what is your ideal number of kids?

1234568»

Replies

• mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    I have two but I would have liked to have had a couple more. When I was a kid I wanted two girls and two boys. I wanted one of the girls to have red hair and green eyes and the other girl to have curly brown hair and brown eyes. :laugh: Well I ended up with a girl with red hair and hazel (green/blue) eyes and a boy with curly brown hair and hazel (brown/green) eyes. :happy:
  • I have 3 boys, 16, 12 & 4. I thought I wanted 7 when I was younger, but now I wish I had stuck to just 1. Hindsight is 20/20 right? I love my boys, but with one driving, one disabled & one in preschool, I could pull my hair out & still not know what to do with myself, LOL! I just keep my faith & keep on loving the life I was given. They are the answers to the prayers I never asked, LOL!
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,162 Member
    none but if i was raped i'd wish it was a girl lol...
  • quixoticmantis
    quixoticmantis Posts: 297 Member
    None!!
  • dragonbait0126
    dragonbait0126 Posts: 568 Member
    I want 3 kids. 2 girls and 1 boy. And I want the boy to be in the middle (don't ask me why 'cause I don't know, i just do). I have names picked out and everything. Which is why I can't have more than 3. I don't have names for more than that. lol. I want to name my kids after my parents and in-laws which is how my mom named my brother and I.

Mother: Catherine Grace
    MIL: Carolyn Anne
    My 2 girls: Catherine Anne (Annie) and Carolyn Grace (Gracie)

Father: Josiah Henrique
    FIL: Robert William
    My boy: Robert Henrique (Henri)
    Josiah William just doesn't work for me so because of this I can only have 1 boy.
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    0. Anyone want my 4?
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    2. I have a boy and a girl. And got myself fixed. We're D.O.N.E.!
  • sharonsjones
    sharonsjones Posts: 574 Member
    I wanted 2, ended up with 3...had twins right off the bat....Now my baby is 17 almost 18yrs old and I'm ready to start my second childhood!!
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    Ideally I would like two kids, however If I can only comfortably support one then I will only have one. I hate it when people want to have a crap load of kids and then they don't have the money to take care of them, or they have to work so much to take care of them that they end up neglecting them. Be responsible people. Parenting should be a priviledge not a right.........because lets face it some people should not be allowed to breed.