N.Z 30 Day Shred

Options

Replies

• jayme03
    jayme03 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I just finished up day 2--can I join too?! :)
  • kayaka1
    kayaka1 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi - I'm up to day 4 (tomorrow) of level two - blimmen hard but loving it and getting good results!!!! Keep up the great work ladies!! Oh and darn if I'd known Rebel sports had hand weights so cheap = I paid 10 each for 1kg weights from The Warehouse.
  • escadachic
    escadachic Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Yup, you can all join whenever you are ready to start.
  • 4littlemonkeys
    Options
    I should be getting my copy on the weekend, so I'll be starting on Monday!! :)
  • isletri
    Options
    I want to join in too, i haven't done it for a week so, I need to get back into it.
    I'll count today as day one.
    For anyone who doesn't have the DVD yet, I found it streaming for free just PM me and I'll send you the link
  • maxiechild
    maxiechild Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies,
    i'm keen to join please! did it for 7 days a month ago then stopped so this would be great motivation to complete it!
  • escadachic
    Options
    Yay! Lots of people on board with us now! That's awesome! :happy: :happy: :happy:

I'll have to do today's exercise later, as got to take my toddler to the doctor.
  • escadachic
    Options
    Don't forget to let me know if you want the 30 Day Shred signature.

My man made it. He's skilled like that. He frequents gaming forums and is really good with making signatures.

I made one and it looked kind of lame and then I saw him playing around on his computing making one and was like, oh, can I have that! He's so clever! :happy:
  • kcnz
    kcnz Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi guys. Just joined MFP and am waiting for my 30 day shred DVD to turn up - hopefully this weekend and will start on Monday. Still finding my way around the site too. Look forward to keeping up with everyones results, so far what I've read about 30ds sounds awesome! Good luck!
  • emmab0902
    emmab0902 Posts: 2,337 Member
    Options
    just got my copy today and did first session. liked it until those side lunges with the shoulder raises!
  • escadachic
    Options
    Hi guys. Just joined MFP and am waiting for my 30 day shred DVD to turn up - hopefully this weekend and will start on Monday. Still finding my way around the site too. Look forward to keeping up with everyones results, so far what I've read about 30ds sounds awesome! Good luck!

Welcome! :flowerforyou:

MFP is awesome! And from what've I've seen in results pic's of other people who've done the 30 Day Shred, so is the 30 Day Shred!
  • escadachic
    Options
    just got my copy today and did first session. liked it until those side lunges with the shoulder raises!

Awesome! Yeah I find them quite hard too.
  • DnAmommy
    DnAmommy Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I wanna join too! I started Monday 9/19/11 so I am already hurting.
  • amyloola
    amyloola Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Ooh just saw this, can I join? I have only just completed day 3 :)
  • 4littlemonkeys
    Options

Hi!! I'm hoping to start 30DS on Monday too!

I am getting very impatient waiting for my copy! I want to start NOW!!!!
  • treenzdreamz
    treenzdreamz Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I just started today just done the dvd tried using my 5kg weighs but had too give up will look at going rebel and get some light ones... anyone can add me as a freiend too if they want
  • escadachic
    Options
    Great to see more lovely ladies joining! :happy:

You can get weights for 30% off in-store at L.A Fitness. I got a pair of hex dumbbells for $18. You can get them online from them too, they cost a little bit more online, but free shipping, so that is always good.
  • Taintedkitten
    Options
    Is it unreasonable to see a change on day four? I swear I've toned up a bit but maybe it's my eyes playing tricks on me lol
  • escadachic
    Options
    Is it unreasonable to see a change on day four? I swear I've toned up a bit but maybe it's my eyes playing tricks on me lol

No, I don't think it's unreasonable to see a change by day 4. I'm on day 5 and I can see more definition in my thighs already.
  • Bri_and_Oli_Mum
    Options
    Hi everyone, I lost the thread. Welcome to those ladies who have recently joined. I have made a table of weights/ measurements if anyone wants to be added to it just pm me the following details

Start weight
    Bust,
    Waist (at smallest part),
    tummy around Belly button,
    and the widest part of your bum measurements

I will keep track of it for everybody, you will need to resend them when YOU get to 10, 20 and 30 days, I will keep the actual figures private and update the group with % weight lost and number of cms lost only, not actual measurements.

Oh and those who PM me your details I will add to my ticker and give you the code if you want

I have done 3 days so far, hoping to do day 4 tonight :)