N.Z 30 Day Shred

Options

Replies

• emmab0902
    emmab0902 Posts: 2,337 Member
    Options
    I have done day 2 and my quads are killing me. My 11 year old daughter just asked if I think I should get one of those high toilet seats "like old people have so you won't have to sit down so far"

Very kind yet strangely offensive lol
  • amyloola
    amyloola Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I have done day 2 and my quads are killing me. My 11 year old daughter just asked if I think I should get one of those high toilet seats "like old people have so you won't have to sit down so far"

Very kind yet strangely offensive lol

I know how you feel, my hubby kept rubbing my leg in the car today (he does it al the time) but I just couldn't handle it , it hurt lol, but he kept forgetting and then he would go and rub my thigh again ouch lol
    I just did day 4 about an hour ago and I am find ing it so much easier, still hard but I don't hate jillian now when she says "and jumping jacks" haha, I hated those jumping jacks and the jump rope killed my legs!
  • Taintedkitten
    Options
    Jumping jacks were fine for me, it's the lunges which killed me! And yeah the jump rope. But now I've completed day four (had a day off as really busy). And finding it easier. My partner has noticed I'm toning up also and my jacket which used to be really tight on me is a bit looser now.

I would love the code to the ticker please Bri_and_Oli_Mum
  • amyloola
    Options
    Yeah the lunges kill me, but I didn't expect the jumping jack to, they look so easy lol. It's so nice when you notice your clothes fitting better aye, I havent noticed a difference yet, but hopefully soon.
  • escadachic
    escadachic Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Yup, I'm not enjoying those lunges, I keep having to take a few 5 second breaks. I find the jump jacks had at the start and the skipping, but by the other end of the exercises, I actually don't mind them.
  • Bri_and_Oli_Mum
    Options
    Jumping jacks were fine for me, it's the lunges which killed me! And yeah the jump rope. But now I've completed day four (had a day off as really busy). And finding it easier. My partner has noticed I'm toning up also and my jacket which used to be really tight on me is a bit looser now.

I would love the code to the ticker please Bri_and_Oli_Mum

NZShrederssigcopy-2.jpg

To get it onto your signature go to the community tab up the top, then click signature. Then you need to copy and past the above code in BUT you need to change the start and end bit, for it to work you need to change the uppercase IMG at the start and end to lowercase img and make sure you don't delete the forward slash at the end :) If you need help just send me a message
  • Bri_and_Oli_Mum
    Options
    I hate how I get heavier when I start this 30DS, happened when I started last time too. My body will catch up soon tho.
  • escadachic
    Options
    I hate how I get heavier when I start this 30DS, happened when I started last time too. My body will catch up soon tho.

Yeah, that happened to me too!
  • escadachic
    Options
    :happy: :happy: :happy: I've now done 6 days of 30 Day Shred! :happy: :happy: :happy:

Only 24 days left :happy:
  • Bri_and_Oli_Mum
    Options
    Ok I just finished my 4th day of the shred, I did it all just with the clock timing each set and watched the rugby at the same time lol. Man it gets in your head really quick aye.
  • emmab0902
    Options
    Ok I just finished my 4th day of the shred, I did it all just with the clock timing each set and watched the rugby at the same time lol. Man it gets in your head really quick aye.

You probably did more than the DVD then - I know at least one set (can't remember which) is definitely less than one minute!
  • Leanne3552000
    Leanne3552000 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Hey I would love too join you ladies.
    I did level 1 for 10 days a while ago but didn't move onto level 2. I've decided to start doing it again and actually complete it this time but I have cheated a little and started with level 2.
  • Bri_and_Oli_Mum
    Options

You probably did more than the DVD then - I know at least one set (can't remember which) is definitely less than one minute!

Yeah I probably did then lol. I was bloody tired at the end of it and all I want to do now is go to sleep.
    Hey I would love too join you ladies.
    I did level 1 for 10 days a while ago but didn't move onto level 2. I've decided to start doing it again and actually complete it this time but I have cheated a little and started with level 2.

Hi Leanne you are more than welcome to join us. If you want me to keep track of your measurements and the changes you can pm me your details and I'll add it onto the table for you. The measurements I am keeping track of are:

Start weight
    Bust,
    Waist (at smallest part),
    tummy around Belly button,
    and the widest part of your bum measurements

I will keep track of it for everybody, you will need to resend them when YOU get to 10, 20 and 30 days, I will keep the actual figures private and update the group with % weight lost and number of cms lost only, not actual measurements.
  • 4littlemonkeys
    Options
    YAY I have my copy of 30DS now!!! I am starting on Monday......Bri & Oli mum I'll PM my measurements through to you tomorrow! Can I be added to the ticker too?
  • Bri_and_Oli_Mum
    Options
    4littlemonkeys, Yep you sure can :)
  • amyloola
    Options
    Wow, anyone else totally forget about daylight savings? Oh well at least we had nothing planned today:)
    I was going to walk up the mount today but can't find anyone to go with, anyone here from Tauranga or the Mount want to go with me, I used to walk up 3 times a week but have not been for 6 months or so.
  • Bri_and_Oli_Mum
    Options
    O forgot about it too, the stupid school newsletter said it is supposed to go back tonight. Oh well my phones and computer changed themselves so I just had to do the clock.
  • MarsChallenge
    MarsChallenge Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I have a question about the 30 day shred....how do you know how many calories you are burning?
    I don't have a heart rate monitor thingymajig :(

Can anybody give me any averages per workout for each level?

I have a chest strap monitor, (Polar) and did level 1 this morning. 250 calories was what mine said.
  • MarsChallenge
    MarsChallenge Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    267 to be exact. I had to double check my log because my short term memory sucks! I am 5' and 138 lbs, if that helps.
  • emmab0902
    Options
    Did day 4 today. Legs are a bit less sore and managed to get lower into the squats. Still hate hate hate the front shoulder raises, but upped my weights to 4kg for the chest flies.