Who's with me 30 Day challange

Options

Replies

• cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    day5level3 done!

nrtenagrl: no worries, you'll get there :)) at least you are still doing it and didn't quit! It takes a lot of motivation to get back into it after you take few days off so you are doing awesome!!
  • cocolo89
    Options
    day 6 level 3 completed!
  • nrtenagrl
    nrtenagrl Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    BREAK time! corina_b89 thanks for everything although I think I totally bonked this. Most people that do it complete it with only days of rest and here I am taking my time. I think I lost my mojo! Is that how its said? Anyways I must regain it. I must. You seem to be doing great.. so totally good for you,. give me a chance, and I will be back full force. I'm rooting for you ok! WOOT WOOT!!!
  • cocolo89
    Options
    hey everyone, no shred for me today:(( i won't be doing shred for the next 5 days, i will be having family over and we will be outta town.. booo.. i will be back in full force :))
  • 1a1a
    1a1a Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Slow shred, fast shred, any shred at all, I think it's all beneficial. Day 6 level 3 complete, almost done.
  • navywifeandmomof4
    navywifeandmomof4 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    sorry I've been missing. tomorrow after i do c25k(week9day1) i will take 5-10 min break then get back to shred before the youngest gets home from preschool..
  • navywifeandmomof4
    Options
    L2D3 done woohoo!!
  • cocolo89
    Options
    hey guys, i'm back. just finished day 8 level 3. I did day 7 on Saturday but forgot to post. anyways, i will do more than "30days" and just do level 3 until saturday since i had such a long gap between days. I ended up gaining 3lbs since i didn't exercise much and i was eating 2000+ calories.I will get in control again this week!! :))
  • cocolo89
    Options
    L2D3 done woohoo!!

well done.. good to see you back :))
  • navywifeandmomof4
    Options
    ty.. not 100% myself yet feels like i cough up a lung or two..lol L2D4 done..
  • cocolo89
    Options
    almost didn't do the shred today, i had really bad back ache. but i went ahead and pushed thru! Had to modify a few moves because of my back and i skipped "superman" was too much for me. I think today is either day 9 or 10 of level 3. I have 2 more days i want to do and then i will update my stats!
  • cocolo89
    Options
    shred is done for the day! woohoo... tomorrow is the last day! :))
  • cocolo89
    Options
    shred is completed! today was my last day! will update progress pics maybe tomorrow if I have some time! yeye!!!
  • gottaloveit7771
    Options
    Wow, awesome!! You can see a definite change :) Great job!
  • gottaloveit7771
    Options
    Ok, so I failed MAJORLY!!! So I am going to start another challenge on my wall seeing as how a LOT of you are already done with yours! If you want to start over or if you want to do your first one, come join me! I NEED support. I just hate working out but I hate the way I look, so I gotta change things. Congrats to all of you who completed your challenge :)
  • navywifeandmomof4
    Options
    gottaloveit don't give up. you can do it.. i cant do shred everyday. my best days are Tuesday-Friday while the youngest is in preschool.plus I'm training for my 1st 5k.. today i did L2D5 ..
  • gottaloveit7771
    Options
    gottaloveit don't give up. you can do it.. i cant do shred everyday. my best days are Tuesday-Friday while the youngest is in preschool.plus I'm training for my 1st 5k.. today i did L2D5 ..

I think you are doing great! Keep up the good work :)
  • navywifeandmomof4
    Options
    yesterday L2D6 today L2D7
  • lovecrystaljoy
    lovecrystaljoy Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    01-2.jpg

D1 L1 Completed: started all over again