Gutless Gutters Challenge 1/8/09

Options

Replies

• SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Good morning GG!!

You started this thread with cat like speed Kellchie! I bow to you grasshopper.:laugh:
    Sorry you forgot your phone and purse but at least you remembered your pants. I think AWTY has you beat though.:laugh:

Great job 3BabyBeans!! Upping calories really does work. I've tried that tactic MANY times, happily of course, and it has worked every time!

Yesterday was a great day calorie wise. I was good. Did my Shred and about an hour of yoga. Upped my crunches to about 450, as I was beginning to not feel anything anymore. I have 5 more pounds to make it to my Valentine's Day goal. Woo Hoo!!!

Hope everyone has a great Thursday!:flowerforyou:
  • lpadilla75
    Options
    I ate like the world was ending yesterday in an effort to rid myself of my plateau...*whispers*i'm down a pound this morning...Sssshhhh...don't tell my body....it might ask for it back!

Good morning, Kellch! :flowerforyou:

*giggle* Funny how that works:smile:
  • gottaluvboyz
    gottaluvboyz Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Way to go on that pound Sara!!!!

Yesterday was a good day...stayed w/in my calories, did 40 minutes of BL Cardio Max, and drank all of my water. I stayed sane too (the biggest challenge of all considering the kiddos' attitudes yesterday:grumble: ).
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options
    Good Morning Gutless Gutters!

I haven't weighed - not sure I haven't had a BM in several days. I think I am working my body out of starvation mode - I was WAY to low on calories for about a week without meaning to be and by body is rebelling. Hopefully will be good

Ran stairs for 10 minutes yesterday and my butt cheeks are feeling every step of it. Did crunches, Lunges, squats, arm curls in front and back, jumping jacks - not too many of each but I am trying, I felt good about it. That's two days in a row I've exercised-really trying hard! It feels so good when I'm done I just hate getting started.

Great job Chrissy! Every little bit helps and soon you will be able to do a lot more and that will be so cool! :drinker:
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options
    Okay everyone...I need a good swift kick here...

Some of you have amazing amounts of time put into working out...HOW???

And also...I need to push myself...I know my body can do more, for longer, but how I can force myself to keep going...

Thanks for all your helpful advice! :flowerforyou:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options

Yesterday was a good day...stayed w/in my calories, did 40 minutes of BL Cardio Max, and drank all of my water. I stayed sane too (the biggest challenge of all considering the kiddos' attitudes yesterday:grumble: ).

OMG, it must have been in the air, Kelly. Yesterday (as I think you know LOL) was UGLY over here. 2 days in a row of that. Today better be a better one with my boys. OY!
  • lpadilla75
    Options
    I ate all but 23 calories yesterday.

In other news, I got into in fight with a donut yesterday. I had to stop at the store after work to get batteries and batteries only, I don't know what possessed me to walk buy the baked goods.

I had my eye on a doughnut, grabbed a bag to put it in then suddenly I don't know what came over me. I literally gave it the finger and said "F" you out loud. I looked up and saw the baker staring at me. I smiled and walked away.

I'm such a dope but I didn't buy that doughnut that was whispering my name.

I don't think I can ever go back to that store....at least I'll be too embarassed to walk by the bakery again.

Lisa
  • 3babybeans
    Options

In other news, I got into in fight with a donut yesterday. I had to stop at the store after work to get batteries and batteries only, I don't know what possessed me to walk buy the baked goods.

I had my eye on a doughnut, grabbed a bag to put it in then suddenly I don't know what came over me. I literally gave it the finger and said "F" you out loud. I looked up and saw the baker staring at me. I smiled and walked away.

I don't think I can ever go back to that store....at least I'll be too embarassed to walk by the bakery again.

Lisa

LOL That's a funny visual.I'm glad you won the fight. :happy:
  • gottaluvboyz
    Options

Lisa

LOL...wtg on winning that battle!!!!
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Good morning GG!!

You started this thread with cat like speed Kellchie! I bow to you grasshopper.:laugh:
    Sorry you forgot your phone and purse but at least you remembered your pants. I think AWTY has you beat though.:laugh:

Great job 3BabyBeans!! Upping calories really does work. I've tried that tactic MANY times, happily of course, and it has worked every time!

Yesterday was a great day calorie wise. I was good. Did my Shred and about an hour of yoga. Upped my crunches to about 450, as I was beginning to not feel anything anymore. I have 5 more pounds to make it to my Valentine's Day goal. Woo Hoo!!!

Thank you, Soupy! :smooched: This was the first time I really tried it. I think I have a fat & sugar hangover. :laugh: Good job! You can make those 5# go away by Vday! I know you can! :flowerforyou:
  • gottaluvboyz
    Options

OMG, it must have been in the air, Kelly. Yesterday (as I think you know LOL) was UGLY over here. 2 days in a row of that. Today better be a better one with my boys. OY!

Fingers crossed both of our days are better today!!!
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Gutless Gutters!

I haven't weighed - not sure I haven't had a BM in several days. I think I am working my body out of starvation mode - I was WAY to low on calories for about a week without meaning to be and by body is rebelling. Hopefully will be good

Ran stairs for 10 minutes yesterday and my butt cheeks are feeling every step of it. Did crunches, Lunges, squats, arm curls in front and back, jumping jacks - not too many of each but I am trying, I felt good about it. That's two days in a row I've exercised-really trying hard! It feels so good when I'm done I just hate getting started.

WTG :drinker: Gotta start somewhere...doesn't it feel great?:drinker: I love the exercise endorphins :love: :bigsmile: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • lpadilla75
    Options
    I still can't believe I did that. Cripes...don't know what came over me.:embarassed:
  • kellch
    Options
    :smile: Good Morning!:smile:

So far, so good!!! Yesterday I had 128 calories left for the day...woohoo, went to my strength class and got in 15 hard minutes of cardio before I had to pick up the kids...:grumble: would have liked to gone longer...I was in the zone...:grumble: anyhoo, and I got all my water in...yippee!!!

Now, today, I have a busy afternoon and am really hoping to get in some cardio at the Y, then tonight it's dinner with some friends...so...I will have to make good choices!!! Wish me luck on that one! :laugh:

I hope everyone has a terrific Thursday!!! :flowerforyou:

Good job lady :smooched: :flowerforyou: Good luck at dinner tonight. It is possible to dine out and not ruin your day :flowerforyou:
  • kellch
    Options
    Good morning GG!!

I think its the use of my smilies :blushing: It makes it colorful...interesting :bigsmile: Yup...pants are on :drinker:

WOWZERS!!! I was happy doing 200 crunches :laugh: You rock Soupy speedmetal.gif

Keep it up :drinker: You're already beautiful though crush.gif
  • lpadilla75
    Options
    Do you ladies eat your calories burned for the day? Does that make sense? I guess if you have 1200 cal and you burn 500cal, do you then eat 1700cal that day?
  • kellch
    Options

Wooohooo!!! Good Day all around! :drinker: :flowerforyou:

Good morning cuz :smooched:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options

Lisa

That visual really cracked me up Lisa!!!:laugh: :laugh:
  • lpadilla75
    Options
    Kellch~ I would die if I left my purse and phone at home. A couple of weeks ago I noticed I forgot my cell phone and I turned around, I was already 2min from work. Luckily I don't live too far from work.
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Do you ladies eat your calories burned for the day? Does that make sense? I guess if you have 1200 cal and you burn 500cal, do you then eat 1700cal that day?

Not always. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. I'm a rebel. :smokin: LOL Some people have set rules on whether or not they eat their exercise calories & I'm sure they'll give you better reason than I do.