Sending up the Bat Signal (Black Team 01/08/09)

Options
Ok. I just scrolled down the entire first page of the board and no black team posts on the first page?!!?!?!? :noway: What's goin on people?!?!:noway: where are all my chatty kathys?!?!:noway:
Get of your butts and lets get posting.
How are you doing today?
Have you gotten your ab workout in today?
Have you had plenty of water?!?!
What are you happy about?!?!
What is aggrivating you?!!?
If I lose my motivation because I have no friends....I am blaming in on every last one of you :laugh:
Assemble black team! we have butts to kick....

Don't make me call for backup :grumble:

batcall.jpg

Replies

• Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Ok. I just scrolled down the entire first page of the board and no black team posts on the first page?!!?!?!? :noway: What's goin on people?!?!:noway: where are all my chatty kathys?!?!:noway:
    Get of your butts and lets get posting.
    How are you doing today?
    Have you gotten your ab workout in today?
    Have you had plenty of water?!?!
    What are you happy about?!?!
    What is aggrivating you?!!?
    If I lose my motivation because I have no friends....I am blaming in on every last one of you :laugh:
    Assemble black team! we have butts to kick....

Don't make me call for backup :grumble:

batcall.jpg
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    That's funny that you said "assemble black team"...look at my sig.

I'm here! I'm have a POUNDING headache, so I'm laying low. Didn't get any ab work in yet today b/c the kids are plotting against me & my endeavors. Hopefully once dh gets home, that'll change.

Don't lose motivation! I'll just keep posting crap to your profile page! Watch out! :bigsmile:
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Im on the blue team but I sure wouldnt want you to lose your motivation. I have done 60 ozs of water so far today. I did do some abs in the 30 day shred workout. Im doing good so far. How about you? Just keep at it. I was on the last challenge also and yes as time goes by people sort of wither away on the challenge and disappear but there are us faithful ones also. I am sure every team will have some. Good luck. Plus I jsut love your avatar.

Connie
  • Tri_Dad
    Options

I'm here! I'm have a POUNDING headache, so I'm laying low. Didn't get any ab work in yet today b/c the kids are plotting against me & my endeavors. Hopefully once dh gets home, that'll change.

Don't lose motivation! I'll just keep posting crap to your profile page! Watch out! :bigsmile:

Ok ok.. I'll take my finger off the panic button.

Hope your head feels better. My darling boys are plotting against me too. especially the two year old.
    :bigsmile:
  • Tri_Dad
    Options
    Im on the blue team but I sure wouldnt want you to lose your motivation. I have done 60 ozs of water so far today. I did do some abs in the 30 day shred workout. Im doing good so far. How about you? Just keep at it. I was on the last challenge also and yes as time goes by people sort of wither away on the challenge and disappear but there are us faithful ones also. I am sure every team will have some. Good luck. Plus I jsut love your avatar.

Connie

Thanks COnnie!!!

The motivation thing was a bluff. lol. A bulldozer couldnt stop me know :happy:

Your a good egg and the blue team is lucky to have ya....but ya know...everyone looks slimmer in black.....in fact....I think I might have a black team shirt around here somewhere if you want it.. LOL JK.

• 3babybeans
    Options

Ok ok.. I'll take my finger off the panic button.

Hope your head feels better. My darling boys are plotting against me too. especially the two year old.

OMG, me TOO! My 2yo is just plain evil the past 3 days. He's finally figured out that being 2 means being horrible. :grumble: He also figured out that markers are wonderful for drawing on walls with. YAY!
  • nickybr38
    nickybr38 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I'm sick and getting sicker as the day goes by. :grumble:
    BUT I already got my workout in so whatever!
    I also did the abs challenge. 60 crunches !!! I'm still pumped about that.
    And uh... well...
    Hi.
    Has anyone told you you look a lot like a spy? :glasses:
  • jackobean29
    jackobean29 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    It must be a day for plotting kids, my baby has an ear infection and thrush, so I am just trying to function through the day and stay within my calories.
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    My 9 month old has an ear infection, too. I hate winter. :grumble:

Nicky - so it wasn't the bread? :frown:
  • nickybr38
    nickybr38 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    My 9 month old has an ear infection, too. I hate winter. :grumble:

Nicky - so it wasn't the bread? :frown:

Wow. Everyone's kidlets are sick.
    And I don't know. ): I just know I'm sick, and it seems to be getting worse with time so I'm guessing the bread wouldn't do that.
    Good news since I love the bread and didn't want to cut it out.
  • supergirlie00
    Options
    this sounds like a pretty kick butt team! any spots open?
  • raincloud
    raincloud Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Was the weight loss for the first week posted? Can someone give me a link? :smile:
    :flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I may disappear tomorrow....dont worry I am just going on vacation. Not sure if I can get a signal in the mountains.

I just finished doing upper body weights. Gotta do lower.

I am doing the cooking while we are gone to no problem there!!
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/34490-black-team-results-so-far

Good job, our biggest loser Ms. Raincloud! WOOO HOOO!
  • ccbyrne1
    ccbyrne1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    How do you join a team! Sounds like fun!
    :happy:
  • raincloud
    raincloud Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/34490-black-team-results-so-far

Good job, our biggest loser Ms. Raincloud! WOOO HOOO!

HAHA! Really?!?!?! And I totally missed the post! Thanks!!!

I just have to thank finally starting to lose the holiday weight, and I was on my cycle last weigh-in so that never helps either :laugh:
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    I got some work in today. Tried walking but because we walk outside that was a slow and possibly painful experience. ICE. I also cracked the bridge of my nose and have a huge bump on it. But I'm here.
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    For those wondering how to join a team, PM bohlon15 & she'll set ya up! We just started, so you wont' be too far behind.
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Spyguy-- you're too funny--

Doing well enough here-- ab work will be tonight-- hope to get in some taebo-- water not so good-- thanks for the reminder-- heading to the faucet!!!!!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Hi my teammies! I PROMISE to get on the floor and kick out 50 crunches!

I lifted weights today and took the stairs 8 flights for exercise. Other than that I am POOPED!!
    (and not in a good way!)