Gutless Gutters Challenge 1/8/09

Options
kellch
kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
Good Morning Gutters!! 11_2_104.gif

I am soooooo tired today wait.gif
BUT....happy, because, I got to start the thread!!! th_yipee.gifth_yipee.gifth_yipee.gif

Soupy raz.gifsnickeringg.gif

Sooooooo........I did good yesterday....I stayed within my calories (actually 12 left to spare....anyone know what I could eat for 12 calories? whistling.gif:laugh: :wink: :tongue: J/K) I drank all my water, did my 60 minute TaeBo workout (Amped Full Throttle)....whewwwww what a workout....it was a good one...I love it th_happy0005.gif, did 20 minutes BL Sculpt with Jillian, 200 crunches, walked the dog 4 miles, showered, and went to bed. thud.gif

Weigh in tomorrow speedmetal.gif
Then no weigh in next week.....as I will have a visitor boogiesmilie.gif:grumble:

Everyone have a lovely day........I have to do some work now kiss2.gif

BBL to check on everyone th_smalldancingman.gif

darn spelling error...had to edit :grumble:

Replies

• kellch
    Options
    Good Morning Gutters!! 11_2_104.gif

I am soooooo tired today wait.gif
    BUT....happy, because, I got to start the thread!!! th_yipee.gifth_yipee.gifth_yipee.gif

Soupy raz.gifsnickeringg.gif

Sooooooo........I did good yesterday....I stayed within my calories (actually 12 left to spare....anyone know what I could eat for 12 calories? whistling.gif:laugh: :wink: :tongue: J/K) I drank all my water, did my 60 minute TaeBo workout (Amped Full Throttle)....whewwwww what a workout....it was a good one...I love it th_happy0005.gif, did 20 minutes BL Sculpt with Jillian, 200 crunches, walked the dog 4 miles, showered, and went to bed. thud.gif

Weigh in tomorrow speedmetal.gif
    Then no weigh in next week.....as I will have a visitor boogiesmilie.gif:grumble:

Everyone have a lovely day........I have to do some work now kiss2.gif

BBL to check on everyone th_smalldancingman.gif

darn spelling error...had to edit :grumble:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    I ate like the world was ending yesterday in an effort to rid myself of my plateau...*whispers*i'm down a pound this morning...Sssshhhh...don't tell my body....it might ask for it back!

Good morning, Kellch! :flowerforyou:
  • kellch
    Options
    happy107.gif Anybody awake yet?happy107.gif

I forgot my cell phone and my purse today bang_head.gif
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Hello?
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    isnt it amazing. eat more, your body lets go of the fat. so simple, yet so freakin complicated:flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    Options

how in the WORLD can you do that???:flowerforyou:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Would it make you feel better if I told you that I walked out of the house with all the kids, coat on, keys in hand...in my slippers. :glasses: I'm awesome like that.
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    I left my new baby at home once:noway:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    seriously....we rented a big house with my mom and we had the entire back room......way in the back of the house. I had my 2 yr old and newborn. He was sleeping in the back room and I packed everyone(or so I thought) up in the car. We get in, buckle up, drive to the corner....DH says, did you lock the baby down tight.....:noway: wheres the baby!!!

My mom laughed for days about THAT one!:bigsmile: :blushing:
  • kellch
    Options

dunno.gif

Hadn't had my coffee yet...stumbled out of the house half asleep like a zombie :yawn:

But I've got it now :bigsmile: wait.gif
  • arewethereyet
    Options

dunno.gif

Hadn't had my coffee yet...stumbled out of the house half asleep like a zombie :yawn:

But I've got it now :bigsmile: wait.gif

Oh good...
    Head attached...check
    keys in hand....check

purse and cell phone.....OH NO!!!!!!!!!!:sad:
  • kellch
    Options
    I ate like the world was ending yesterday in an effort to rid myself of my plateau...*whispers*i'm down a pound this morning...Sssshhhh...don't tell my body....it might ask for it back!

Good morning, Kellch! :flowerforyou:

You must of typed while I was typing embarrassed.gif

Good Morning Sarah :smooched: WTG on that pound :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • kellch
    Options
    Would it make you feel better if I told you that I walked out of the house with all the kids, coat on, keys in hand...in my slippers. :glasses: I'm awesome like that.

bwahaharoll.gif
    bwahaharoll.gif
    bwahaharoll.gif

Now THAT would make a fashion statement :flowerforyou: :smokin:
  • kellch
    Options
    I left my new baby at home once:noway:

Woopsie....embarrassed.gif
  • kellch
    Options
    seriously....we rented a big house with my mom and we had the entire back room......way in the back of the house. I had my 2 yr old and newborn. He was sleeping in the back room and I packed everyone(or so I thought) up in the car. We get in, buckle up, drive to the corner....DH says, did you lock the baby down tight.....:noway: wheres the baby!!!

My mom laughed for days about THAT one!:bigsmile: :blushing:

whack.gif

That sure beats forgetting your cell phone snickeringg.gif
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Gutless Gutters!

I haven't weighed - not sure I haven't had a BM in several days. I think I am working my body out of starvation mode - I was WAY to low on calories for about a week without meaning to be and by body is rebelling. Hopefully will be good

Ran stairs for 10 minutes yesterday and my butt cheeks are feeling every step of it. Did crunches, Lunges, squats, arm curls in front and back, jumping jacks - not too many of each but I am trying, I felt good about it. That's two days in a row I've exercised-really trying hard! It feels so good when I'm done I just hate getting started.
  • 3babybeans
    Options

bwahaharoll.gif
    bwahaharoll.gif
    bwahaharoll.gif

I am my own fashion statement. Slippers, baby puke, random t-shirts of my husband. I'm a walking "what not to wear" :bigsmile:
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options
    :smile: Good Morning!:smile:

So far, so good!!! Yesterday I had 128 calories left for the day...woohoo, went to my strength class and got in 15 hard minutes of cardio before I had to pick up the kids...:grumble: would have liked to gone longer...I was in the zone...:grumble: anyhoo, and I got all my water in...yippee!!!

Now, today, I have a busy afternoon and am really hoping to get in some cardio at the Y, then tonight it's dinner with some friends...so...I will have to make good choices!!! Wish me luck on that one! :laugh:

I hope everyone has a terrific Thursday!!! :flowerforyou:
  • gottaluvboyz
    gottaluvboyz Posts: 555 Member
    Options

bwahaharoll.gif
    bwahaharoll.gif
    bwahaharoll.gif

I am my own fashion statement. Slippers, baby puke, random t-shirts of my husband. I'm a walking "what not to wear" :bigsmile:

LMAO...that is so me (minus the slippers...I cannot stand anything on my feet!).
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options

bwahaharoll.gif
    bwahaharoll.gif
    bwahaharoll.gif

I work from home so my cardinal rule is NEVER ask me what I am wearing!!