My 30 Day Shred Results (Pics)!!!!

Options

Replies

• CarolynB38
    CarolynB38 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Don't be embarrassed, that's amazing results. I have just started lv2. I have only lost 2lb since starting but it is so reassuring to see the amazing changes in your shape for a similar loss. I feel there is hope for me yet. Thank you so much for posting those pictures and helping me to stay motivated.

Congratulations on your fantastic transformation!
  • Apryl546
    Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME!
  • Sugarchef
    Sugarchef Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    You look really great! Those are some awesome results! I bet you feel like a ninja!
  • mskristac
    mskristac Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    amazing!!! you look fabulous!! great job. :)
  • auntied
    auntied Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    WOW what is it your doing? I'm new here and not up with the lingo!! Would love to try it.
  • looklikeaskeleton
    Options
    huge difference!! nice job! :)
  • astermarie
    astermarie Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Awesome results you look great! Can't wait to see how I look I'm on day 2:) you gave me a reason to keep moving :)
  • tandroes
    tandroes Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    wow!! you look great!!
  • khollyk
    khollyk Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    WOW! I agree, it looks like you lost AT LEAST 15 pounds. I can't wait to get my 30DS unpacked when the moving truck gets here with it and start immediately. Your pics are such an inspiration. Congrats on your hot new body!
  • caroln3
    caroln3 Posts: 217
    Options
    wow that is amazing!
  • Camey44
    Camey44 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! Great work!:happy:
  • genthel
    genthel Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    The results are amazing. Great job!
  • sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    holy moly! you look awesome!!!!!
  • navyw1fe
    navyw1fe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    WOW what is it your doing? I'm new here and not up with the lingo!! Would love to try it.

Jillian Micheals 30 day shred dvd..can be bought @ walmart for $9..its cardio/strength training and only 28mins from warm up-cool down! consist of 3 levels and each one is to be done for 10 days but some people it may take a little longer at each level..
  • babydull
    babydull Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!
    Well done!
  • laurelei09
    laurelei09 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You have every right to be proud. All that work is showing up, big time.
  • ksv123
    ksv123 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    What in the world do you have to be embarrassed about??!! You look fabulous! Thank you for giving me the kick in the butt that I am in need of!
  • abby459
    abby459 Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! What an amazing result! I'm on day 5 of Level 3 today. I haven't lost a single pound, but I can tell I've lost major inches. I wish I would have taken measurements and pictures!

I know....I was disappointed with the lack of weight loss....but I am so glad that I took the pics....that keeps me motivated!!!
  • kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Wow, good job!!
  • jillica
    jillica Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU! You have inspired me. I'm going to buy the DVD tonight (if I can find it at walmart). You look great! Even though the scale only said 3 lbs, you look like you've lost 15 lbs! GREAT JOB!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!