My 30 Day Shred Results (Pics)!!!!

Options

Replies

• singingchick1515
    singingchick1515 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    All I did was look at your pics, then I went on to Amazon and bought the instant video download for Level 1 30 day shred and just did it! IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!

Thank you for your inspiration!!!
  • ashleylynnexo
    ashleylynnexo Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    this is amazing! I only did up to day 5 but I noticed a smallish difference, it definitely i have noticed has a pattern of not losing lbs but inches!
  • osorio1
    osorio1 Posts: 63
    Options
    WOW!!.. U look great!!.. Ur my inspiration to to keep going on the 30DS!.. I hope i can get fantastic results like u!... Awesome JOB!!
  • nursegnet
    nursegnet Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Great Job!
  • stevepierson
    Options
    Outstanding!!!!!!
  • LelliAmi
    LelliAmi Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    That's incredible!!! Way to go. I know what workout I'm trying next!!
  • sandyrrt
    sandyrrt Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    What a change! Awesome! Keep up the good work.
  • SammyPacks
    SammyPacks Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and this just proves that the number on the scale doesn't matter as much as lean muscle > fat
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    you look great! Good for you!
  • 2011_4mygirls
    2011_4mygirls Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    WOW ~ prime example that the scale isn't everything!!!! GREAT JOB and thanks for sharing!
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    You should not be embarrassed, that's an amazing transformation!!!
  • bobie1978
    bobie1978 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!! Your right its not the numbers on the scale I can totally see a huge difference!!
  • phee
    phee Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's an amazing result for 30 days! I can't believe that's achievable in 30 days! Very inspiring. Congratulations to you - well done! What is the 30 day shred? Is it a specific type of program? And how do i join?
  • busymomto5PA
    Options
    Great Job!!! You got some awesome results and should be proud of your accomplishments!!!
  • ts1122
    ts1122 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I just started 30DS and I was wondering how well it worked... that is awesome! Congrats!

@phee - 30 Day Shred is a workout dvd by Jillian Michaels available at Walmart for under $10. It's 20 in a day and all you need are hand weight and a mat for hard surfaces.
  • NicolettetheGreek
    NicolettetheGreek Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great results for your hard work!
  • JustJanis
    Options
    Wow! Absolutely amazing and wonderful! You look great! I am currently about to finish level 2 of 30-ds and have seen great results as well but you really have proven fantastic progress!! Bravo!
  • shelliedanielle
    Options
    AMAZING!!!! good job!
  • Freida_MS
    Freida_MS Posts: 100
    Options
    WOW!! You can definitely tell a difference regardless of what the scale says!!
  • SunnyBoudreau
    SunnyBoudreau Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! You look HOT :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!