Hating on implants?

Options

Replies

• ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    Are you kidding me? Fake tits are the greatest invention of the 21st century. Plus they're safer. Do you know that 80 percent of chicks that have fake tits who are involved in boating accidents do not drown?

I just about choked reading this.
  • goatruns
    Options
    I don't get jealous over someone with boob implants I just think to myself how can someone live with something fake inside of them. For me it's not jealousy it's kinda of for me @ least the an unnatural feeling like something is wrong and makes me creeped out. I can understand having something removed but having something implanted, nah just too unnatural to me.

Yep. Although I don't consider that hating, just a personal preference. I mean, did someone actually get in your face and tell you you suck?

It may also be that the most, uh, visible implants are usually displayed by women who make me cringe implant or not. In other words, because of who is 'out' there, implants have become associated with bimbos by society to a great extent. Frankly, how would anyone know you HAD implants unless you were all tits in face in the first place?
  • amandavictoria80
    amandavictoria80 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    :laugh: I just want my boobs to look the same when i lay down as they do when im standing up

Um, you can only get that with fake for sure. I have pretty big breasts. But they flatten when lying on my back.

yeah I know,I was mostly joking im too big to get implants so if anything i would get a lift

Oh yeahhhhh! A lift would be awesome!!! :)
  • reinach31
    Options
    I don't hate.. I congratulate! I wish I had the guts to do it!

I do crittize people who are very small(body) and get HUGE boobs... some look like they are going to fall! Some just don't look good!
  • angryguy77
    angryguy77 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Mine are freaking awesome!!! and if women want to hate, well hate away!!!

no hate, just admiration from this guy. Your Dr. is an artist
  • goatruns
    Options
    I can recall reading a post some time ago where someone was all 'I am 100% natural woman." and to this day I mull it over occasionally. As if that makes anyone else less?

Does that mean the poster doesn't wear makeup, shave, use deodorant or any of those things that stray from being 100% natural.

Bottom line is I could give a rat's *kitten* about what a woman does with her body. And why on earth would anyone care what another person thought? If someone else's judgment about you implants bothers you, then perhaps you aren't really ready for implants. I also wonder why anyone specs time looking at someone's tits and making a judgment call. Unless it's an audition.

edited to add" as far as someone being a feminist explaining being a hater, that would sort of take them out of the feminist arena, right there.
  • Dylanzmom
    Options
    I can recall reading a post some time ago where someone was all 'I am 100% natural woman." and to this day I mull it over occasionally. As if that makes anyone else less?

Does that mean the poster doesn't wear makeup, shave, use deodorant or any of those things that stray from being 100% natural.

Also no push up bras or stilettos
  • goatruns
    Options
    SO let me see if I can break this down..

Women with implants are fake.

Women who don't like them are jealous hags.

Women who use flannel rags and catch alls for their period are 100 percent natural but gross.

Women who use tampons are killing the planet and will die from string related bacteria but aren't 'gross'.

Women who are fat are insecure.

Women who are too thin are attention *kitten*.

See, we don't need men to make us feel like ****, for years we have excelled at doing it to each other. Yay us!

Edited to add: I still don't get the point of this thread. I think that's a good sign.
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    I don't hate on anyone for getting them- it's their body, after all. I wish I had the money, I would go up a cup size to make my top and bottom more proportionate.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I don't think the low self esteem comes from the so-called "haters" which in my opinion for the most part aren't really haters. I don't like implants unless someone has had cancer and had their breast(s) removed or something like that. To each her own though. If someone wants to get what I call "silicone babies", go for it. I just don't understand the desire to do that.. And I'm definitely not jealous about it. I'd actually love to have mine reduced and lifted.
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options

Women who use flannel rags and catch alls for their period are 100 percent natural but gross.

Women who use tampons are killing the planet and will die from string related bacteria but aren't 'gross'.

See, we don't need men to make us feel like ****, for years we have excelled at doing it to each other. Yay us!

Edited to add: I still don't get the point of this thread. I think that's a good sign.

it's sad, isn't it?
    I think the older you get the more you "live and let live" or atleast you should.
  • goatruns
    Options
    and again, how do these 'haters' even know you got em? if they know, maybe they have an issue with the whole tits in face thing. I mean, if Im in a position to determine a woman has implants or not, we better be realllllly good friends.
  • ennaejay
    Options
    That's a pretty broad statement. Not all women "hate" other women who have augmentation done. We tend to be pretty catty and snarky when it comes to just about anything, but there are those us us who live and let live :)

Why does anyone hate on anyone else? Fear, jealousy, insecurity, lack of understanding, lack of empathy...
  • Iamfit4life
    Options
    I don't think the low self esteem comes from the so-called "haters" which in my opinion for the most part aren't really haters. I don't like implants unless someone has had cancer and had their breast(s) removed or something like that. To each her own though. If someone wants to get what I call "silicone babies", go for it. I just don't understand the desire to do that.. And I'm definitely not jealous about it. I'd actually love to have mine reduced and lifted.

I'm looking into a breast lift.

Did you know that usually includes an implant of some kind?
    Betcha didn't
  • goatruns
    Options

it's sad, isn't it?
    I think the older you get the more you "live and let live" or atleast you should.

Pretty much. The day women stop blaming the imaginary male machine for making us insecure and start to look at how we treat one another, well, that would be a glorious day indeed.
  • Iamfit4life
    Options

it's sad, isn't it?

Pretty much. The day women stop blaming the imaginary male machine for making us insecure and start to look at how we treat one another, well, that would be a glorious day indeed.

men don't care lol
  • busywaterbending
    busywaterbending Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    I hate implants, the only time I find them acceptable is for reconstructive purposes after a severe medical condition. Women with fake boobs for no other reason than vanity '(or it boosts my confidence!)' should punch themselves in the face for 3 hours a day.

right on, anything fake is just Wrong!

toenails-fail-ghettoes-long-ugly.jpg

epic-beautification-fail-big-lips-hairy-arms-eyebrows-fail.jpg
  • dipsl19
    dipsl19 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    um i know for me it TOTALLY isnt jealousy. why would i be jealous that someone has some foreign object in their bodies? it looks weird and isnt YOU.
    i just dont understand plastic surgery, PERIOD. if you dont like how you look, too bad, thats YOU. changing it will just make you fake. sorry.

So you dont wear make up,or color your hair? Because that could be considered fake also ......its like saying oh hey uneven skin tone...tough if you put on conceler you will be fake :laugh:

totally comparable!!
    and actually i dont really wear makeup much, or color my hair.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options

I'm looking into a breast lift.

Did you know that usually includes an implant of some kind?
    Betcha didn't

You're right, I didn't know that. In that case, I'll just let the girls be saggy and wear a good support bra. Still wish they were smaller though. :smile:

Edited for spelling.
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    I dont like how the ones that are above the muscle look and a lot of the time boobs add this annoying confidence to the women that get them. I am not against them though. If i had the money my body would be tuned up for sure.