Replies

• FITnFIRM4LIFE
    FITnFIRM4LIFE Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    bump 4 later
  • aion26
    aion26 Posts: 14
    Options
    I'm 5' 6 and my goal is 135. I've been stuck at around 155 for what feels like a long time despite eating well and exercising. Ugh.
  • Lozzy_82
    Lozzy_82 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3" and my goal weight is tentatively 125, but really it could be anywhere between 120 and 135.

Now I'm in my initial goal range (weighed in at 133.6 this morning) I think I will likely want to go a bit lower. I have a small frame (been in denial about this for ages but it's true!) so this weight doesn't look as good on me as it might on others. 125 is still my main goal but I may re-assess once I'm there and try to get to 120 or even 115. My only concern is whether I'd be able to maintain at that kind of weight. I've never been lower than about 138 before so this is all new territory for me!
  • bellacarma
    bellacarma Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm just shy of 5'2" (5'1" and 3/4 haha) with a small body frame. I currently weigh 115 and my goal is 107. I weighed 107 a couple of years ago and thought it was the perfect weight for me.
  • kieva626
    kieva626 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2.5 and weighing around 135, even weighing this much I still wear a sz 2 , its weird but I'm not complaining. I had a goal weight of my 120's but now I think I would like to wear a 0. Feel free to add me as a friend :-)
  • msmayor
    msmayor Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    mine is 130.....but for me that is like a size 6
  • bs1981
    bs1981 Posts: 36
    Options
    5"3 and 140ish. I wear a size 5/6 at that size. My happy weight.
  • UnderConstructionJ
    Options
    OK my goal weight is much higher than most of yall...{{{scratching chin}}} maybe my goal needs to be lower...LOL.

I've lost just shy of 100lbs...my goal right now is to get down to about 150...then I'll see how I feel/look etc and may re-evaluate. But 150 is a good push for me at the moment.
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 3" (slightly taller) and my goal is 124 or in the lower 120s to maintain. I am currently ~130 on a good day. I'm a comfortable US size 4 but is more focused on being toned (tummy/obliques) and lowering body fat.
  • shellynels
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and my goal is between 120-125. I'm always looking for friends. :)
  • EbonyK
    EbonyK Posts: 92
    Options
    Mine was 120lbs but I felt it was to low for me. Now I want to be around 135-145lbs. If I feel different at that weight then I might go back to wanting to be 120lbs.
  • jacksamjack
    jacksamjack Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am 5ft and half an inch - I have never weighed in at less than 125lb - and that was on slimming pills. This time round, doing it properly with good diet an plenty of exercise, I would like to get to about 120.. but I will no doubt re-assess as I continue to lose. I am enjoying being slimmer and fitter than I have been for a long time just now - so every lb gone makes my smile even wider! Good luck!!
  • mauigyrl
    mauigyrl Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    My current goal is 150. I am 5'2. My legs are muscular built so I would never be a 110 without looking sickly. When I hit that current goal I will reevaluate where I wanna go from there. I think 125.
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    My goal is to be 115-120 lbs.
  • KaseyLynn410
    Options
    Im 5'2 and my goal weight is 102 or 98
  • toabetterlifestyle
    Options
    My goal weight right now would probably be somewhere around 120. I don't really care that much how much I weigh, but more how I look and feel. I want to be fit and toned. I am 5'6 and currently weigh 156.
  • fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming for 130. I might go a little lower if and when I get there, but not by much. If I am anything less than 120, I get bony looking. I carry a lot of weight in my curves, and they simply won't go away. It would be weird to be bony but with big boobs.
  • whatevany
    whatevany Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    129 so I can say I lost 200 pounds. I will be happy with 135 though.
  • amilynnM
    amilynnM Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    5'2" and currently 125. Aiming for 115. I want to weigh 110 but that's actually pretty low even for someone petite. I remember my mom took me to the doctor when I was about 17 because she thought I was too skinny and the Dr. weighed me at around 102 and said I should be around 110-112 as a recommended weight for my height. I'm more interested in feeling better, building muscle and losing inches though, so actual weight is secondary. I'd like to fit back into my 25 jeans without muffin topping :)
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and my goal is 120. Then I'm going to start building muscle, which will put weight back on, but I'm cool with that as long as it isn't fat!