My 30 day shred results with progress pics!

Options

Replies

• tanyaMax
    tanyaMax Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    MEGA WOAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a tranformation in only 30 days! I did the shred but had no obvious results. did lose inches and pounds. but nothing really firmed up :0( man oh man! YOU DID GRRREAT!! Congrats
  • Twoody83
    Twoody83 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • sisofhoo
    Options
    Wow, just WOW!! :noway:

Congrats, you definitely are a motivator with those results!
  • mountiewife
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!!! You look fantastic...what a difference!! I just did day 9 of level 1 today, hopefully I will lose some serious inches too! Thanks for sharing!! I didn' take a before pic or measure...guess I should have LOL!:wink:
  • nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Holy crap!!! You look amazing and i think you just influenced me to break out my 30 day shred DVD and give it another shot. Thanks!
  • Ir1sheyes
    Options
    WOW!! You look Fantastic. I am just getting started....is that program difficult?
  • trishl2011
    trishl2011 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    wow!! what a big difference!! you can really tell you have lost inches...keep up the good work:smile:
  • Ir1sheyes
    Options
    WOW!! You look Fantastic. I am just getting started....is that program difficult? Nice job
  • toque_de_miel
    toque_de_miel Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    wowww the difference is astonishing!!!!!! great job, you did incredible!
  • dchienku
    dchienku Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    U look fabu! Oh my goodness.. I think I need to go out and buy me one of those DVD's
  • scleesh
    scleesh Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!! I just started excercising but hope to be able to do the 30 shred in October. Your results are inspiring .Thanks for sharing! Wonderful Job!
  • PlumLovin
    Options
    Did you do it everyday for the 30 days or did you take any breaks??
  • Rileydma
    Options
    Awesome results!!! I hope you are proud of yourself! That is great progress. Keep it up!
  • hstallings13
    Options
    awesome work, Jillian is hard, but she gets you results....you look wonderful
  • Mahlissa
    Options
    great job! It definetly shows. . I had and still get great results from that DVD. It's my go to DVD to get in shape quick!
  • shelly714
    shelly714 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    wow you look great , what is this 30 day shred program?
  • shelly714
    shelly714 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    ok i googled it lol i see its a dvd jillian program, may have to check into that
  • Sanvita58
    Sanvita58 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    wow..so amazing...please do keep us posted about your ripped in 30 since I also am planning to start both....amazing results...thank you for posting as its a real motivation.....
  • cressinghamroad
    Options
    Thanks so much! I start later today!
  • carebear7951
    carebear7951 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Ok, your pics motivated me to....send my hubby out for 30Day Shred (I did it for a short time before and it was borrowed-when I gave up I sent it back to my friend LOL) and I got up at 6 am and started it this morning. When I just wanted to lay on my mat and give up I remembered your pics! :) Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!