Hating on implants?

Options

Replies

• ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    I don't hate on implants, in my experience, however, girls with implants are very much into bragging about it, I don't care if your tits are real or not, let's not discuss it. I like "fun bags" as Bry says, real or fake.

I'm not into altering ones body via surgery, but I don't hate on implants.
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    No hate from me. Quite frankly, I wouldn't care if they squeaked like a styrofoam ice chest, as long as they are covered with skin. That being said, I am going to order a pair and put them in my pillowcase to hold me while I sleep at night.
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    I hate implants, the only time I find them acceptable is for reconstructive purposes after a severe medical condition. Women with fake boobs for no other reason than vanity '(or it boosts my confidence!)' should punch themselves in the face for 3 hours a day.

Damn I guess I better start go punching myself

This goes double for lip implants and people with small dogs

I def. agree with the lip implants.
  • lor007
    lor007 Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    I don't hate on people who have them, but I sure as hell wouldn't consider getting them myself unless they were for reconstructive purposes.
  • jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    Options
    Are you kidding me? Fake tits are the greatest invention of the 21st century. Plus they're safer. Do you know that 80 percent of chicks that have fake tits who are involved in boating accidents do not drown?
  • whiskey9890
    whiskey9890 Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    i don't hate people with implants, i hate people who ask me to feel them and go on about them, i hate on people that don't know when to stop, lets face it we've all seen pictures of people who really should have been told no, but then i think that about plastic surgery in general, when you stop looking natural its time to step away from the scalpel
  • Cakepiebeer
    Options
    I dont hate them.. but i prefer a woman with naturals. Considering ive always been an *kitten* and thigh man myself, a womans boobs have never been my top feature im attracted too.

Ive had 2 girlfriends with fakies and all i can say is i dont like the unnatural way they hang in my face. The implant buldges out slightly underneath and its a turn off. Plus, the scar is also a turn off. Yes, they look good in clothing at times and i understand the reasoning behind why women want them, but they just will never come close to the natural bounce, jiggle, shake and fun of big ol naturals.

But women with smallies, as long as they got a rockin bottom half, then its all good in the hood as far as im concerned
  • HoLLyZ82
    HoLLyZ82 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I recently ( september 2nd) just got implants. for those that are being critics or say that they wouldnt do it because its implanting a foreign object in the body well...whatever. i had decent boobs and lost weight...mostly in my chest. it was the first thing to go and Im not kidding when i say i ended up looking like a 12 year old boy in the chesticle department. I had never felt so insecure and upset about how much my body wasnt in proportion...skinny or not it sucked balls. My husband stood behind me. i wanted to feel like a woman. have the curves not just straight down to my hips. probably the best thing i have ever done for myself. more props to you ladies if you want them. .. or a nose job if ya got giant lump in it. to each their own. power to the people! ha
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    um i know for me it TOTALLY isnt jealousy. why would i be jealous that someone has some foreign object in their bodies? it looks weird and isnt YOU.
    i just dont understand plastic surgery, PERIOD. if you dont like how you look, too bad, thats YOU. changing it will just make you fake. sorry.

So you dont wear make up,or color your hair? Because that could be considered fake also ......its like saying oh hey uneven skin tone...tough if you put on conceler you will be fake :laugh:
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    jealousy and why do other women care what someone else does with their body? if it improves self esteem then i'm all for it
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    I hate implants, the only time I find them acceptable is for reconstructive purposes after a severe medical condition. Women with fake boobs for no other reason than vanity '(or it boosts my confidence!)' should punch themselves in the face for 3 hours a day.

i agree!!!...and im jealous
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,687 Member
    Options
    Why do some women hate on women who have breast implants?
    Breasts are male attractors. If a women gets more attention than another, it irks the 'em. Plain an simple. We are egotistical beings (whether we think so or not) and attention is craved. The scale of it is different from person to person though.
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    My husband was doing his AIT @ BAMC - San Antonio.

One day they received a trauma. This 97 yr old lady fell down the stairs so as with any ER trauma they removed her clothes to make an assessment and make sure there was no bleeding and whatever else they do in the ER. My husband said that the sight of that lady was the most unnatural thing he has ever seen. He said the old lady had these huge breast implants just sitting there on her fragile body. The way he put it, her body looked like a sagging raisin except the boobs. They were just erected and firm. They were so unreal.

ROFL!!!!
  • Dylanzmom
    Options

Damn I guess I better start go punching myself

This goes double for lip implants and people with small dogs

Good thing I dnt have either of those so I only have to punch myself once :noway:
  • Random_Name
    Options
    DylanzDad is a lucky guy.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I think alot of it is how they flaunt them. I know women who have them, yet are classy and no one says much. Then there are women who have them, are trashy and are constantly letting them hang out.
  • I_give_it_2_u_str8
    Options

nicely played.

i cant believe i didnt think of that one
  • MrBrown72
    MrBrown72 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    :laugh: I just want my boobs to look the same when i lay down as they do when im standing up

you could get a bra that holds them to the sides and go the other way round. :-)
  • Dylanzmom
    Options

Lol too bad dylanzdad really isn't in the pic
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    I have no problem with them.

In fact I might like some since I've had children and lost bunch of weight.

My problem is when people get them and act like hooors. Then again, that's not really my problem.