• KEN1013
    KEN1013 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    what is 30 day slim down?
  • SereneRose
    SereneRose Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Phew!
    Completed day 1 and ouch my aching knees but feel so good I did it.

How is everyone else doing?
  • amyloola
    amyloola Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Am feeling it this morning :) everything feels heavy, will be a challenge to do it again tonight that's for sure, but that's what this is all about aye :)
    What do you enter it under for excercise, anyone know?
  • SereneRose
    Options
    Do it your body will thank you for it, my knee is killing me but gonna go hard again tomorrow.
    Most people log it under circuit training but i use my HRM.

Well done today
  • taranmisty
    taranmisty Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Day 1--check
    Day 2--check

Let's go!!!
  • samhradh
    samhradh Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Day 1 check
    Day 2 check ( arms seemed a little heavier to-night, did extra 10 min stretch after)

we are on a roll gang lets keep up the effort, ( holy cow i sound like one of my old school teachers) get me out of here.!!!!!!!!!
  • sabrinalg
    sabrinalg Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Day 2 complete...let's get it!!!
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    I think I will join you all in the Slimdown. I've done it before and have had great results. I will post measurements and weight tomorrow before workout.

Good luck all!!
  • amyloola
    Options
    Have done day 2 of shred, ouchies,my thighs are sore!
  • SereneRose
    Options
    Welcome Nisijam5!

Oh boy NMTZ DVD tonight little nervous first time with this one and knees were a little sore but I'm also excited.
    Good luck everyone :D
  • SereneRose
    Options
    Day 3 - Check
    OMG to NMTZ my whole body is in pain but I know it's done me alot of good.
    Could not do the surrenders so improvised with other exercises and had a hard time with some plank movements again improvised, I thank Jillian for pushing me so hard & funnily loving the pain I'm in but don't wanna do it again for a lil while lol!

How has everyone else found it?
  • MrsCupCakeBoyle
    MrsCupCakeBoyle Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Just Finished it now.
    wow that was good but some of those plank bits was bloody hard ha i had one moment were i had a bit of a moan at her haha.

But feel great now.
  • samhradh
    samhradh Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Girls I hope it's OK if I stick with the 30DS, for now.

Day 1 check
    Day 2 check ( arms seemed a little heavier to-night, did extra 10 min stretch after)
    Day 3 check ( no getting any easier) 10% done yay!!!!
  • Lesah0808
    Options
    Ok everybody I'm about 2 do the 30 Day Shred for the 1st time & I'm anxious but I know I can do it!! Will Post in 30 minutes!
  • amyloola
    Options
    Ok everybody I'm about 2 do the 30 Day Shred for the 1st time & I'm anxious but I know I can do it!! Will Post in 30 minutes!

Good luck :)
    I am about to do day 3 but I gotta say I am not looking forward to it, I am so sore , standing up and sitting down is hard at the moment lol, but I know it will get better if I just push on through it
  • SereneRose
    Options
    Sam do what you can hun.
    Ladies off to bed with lovely sore muscles actually hoping they hurt more tomorrow so I know this is working lol.
  • MrsCupCakeBoyle
    MrsCupCakeBoyle Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Today Im Going To Do 30Day Shred Level 2 instead of level 1
  • amyloola
    Options
    Way to go! I don't think I will be ready for level 2 for a couple of days yet, I'm so unfit
  • sabrinalg
    sabrinalg Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Completed NMTZ last night...omgeeeee!!! I am so sore this morning in fact I've been sore all week but that workout yesterday just added to the soreness, lol. Keep up the good work ladies...let's rock it!! :happy:
  • SereneRose
    Options
    Loving the commitment I'm seeing ladies, I'm very sore especially the abs under all the insulation; was crying out in pain during those crunches in nmtz.

Going to a work dinner, Indian. Planning on being as good as possible with honest logging and ate less yesterday to save the cals.
    Will be shredding but much later tonight.

Keep up the great work, we've got this!