DAILY SMILE Room . . Please stop by.

Options

Replies

• macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up. ~Mark Twain

Thanks for making me smile!
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    It's my birthday today. I've been into town and got my eyebrows threaded and didn't even get anything to eat because everything I looked at had way too many cals and I thought I could make something nicer at home, so I did!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :smile: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Happy birthday! :flowerforyou:

Something that makes me happy today: going to tour the potential venue where my fiance and I will be getting married in April. :happy:

Happy Birthday to the other poster, and congrats on your upcoming wedding!
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    daily? You mean this is going to be a daily thread or something? o___O
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    It's my birthday today. I've been into town and got my eyebrows threaded and didn't even get anything to eat because everything I looked at had way too many cals and I thought I could make something nicer at home, so I did!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :smile: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

May your birthday be filled with fun and sunshine!
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Options
    daily? You mean this is going to be a daily thread or something? o___O

Meaning please stop by daily and pick up some positive energy from the smiles and leave some behind if you wish.
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Options
    Think Positive
    Your Life Is Your Garden,
    Your Thoughts Are The Seeds,
    If Your Life Isn't Awesome,
    You've Been Watering The Weeds

:flowerforyou: :smile: :love: :flowerforyou:

Love this quote. .
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Options

Happy birthday! :flowerforyou:

Something that makes me happy today: going to tour the potential venue where my fiance and I will be getting married in April. :happy:

Congratulations. . That is definitely something to smile about!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I was just thinking about recently my daughter, her husband and kids and my son and I were walking back to the car after attending the circus in Kent. My son-in-law and son were behind me and I heard my son-in-law mention that his daughter walks just like me. I thought that was so funny at the time and it makes me smile when I think about it. God bless her little heart! She's Grandma's girl. :happy: :love:
  • jetscreaminagain
    jetscreaminagain Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
  • corymomma
    corymomma Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    The quote of the week from our WBN at work...

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." Eleanor Roosevelt

And getting my scrapbooking stuffes organized today as well as completing 8 pages tonight, while in a normal sitting I would only get 6! Oh yeh Happy Dance!!!
  • BunnyBeau
    Options
    I am loving these quotes and phrases of blessings. They are great
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Options
    Always continue the climb. It is possible for you to do whatever you choose, if you first get to know who you are and are willing to work with a power that is greater than ourselves to do it.
    Ella Wheeler Wilcox

Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice.
    Wayne Dyer

A vigorous five-mile walk will do more good for an unhappy but otherwise healthy adult than all the medicine and psychology in the world.
    Paul Dudley White
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Options
    It is very important to generate a good attitude, a good heart, as much as possible. From this, happiness in both the short term and the long term for both yourself and others will come.
    Dalai Lama

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness.
    Dalai Lama

Determine never to be idle. No person will have occasion to complain of the want of time who never loses any. It is wonderful how much may be done if we are always doing.
    Thomas Jefferson
  • DropsOJupiter
    Options
    Here are a few of my favs I have hanging on the fridge:

“The big secret in life is that there is no big secret. Whatever your goal, you can get there if you’re willing to work.” Oprah Winfrey

“First you fuel the desire, then the desire will fuel you.” Napoleon Hill

“Don’t say you don’t have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Louis Pasteur, Michelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson and Albert Einstein.” H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

“There is no failure in running, or in life, as long as you keep moving. It is not about speed or gold medals. It is about refusing to be stopped.” Ambry Burfoot

“If you want your life to be a magnificent story, then begin by realizing that you are the author and every day you have the opportunity to write a new page” Mark Houlahan

“There are only 2 choices; make progress or make excuses.” Ellen Mikesell

“You only ever grow as a human being if you’re outside your comfort zone.” Percy Cerutty

“Unless You Puke, Faint or Die, Keep Going!” Jillian Michaels (I visualize this one on the elliptical!)

“You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be.” David Viscott

And lastly, because we often allow ourselves to let our own or others negativity creep in:

“No one can make you feel inferior without your permission.” Eleanor Roosevelt
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Options
    Here are a few of my favs I have hanging on the fridge:

“The big secret in life is that there is no big secret. Whatever your goal, you can get there if you’re willing to work.” Oprah Winfrey

“First you fuel the desire, then the desire will fuel you.” Napoleon Hill

“Don’t say you don’t have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Louis Pasteur, Michelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson and Albert Einstein.” H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

“There is no failure in running, or in life, as long as you keep moving. It is not about speed or gold medals. It is about refusing to be stopped.” Ambry Burfoot

“If you want your life to be a magnificent story, then begin by realizing that you are the author and every day you have the opportunity to write a new page” Mark Houlahan

“There are only 2 choices; make progress or make excuses.” Ellen Mikesell

“You only ever grow as a human being if you’re outside your comfort zone.” Percy Cerutty

“Unless You Puke, Faint or Die, Keep Going!” Jillian Michaels (I visualize this one on the elliptical!)

“You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be.” David Viscott

And lastly, because we often allow ourselves to let our own or others negativity creep in:

“No one can make you feel inferior without your permission.” Eleanor Roosevelt

I love all of them. . Thank you so much for stopping by. . Hope to see you again.
  • sdwelk11
    Options
    It's Friday! It's payday! and I got to sleep in later this morning!!!!!!!!!!!! My family is safe, healthy, happy, and well!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    All bleeding stops eventually.
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :love:
  • TheNewLK
    TheNewLK Posts: 933 Member
    Options

I can vouch for this ....I am a nurse you know.....Ooppps I should probably change my pic....not appropriate for this thread
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options

I can vouch for this ....I am a nurse you know.....Ooppps I should probably change my pic....not appropriate for this thread

As am I. And don't ever change who you are. For ANYONE. :flowerforyou: :love:
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Options
    I don't believe you have to be better than everybody else. I believe you have to be better than you ever thought you could be.
    Ken Venturi

:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile::smile::smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile::smile::smile: