Hating on implants?

Options

Replies

• Random_Name
    Options
    DylanzDad is a lucky guy.
    Lol too bad dylanzdad really isn't in the pic
    Are you implying you are the Virgin Mary? And Dylan is a Jesus? Because that's even hotter.

I'd play the role of St. Joseph any day.
  • MrBrown72
    MrBrown72 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    um i know for me it TOTALLY isnt jealousy. why would i be jealous that someone has some foreign object in their bodies? it looks weird and isnt YOU.
    i just dont understand plastic surgery, PERIOD. if you dont like how you look, too bad, thats YOU. changing it will just make you fake. sorry.

So you dont wear make up,or color your hair? Because that could be considered fake also ......its like saying oh hey uneven skin tone...tough if you put on conceler you will be fake :laugh:

I am so changing my nick to "foreign object" and I do not look weird.
  • Sarw27
    Sarw27 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Haha because some people do it for the wrong reasons.

I have like 200lbs to lose and if my boobs shrink too much, heck yeah I'd get implants! Not because I need "male attention" but because I'm a woman and I like to feel womanly!
  • JaydeSkye
    JaydeSkye Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    To the OP --- you're a pretty girl. They're going to hate everything about you anyway. That's life.

Least your boobs will look good while you laugh at them ;)
  • MrBrown72
    MrBrown72 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    i hate when straight women get them. selfish. my opinion - augmented boobage = community property.

friend request sent to Miko412
  • Dylanzmom
    Options
    Are you implying you are the Virgin Mary? And Dylan is a Jesus? Because that's even hotter.

Lmao oh I love this!!! :laugh:
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    I hate implants, the only time I find them acceptable is for reconstructive purposes after a severe medical condition. Women with fake boobs for no other reason than vanity '(or it boosts my confidence!)' should punch themselves in the face for 3 hours a day.

Damn I guess I better start go punching myself

This goes double for lip implants and people with small dogs

I def. agree with the lip implants.

word
  • Random_Name
    Options
    I am struggling to think of more f*cked up foreplay. Unless it lasted thirty-some years and we crucified Dylan.

Too far?
  • jennajava
    Options
    um i know for me it TOTALLY isnt jealousy. why would i be jealous that someone has some foreign object in their bodies? it looks weird and isnt YOU.
    i just dont understand plastic surgery, PERIOD. if you dont like how you look, too bad, thats YOU. changing it will just make you fake. sorry.

So you dont wear make up,or color your hair? Because that could be considered fake also ......its like saying oh hey uneven skin tone...tough if you put on conceler you will be fake :laugh:

word
  • amandavictoria80
    amandavictoria80 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    I don't hate woman with breast implants. Actually, not sure how that is possible. LOL

But personally, I don't think breast implants look very nice. And they aren't at all necessary unless the woman is a A cup.

I personally don't think jealousy is the reason, as many are commenting. I can understand being jealous of bigger, natural breasts. But breast implants? How can a person be jealous of something that's available to everyone. You just buy some.
  • jennajava
    Options
    I am struggling to think of more f*cked up foreplay. Unless it lasted thirty-some years and we crucified Dylan.

Too far?

too far.
  • laurad1406
    Options
    I'm lucky enough (at this point in my life anyway!) to be more than satisfied with my boob-age. I'm not against surgery in general, the idea doesnt freak me out, and who knows, after I have kids or something, I might be getting them myself.

but like other posters said, the only time I "hate" is when girls get them then think it's ok to wear bikini tops to bars and whatnot. And yes, I feel the same way about women who have "real" boobs and do things like that too. I'm all about being self confident and being yourself blah blah blah....but it's the behavior, not the boobs themselves that irritate people. I have tons of friends who have gotten boob jobs, some of them you wouldn't have ANY idea they were fake, others....like someone else said, get topless at the drop of a hat and are like "yay me look at my amazing boobs weeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!"
  • amandavictoria80
    Options

word

I both agree and disagree with this. I don't get why someone would be jealous of fake boobs either.

But I definitely agree with plastic surgery. This comment obviously came from a woman who hasn't had kids. Try having a bunch of extra skin on your stomach that can only be removed with a tummy tuck. So, if I get a tummy tuck, I'm fake??? You're a twit.
  • amandavictoria80
    Options
    :laugh: I just want my boobs to look the same when i lay down as they do when im standing up

Um, you can only get that with fake for sure. I have pretty big breasts. But they flatten when lying on my back.
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    heres the thing.

You always say "we should all be happy the way god made us"

Until we decide we don't like the way he made us. lol
  • JaydeSkye
    JaydeSkye Posts: 282 Member
    Options

word

I both agree and disagree with this. I don't get why someone would be jealous of fake boobs either.

But I definitely agree with plastic surgery. This comment obviously came from a woman who hasn't had kids. Try having a bunch of extra skin on your stomach that can only be removed with a tummy tuck. So, if I get a tummy tuck, I'm fake??? You're a twit.

I have no problem with girls making themselves hotter even if they need to strip to pay the surgeon. Much rather see THAT than the alternative....

BUT I wanted to point out, I have had THREE kids (two of them via csection) and I don't need a tummy tuck, you just have to be willing to put in the work ;)
  • amandavictoria80
    Options
    It's sad that so many women want breast implants. A tummy tuck, butt lift, lipo, etc. I get. But breast implants?
    If your larger than a A cup it isn't at all necessary. And a bad idea.
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    I think women who GET implants are the insecure ones, not necessarily the women who hate on implants (though some of them definitely are).

That being said, everyone is insecure about something. A lot (probably most) of the people on this site are losing weight and getting/staying fit because it makes them feel good about the way they look, in addition to the health benefits. While that isn't on the same level as surgically altering your body because you don't think the best version of you is good enough, the underlying principle is the same ... we don't like something about ourselves, so we change it. I say mind your own business, and let people do what they want to do. You have no idea what it's like to live someone else's life, so you can't say with any degree of certainty what you would do if you were in their shoes.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    :laugh: I just want my boobs to look the same when i lay down as they do when im standing up

Um, you can only get that with fake for sure. I have pretty big breasts. But they flatten when lying on my back.

yeah I know,I was mostly joking im too big to get implants so if anything i would get a lift
  • amandavictoria80
    Options

word

I have no problem with girls making themselves hotter even if they need to strip to pay the surgeon. Much rather see THAT than the alternative....

BUT I wanted to point out, I have had THREE kids (two of them via csection) and I don't need a tummy tuck, you just have to be willing to put in the work ;)

Then you're lucky my dear. And one of those women that anger me because they snap back. Not to offend you. But it makes me mad that you would say it just takes work. Not sure where you get that from. I did the work. I worked out everyday while pregnant and rubbed stuff on my stomach five times a day.

I have been to three doctors and cosmetic surgeon consultations. They all told me the exact same thing, skin doesn't shrink to its original form. A tummy tuck is required to get rid of skin. And the more weight I lose, the more skin sag I have.