Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Sending up the Bat Signal (Black Team 01/08/09)

Replies

• 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Ok. I just scrolled down the entire first page of the board and no black team posts on the first page?!!?!?!? :noway: What's goin on people?!?!:noway: where are all my chatty kathys?!?!:noway:
    Get of your butts and lets get posting.
    How are you doing today?
    Have you gotten your ab workout in today?
    Have you had plenty of water?!?!
    What are you happy about?!?!
    What is aggrivating you?!!?
    If I lose my motivation because I have no friends....I am blaming in on every last one of you :laugh:
    Assemble black team! we have butts to kick....

Don't make me call for backup :grumble:

batcall.jpg

I just realized that was a Superman signal. WTH?

Duh. Oooooohhhh..."back up" I get it. I need a nap.
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Must be why Batman looks so pissed. (oooh, I said pissed)
  • 3babybeans
    Marla, you're lacking 2 kidlets in that ticker pic. What's up with that?
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    good catch, my dear Mrs. Beans-- this was the night we decorated the tree. David, 18, was at work, and Caleb was already in bed. I'm sad, though-- we haven't taken our annual Christmas photo out at Sears, no money-- and Christmas eve we had no power so we didn't take the picture of all 9 kids in front of the tree like we do every year. Oh well-- life goes on.
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    LOL - you guys are a riot..

spyguy, thanks for getting us started - I love the photo. It is just the perfect kind of irony.

I don't know if it is kosher or not, but I think we should adopt Connie - she really is one of us..

I need to pull in a couple, 3, or 4 more glasses of water.

Did get in one ab work - planks, jacknives, and some assorted yoga poses, but need to get in a second before bed to make up for yesterday. Will try to do 50 crunches.

Did get plenty of fruits and veggies today.. one good salad knocks out 2-3 right there.

Hope everyone did well today..

janiebeth
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    good catch, my dear Mrs. Beans-- this was the night we decorated the tree. David, 18, was at work, and Caleb was already in bed. I'm sad, though-- we haven't taken our annual Christmas photo out at Sears, no money-- and Christmas eve we had no power so we didn't take the picture of all 9 kids in front of the tree like we do every year. Oh well-- life goes on.

oh, that's too bad Marla. Don't suppose you know anyone that still has a tree up? It may not be too late..

jb
  • 3babybeans

oh, that's too bad Marla. Don't suppose you know anyone that still has a tree up? It may not be too late..

jb

Oh, that stinks! Drag them all outside the next time it gives you a good snow!
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    So it sounds like everyone is doing great! For those of you who are sick of have sick little ones I feel your pain. My house turns into a leper colony every january. I hope everyone feels better soon. Well my Polar f6 showed up in the mail today and the gym is calling my name. See you all later!

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
    drink your water.
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member

You said the P word twice!! hahahaha:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :laugh: :laugh:
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member

not huh...the p word is even worse than "pissed"...the REAL p word is horrifying, and would offend anyone on these boards...all of us on MFP know that P stands for *whispers* plateau
  • Girlmom282109

not huh...the p word is even worse than "pissed"...the REAL p word is horrifying, and would offend anyone on these boards...all of us on MFP know that P stands for *whispers* plateau
    :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :laugh: :tongue: :laugh: :tongue: :laugh: :tongue: :laugh: :tongue:
  • Jennnnnnnny
    Jennnnnnnny Posts: 373 Member
    how did our team do with weigh ins?
  • Speaking of 2 year olds.... My 20 month old is already a plotting, schemeing, evil little monster! :angry: :grumble:

And then when he knows you're mad at him he tries to hug and kiss you.

Right now he won't stop going in the kitchen while BF is cooking.

Anyway, today is not so great. I was BEYOND hung over ALL day and so I just ate whatever I thought would make me feel better - greasy food. :grumble:

After i work out I'll be over by like 760 calories. Not a TOTAL disaster, but not ideal either.

I'll do SOME ab work tonight, but my whole core is incredibly sore from the Ab Slider and yogo on Tuesday. Hope everyone has a good night! I'll be around!

-V
  • 3babybeans

I think I got rid of mine from the advice you gave Jeannie & she passed onto me. I have a "junk food hangover" today, but I lost a pound! I'm just hoping it is still gone in the morning...my body likes to bounce. :grumble:
  • 3babybeans
    So it sounds like everyone is doing great! For those of you who are sick of have sick little ones I feel your pain. My house turns into a leper colony every january. I hope everyone feels better soon. Well my Polar f6 showed up in the mail today and the gym is calling my name. See you all later!

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
    drink your water.

We had a pink eye/ear infection break out last March. it was goopy. :sick:
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member

I think I got rid of mine from the advice you gave Jeannie & she passed onto me. I have a "junk food hangover" today, but I lost a pound! I'm just hoping it is still gone in the morning...my body likes to bounce. :grumble:

Awww that's so great! I'm glad you got the scale to move! But I can't take credit for that advice...it is a Banks original...great tip though...I need to find that thread and bump it up...lots of good info in there!
  • tresa1234
    tresa1234 Posts: 796 Member

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOT THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Think ... the mom on the phone in the Christmas story when Ralphie's mom tells him THE word ... )

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • 3babybeans

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOT THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Think ... the mom on the phone in the Christmas story when Ralphie's mom tells him THE word ... )

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It's okay...Elmo still loves Marla! :bigsmile: (Hi, Tresa! How'd Zumba go?!)
  • tresa1234
    tresa1234 Posts: 796 Member
    Thanks for the reminder Spyguy ... I thought we were pretty quiet today!

Whee ... I just got back from Zumba, and as predicted, it totally kicked my booteh. Like, totally. :huh:

Got a lot of ab work in there with all that shakin' ... but will try to get some crunches and a plank or two in tonight once I cool down!

I must shower now because it is smelling a lot like a locker room in my immediate vicinity! :noway: :laugh:

Later, maybe ... or I may just eat some dinner and pour myself into bed....

GO BLACK TEAM!
  • Girlmom282109

I had pizza yesterday for lunch and I lost 1.4 pounds this evening!! this evening I weighed myself and I lost! how freaking fantastic is that!!! :bigsmile: :blushing: :bigsmile: :blushing:
This discussion has been closed.