N.Z 30 Day Shred

Options

Replies

• escadachic
    escadachic Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Hey I would love too join you ladies.
    I did level 1 for 10 days a while ago but didn't move onto level 2. I've decided to start doing it again and actually complete it this time but I have cheated a little and started with level 2.

Welcome Leanne! :happy:

If you want the 30 Day Shred signature let me know.
  • escadachic
    Options
    4littlemonkeys - Yay for your dvd arriving! :happy:

I remembered about daylight savings this morning and thankfully my phone auto-updates, so that was 1 less clock to change.
  • escadachic
    Options
    Day 7 done! :happy:
  • Leanne3552000
    Leanne3552000 Posts: 395 Member
    Options

Hi Leanne you are more than welcome to join us. If you want me to keep track of your measurements and the changes you can pm me your details and I'll add it onto the table for you. The measurements I am keeping track of are:

Start weight
    Bust,
    Waist (at smallest part),
    tummy around Belly button,
    and the widest part of your bum measurements

I will keep track of it for everybody, you will need to resend them when YOU get to 10, 20 and 30 days, I will keep the actual figures private and update the group with % weight lost and number of cms lost only, not actual measurements.

Awesome thanks! I take my measurements tomorrow morning and send them to you
  • Leanne3552000
    Leanne3552000 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

[/quote]

I would love the signature!

My muscles are very sore today and i've only done one day! today is going to be tough.

I nearly forgot about daylight savings too. Thankfully my flatmate reminded me right before bed otherwise i would have missed my charity walk this morning.
  • amyloola
    amyloola Posts: 56 Member
    Options

[/quote]

I would love the signature!

My muscles are very sore today and i've only done one day! today is going to be tough.

I nearly forgot about daylight savings too. Thankfully my flatmate reminded me right before bed otherwise i would have missed my charity walk this morning.
    [/quote]

Hi there, welcome :)
    I'm on to day 6 toda y and for me the day 2 & 3 were the worst, my legs were so sore, sitting down and getting up were hard, but it truly does yet better, yesterday I still felt a little sore but nowhere as bad, I kinda like the pain though, it means something is happening lol
  • escadachic
    Options
    Here's my day 7 results.

30DSDAY7.jpg
  • escadachic
    Options
    This is day 1.

588kgs.jpg
  • escadachic
    Options
    Actually this size probably shows you the day 7 results better.

Pics040.jpg

Pics039.jpg
  • amyloola
    Options
    Yay, great pics :) how are you feeling?
    Your figure looks very similar to mine, but I think my hips are bigger, I haven't taken any day 1 pictures, maybe I should take them now? I thinkn I will weigh and measure myself every 10 days as I can't really notice any difference in my body, apart from feeling firmer, and the soreness of course lol
  • escadachic
    Options
    So how tall are you Amy?

I'm 5ft2(158cms)

I'm feeling good. Though parts of the workout I still find hard. I'm wondering how level 2 will feel.

There probably will be a difference that you don't see in yourself. Yeah, I am noticing more firming going on in at least my thighs and calves.

Yeah my measurements say I lost 4cms off the waist I think. I guess that shows a little. Less curve around my love handles LOL!
  • 4littlemonkeys
    Options
    Day 1 L1 DONE!!!! I actually enjoyed it...once it was over! :smile:
  • Bri_and_Oli_Mum
    Options
    well done
  • escadachic
    Options
    Well done 4littlemonkeys! :flowerforyou:
  • escadachic
    Options
    Day 8 done! 2 more days of level 1 and then onto level 2 gulp :indifferent:
  • kcnz
    kcnz Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Impatiently waiting for my DVD to arrive - obsessively checking NZ Post track n trace!!! Have done my "before" pics, taken my measurements and weighed myself. Am all ready to go as soon as it arrives.
  • Bri_and_Oli_Mum
    Options
    Go Kelly you are doing so well
  • 4littlemonkeys
    Options
    Day 8 done! 2 more days of level 1 and then onto level 2 gulp :indifferent:

Woohoo!!
  • michaelachallis
    michaelachallis Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    ah shivers i am on level 3 of the shred already!!!
    good luck fellow kiwis :)
  • amyloola
    Options
    So how tall are you Amy?

I'm 5ft2(158cms)

I'm feeling good. Though parts of the workout I still find hard. I'm wondering how level 2 will feel.

There probably will be a difference that you don't see in yourself. Yeah, I am noticing more firming going on in at least my thighs and calves.

Yeah my measurements say I lost 4cms off the waist I think. I guess that shows a little. Less curve around my love handles LOL!

I'm 5ft7 so a little taller than you, but just your proportioning looks similarish , though I think i am bigger/wider all over than you if that makes sense lol. I'm going to take some pics today. Roll on day 30