Replies

• MzKym30
    MzKym30 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is amazing...way to go!!!
  • abby459
    abby459 Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    Omgosh, that is amazing!! You are making me wanna go buy the dvd :):)

What sort of exercises are in there? I can't do a whole lot of shoulder work at the moment because I had surgery in June and still am in physical therapy.

There are some shoulder exercises involved....and cardio and abs
  • Malaika946
    Malaika946 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    good on you!!!! keep it up!
  • shipwreck3
    Options
    That was just in 30days..wow! Makes me want to buy the video.
  • kcrojas630
    kcrojas630 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!! You're pictures inspired me to start the Shred this week! Today will be day four! Here's to hoping I have similar results to you!
  • ML1020
    Options
    I love seeing the before and after pics. I'm getting ready to start the 30DS and can't wait to see the results!! You look great!
  • mommy81
    mommy81 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Good Job!!!!!
  • mznikab
    Options
    Oh what a transformation and a great inspiration to me. Makes me believe I can do it.
  • tabik30
    tabik30 Posts: 443
    Options
    AMAZING! Way to go!
  • 4KennynCam
    Options
    good for you!! awesome results!:wink:
  • triciagardner
    Options
    That's very inspirational! I'm surprised by the dramatic difference in the pictures and inches lost, but few pounds. I haven't been doing measurements, but am going to start now. Thank you!
  • theburnetts1
    theburnetts1 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Your results are the true statement of what can be accomplished if you put your mind to it. I've fallen off the band wagon a couple times now and have been looking for motivation to get me back on track. THANK YOU!!! What things or little tricks did you do to keep yourself motivated and honest with your calories?
  • Determined24
    Determined24 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Your pictures look great I always start and fall off the band wagon your results let me know what happens when you really stick with it.
  • abby459
    abby459 Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    Your results are the true statement of what can be accomplished if you put your mind to it. I've fallen off the band wagon a couple times now and have been looking for motivation to get me back on track. THANK YOU!!! What things or little tricks did you do to keep yourself motivated and honest with your calories?

Well honestly...everytime I didnt want to work out or wanted to eat badly...I looked at my before pics...they made me cry when I took them and I was determined to change things...
  • sunshine012404
    Options
    Wow!!! This is soo motivating! I have the 30 Day Shred and I'm planning to do a 30 day challenge. I'm definitely going to take before and after pics! Thank you for posting this!!!!!

I constantly struggle with pounds not dropping but I work out really hard so it'll be nice to keep track of the way I look instead. Thanks!!
  • bonna123
    Options
    I can tell you what I am doing later tonight! You look amazing! Great job!
  • O2Bslimagain
    O2Bslimagain Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    You lost a lot of fat- which is way more beneficial than what the scale reads. You lost fat and gained muscle. That is everyone's dream. Keep it up. You look amazing!
  • BADGIRLstl
    BADGIRLstl Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Its also proof that you lbs lost doesn't mean anything if the inches are coming off and you look good. You only lost 3 lbs...but it looks like you have lost 15lbs b/c you are leaner. Good job!
  • mackenzienicole
    Options
    that's amazing! i just started the 30ds yesterday, and this keeps me really motivated to keep going with it!
  • Febes24
    Febes24 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    wow best results ive seen.. Love the tattoo as well.lls
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!