Hating on implants?

adjones5
adjones5 Posts: 938 Member
Why do some women hate on women who have breast implants?

Replies

• PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    possibly jealousy? Maybe they are too afraid to do it themselves? Feminists? To be honest, I never know why women do half the crazy *kitten* that they do.. but I love em anyway... lol
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    why do some fat people hate on thin people? why do kids with clear skin hate on kids with acne?

People with low self-esteem feel better when they have someone to hate on.

blessings.
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    I'd say jealousy, too, for sure. If I had the money, I'd totally get them.
  • springtrio
    springtrio Posts: 429 Member
    Cause they're jealous. That's why. I can't wait to get mine.
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    I don't hate. Everyone can do whatever they want with their bodies! :D

I do cringe each time I see them because I keep imagining one of the silicon bags leaking or bursting.... yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssss :sick: :sick: :sick:
  • TheNewLK
    TheNewLK Posts: 933 Member
    I'd say jealousy, too, for sure. If I had the money, I'd totally get them.

Me too! So kudos to those who have them....Id love to go up 1 cup size.....
  • Mine are freaking awesome!!! and if women want to hate, well hate away!!!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    :laugh: I just want my boobs to look the same when i lay down as they do when im standing up
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    I personally wouldn't get them but I have boobs, If I didn't have boobs and I knew it would make me feel better about myself to have them I would totally get them..............forget what anybody else thinks, gotta be jealousy.
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    I don't get jealous over someone with boob implants I just think to myself how can someone live with something fake inside of them. For me it's not jealousy it's kinda of for me @ least the an unnatural feeling like something is wrong and makes me creeped out. I can understand having something removed but having something implanted, nah just too unnatural to me.
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Why do some women hate on women who have breast implants?

insecurity
  • bookworm03
    bookworm03 Posts: 88 Member
    I don't hate but I am jealous! So my vote is for jealousy.
  • TheNewLK
    TheNewLK Posts: 933 Member
    :laugh: I just want my boobs to look the same when i lay down as they do when im standing up

maybe degravity boobs.......
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    I don't hate on implants. I don't understand why someone would want to get surgery if it wasn't life-saving, because the idea of someone cutting me open is just ick, but if that's what someone wants, then more power to 'em.

I think people who hate on anything are generally insecure about their own lives. People who are completely secure in who they are and what they're doing don't feel the need to be so catty.
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    I don't hate...I am a tiny AA cup wishing to be a full B/small C. I commend those who have them!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Because they make my natural rack much less impressive.

Actually, I don't care if people have implants.
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    I don't know anyone personally with implants but I wouldn't hate someone just for that. That said, I think breasts that look like two perky rubber balls on senior citizens looks just plain ridiculous - but see, MY generation wasn't raised with it.
    I'd favor implants more if they LOOKED more natural - I just think they look silly and should come with squeakers for silly men
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member

LOL!
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Cause I would do anything to have their smaller boobies? JK I don't hate on anyone for getting them, but from a big chested girl, I would love to get rid of them and don't understand why someone would pay extra for clothes to not fit properly and the extra back pain and pain while exercising.
  • hpsnickers1
    hpsnickers1 Posts: 2,783 Member
    Envy, mostly would be my guess. I used to think it should be "au naturale". But if I had the money I would do it in a heartbeat. I went from a 36b to a 34a when I went Primal. Still in proportion but I feel bad for my man. He enjoyed them more than I did.

And I think they can look natural if the woman gets them in a size that suits her frame instead of as big as she can (Pamela Anderson? They just look gross on her). And gets them done properly. I've seen some that are so far apart there's no chance of cleavage.