DAILY SMILE Room . . Please stop by.

Options

Replies

• Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    funny_dog_pictures_fold_dog_couch_directions_funny_pictures-s420x360-37799.jpg
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Options
    Mine isn't really happy....but.....its still nice. Thought maybe yall could cheer me up:(

"Nothing is as powerful as love.Nothing in the world can cause both intense love and painful hate. Nothing can make you go from pure happiness to solemn heartbreak and anger. Nothing can deem you unfixable and unhealable such as the feeling of love does. Nothing can make you so magnificently happy and then cause the world to flip upside down and hail to fall over your head. Nothing. Nothing as love". Robert Beckerdale from Soc Class today

Hey sweetie.. Thanks for stoppin by. . . this is a continuous thread. . so I hope some of the joy here made you feel better. huggles.
  • nothingisred
    Options
    What a fantastic thread, I've loved reading through this! I especially loved the poem about being 5 years old on the first page, that really made me feel happy! And there are so many uplifiting quotes here, very inspirational.

I live in Bath in England which is a world heritage site. It is such a beautiful and stunning city that I feel really happy every day to be living here. The other morning I stepped outside at 7:30am to leave for work, the sun was just rising and I was greeted with these two lovely views! I love this time of year when there is a slight chill in the mornings and the sky does just amazing things (I think ultimately nature makes me really happy). Here are the photos I took (I'll come back and post more whenever I see a lovely sunrise):

71n2wu
    71n2rk

Also on Saturday my mum and I drove from London to Portsmouth to visit my brother at uni. It was such a sunny day and when we were on the motorway there wasn't a cloud in the sky and the blue was punctuated with airplane trails, it was beautiful I couldn't stop staring at it! I'd also woken to a similar view from the bedroom in my mum's house except there was a lovely orangey purple on the horizon as the sun was rising. Gorgeous.
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Options
    What a fantastic thread, I've loved reading through this! I especially loved the poem about being 5 years old on the first page, that really made me feel happy! And there are so many uplifiting quotes here, very inspirational.

I live in Bath in England which is a world heritage site. It is such a beautiful and stunning city that I feel really happy every day to be living here. The other morning I stepped outside at 7:30am to leave for work, the sun was just rising and I was greeted with these two lovely views! I love this time of year when there is a slight chill in the mornings and the sky does just amazing things (I think ultimately nature makes me really happy). Here are the photos I took (I'll come back and post more whenever I see a lovely sunrise):

71n2wu
    71n2rk

Also on Saturday my mum and I drove from London to Portsmouth to visit my brother at uni. It was such a sunny day and when we were on the motorway there wasn't a cloud in the sky and the blue was punctuated with airplane trails, it was beautiful I couldn't stop staring at it! I'd also woken to a similar view from the bedroom in my mum's house except there was a lovely orangey purple on the horizon as the sun was rising. Gorgeous.

Thank you so much for coming by and sharing. . Thank you for all your kind comments regarding the thread. .For some reasong the pictures didn't post. . I would certainly love to see some though as it sounds absolutely beautiful there.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Jade your avatars make me smile. You're always coming up with new avatars. You are just so cute! :happy: :smile:
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Options
    Jade your avatars make me smile. You're always coming up with new avatars. You are just so cute! :happy: :smile:

Lol. . thank you m'dear.. I love picture surfing. . It is kind of a hobby of mine.:bigsmile:
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Options
    :smile: Just One:smile:
    Unknown

One song can spark a moment,
    One flower can wake the dream
    One tree can start a forest,
    One bird can herald spring.

One smile begins a friendship,
    One handclasp lifts a soul.
    One star can guide a ship at sea,
    One word can frame the goal

One vote can change a nation,
    One sunbeam lights a room
    One candle wipes out darkness,
    One laugh will conquer gloom.

One step must start each journey.
    One word must start each prayer.
    One hope will raise our spirits,
    One touch can show you care.

One voice can speak with wisdom,
    One heart can know what's true,

One life can make a difference,
    You see, it's up to you!:bigsmile:
  • mommared53
    Options
    That's beautiful Jade. Thanks for sharing. :flowerforyou:

Things that made me smile this morning:
    ~ While I was taking a shower this morning and washing my legs, I realized they look skinnier. :happy:
    ~ When I got out of the shower and looked at myself in the mirror I could see the big difference when I sucked in my stomach. :happy:
    ~ While walking to work this morning I thought how proud of me my late boyfriend would be because I'm using my glider for exercising instead of for a "coat rack". :happy:
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Options
    Hi betty,

I just love this smile news. . Tiggerrific:bigsmile: lol@ the coat rack. . I have been known to do that with my treadmill. . :blushing:
  • wifeygonzo
    wifeygonzo Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    When my dogs wiggle their nubby tails while they eat their food :smooched:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I smile when a cool breeze wafts past me when I am walking my dog, or the sun is bright and red/pink/yellow and I know my friend Rhonda is saying "hello":happy:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options

I have an Aussie with a natural bobbed tail. She wags her booty! :laugh:
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Options
    Oh thank you so much for coming by. . I just love the woofie stories. . So adorable. . And I must say I love the TREADMILL avatar. . So cute.:bigsmile:

:heart: I am smiling right now because I am finally getting back into my workout groove. . Did my Just Dance 2 tonight. . felt really good.

:bigsmile: Smiling because I have great family and friends all around me who love and support me. .. .

Feeling so thankful.
  • Deathwithab
    Deathwithab Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    when my kittys come snuggle up with me and my SO in bed like little fuzzy heaters

tumblrlciffqj8yn1qbedd7qzhl.png
  • Gary1977
    Gary1977 Posts: 804 Member
    Options

My rotti has a nub! I love my doggie! She always makes me feel loved & happy. I've also made a great friend on MFP & we text or sometimes talk every day. She really makes me happy too.:flowerforyou: :blushing:
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Options

My rotti has a nub! I love my doggie! She always makes me feel loved & happy. I've also made a great friend on MFP & we text or sometimes talk every day. She really makes me happy too.:flowerforyou: :blushing:

Pets are awesome. . Have a she-poo and a tuxedo cat here. . . I love that you met someone here that makes you happy. . . That is wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing. Hope to see you here again sometime.:bigsmile:
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Options
    when my kittys come snuggle up with me and my SO in bed like little fuzzy heaters

Gosh ya. . I remember when I used to have pets that slept with me. . so precious. I had a cocker for nearly 13 years that always slept on my feet or right next to the bed.
  • destanicheri
    destanicheri Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    M-make short term goals
    O-out with the negative thoughts
    T-think of why you want it
    I-imagine how you will feel
    V-visualize the future you
    A-acknowledge your successes
    T-treat yourself with respect
    I-investigate new ideas and foods
    O-observe your healthy lifestyle
    N-never give up and never give in
  • mommared53
    Options
    My cat always sleeps on my feet or on my legs at night. One night when I went to bed he didn't come in the room with me. He sat out in the hall and wouldn't come even when I called him for some reason. I tried telling him that I can't go to sleep unless he's lying on my feet but he just sat there. :laugh: He finally came in though. I don't know what the deal was that night because he's usually already on the bed or gets on it when I go to bed. :huh: I don't know what I would do if something happened to him. I'd never get to sleep. :laugh:
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Options
    M-make short term goals
    O-out with the negative thoughts
    T-think of why you want it
    I-imagine how you will feel
    V-visualize the future you
    A-acknowledge your successes
    T-treat yourself with respect
    I-investigate new ideas and foods
    O-observe your healthy lifestyle
    N-never give up and never give in

Love this. . Such an awesome post! Thank you for coming by~!