Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Sending up the Bat Signal (Black Team 01/08/09)

Replies

• lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Arg, worked all day, then grocery store, then cooked supper, then did dishes, then did a load of laundry. *sigh* mom's work never done.

I said on another thread got my abs in by swabbing the poop deck at work all day long.

Lynnie
    does anyone have any idea how difficult it is to do crunches with a 2 lb chihuahua sitting on your tummy?
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Ok. I just scrolled down the entire first page of the board and no black team posts on the first page?!!?!?!? :noway: What's goin on people?!?!:noway: where are all my chatty kathys?!?!:noway:
    Get of your butts and lets get posting.
    How are you doing today?
    Have you gotten your ab workout in today?
    Have you had plenty of water?!?!
    What are you happy about?!?!
    What is aggrivating you?!!?
    If I lose my motivation because I have no friends....I am blaming in on every last one of you :laugh:
    Assemble black team! we have butts to kick....

Don't make me call for backup :grumble:

Dave said to tell you he liked you better when you were sick. :laugh:
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Arg, worked all day, then grocery store, then cooked supper, then did dishes, then did a load of laundry. *sigh* mom's work never done.

I said on another thread got my abs in by swabbing the poop deck at work all day long.

Lynnie
    does anyone have any idea how difficult it is to do crunches with a 2 lb chihuahua sitting on your tummy?

try having a 40 pound 2 year old sitting on your lap while you do crunches! HAHA:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member

Lynnie

HA! I had a kitten sitting on mine! Guess she wanted to help me challenge myself doing my crunches. :laugh:

:heart: Shuntae
  • pparker2214
    pparker2214 Posts: 64 Member
    I'm here.. working hard!!! did my abs today.. ate a little under my calories and completed my second workout for the couch to 5k running plan!!! go team black!!

love the batman pic!!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    I'm here.. working hard!!! did my abs today.. ate a little under my calories and completed my second workout for the couch to 5k running plan!!! go team black!!

love the batman pic!!

Oh, shoot! You got rid of it! All you had to do was change the IMG to img :)
  • pparker2214
    been trying to figure that out.. lol! here is the pic i was trying to post

1453781.gif
  • 3babybeans
    been trying to figure that out.. lol! here is the pic i was trying to post

1453781.gif

:laugh: YAY! You did it! That's cute. :happy:
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member

Lynnie

try having a 40 pound 2 year old sitting on your lap while you do crunches! HAHA:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh my gosh that is so funny!!!!!
  • 3babybeans

Lynnie

My 3yo thought I was trying to sit up so he kept trying to drag me up. Note to self, don't do crunches with Z in the room....
  • pparker2214
    Thanks!! :):flowerforyou:
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Im here too...had a pretty bad day yesterday and i took every fiber of my being to not binge....but I didn't! I went over on my cals though...about 400 or so:ohwell: That was the best I could do.

Can you guys do me a favor? Can you say a little prayer for my Husband?

He got laid off about three weeks before christmas and ever since then its been one thing after another,an emotional roller coaster ride.:frown: Were trying to make ends meet. Were just praying that somebody calls him back for an interview soon. He's filled out applicatiion after application. The only relief that i can see coming up is tax season.

sorry to vent.....just so tired of worrrying about it all:ohwell:

Today is back on track and if i feel a binge coming on or im just sad i will get back on here instead of eating:smile:

Good Luck everybody with your goals of the day:flowerforyou:
  • 3babybeans
    Oh, Amelia. That has to be so difficult to deal with every day. I know some other ladies on here are dealing with very similar issues so feel free to vent whenever you need to. Someone just might have the right words that you need to hear. *hugs*
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Ok, Ok Batman...Im here!! Geeez Holy Salmon patties!:laugh: (or something like that :laugh: )
    Im staying within my calories and getting my cardio walk in, but cant do the abs challenge. Had my LAST surgery yesterday:drinker: (didja hear that Sara? MY LAST!!!:happy: ) Anyway got stitches in 3 different places...ALL in the abs and obliques area so no ab work for this girl:grumble: :noway:
    But I am HERE and IM GOOD and IM HAPPY:heart::flowerforyou: Great work all you bat-people, I think we rocked the boards this first weigh in:flowerforyou: BTW, does anyone know which team actually did win the first weigh in as a whole?:blushing:
    Take care all:drinker: :flowerforyou:
    ~Roni
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Ok, Ok Batman...Im here!! Geeez Holy Salmon patties!:laugh: (or something like that :laugh: )
    Im staying within my calories and getting my cardio walk in, but cant do the abs challenge. Had my LAST surgery yesterday:drinker: (didja hear that Sara? MY LAST!!!:happy: ) Anyway got stitches in 3 different places...ALL in the abs and obliques area so no ab work for this girl:grumble: :noway:
    But I am HERE and IM GOOD and IM HAPPY:heart::flowerforyou: Great work all you bat-people, I think we rocked the boards this first weigh in:flowerforyou: BTW, does anyone know which team actually did win the first weigh in as a whole?:blushing:
    ~Roni

Just so you know.....I was told that you get ab work when walking by just holding your stomach in. I do it all the time now!!:laugh:

Cant hurt, right?
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    ~Roni

Just so you know.....I was told that you get ab work when walking by just holding your stomach in. I do it all the time now!!:laugh:

Cant hurt, right?

Oh I dooo hope thats true:happy: I use Leslie Sansone's WATP and shes constantly reminding me to hold in that tummy...so hey if that counts....then Im back in business:heart: Thanks Jeannie:flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    ~Roni

Cant hurt, right?

Oh I dooo hope thats true:happy: I use Leslie Sansone's WATP and shes constantly reminding me to hold in that tummy...so hey if that counts....then Im back in business:heart: Thanks Jeannie:flowerforyou:

YEA! LESLIE!!:drinker:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Im here too...had a pretty bad day yesterday and i took every fiber of my being to not binge....but I didn't! I went over on my cals though...about 400 or so:ohwell: That was the best I could do.

He got laid off about three weeks before christmas and ever since then its been one thing after another,an emotional roller coaster ride.:frown: Were trying to make ends meet. Were just praying that somebody calls him back for an interview soon. He's filled out applicatiion after application. The only relief that i can see coming up is tax season.

Today is back on track and if i feel a binge coming on or im just sad i will get back on here instead of eating:smile:

Right there with you-- hubby got laid off 11/3-- so far, nuttin' -- sux!
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member

I know how you feel! me hubby got laid off the week before thanksgiving. He was lucky enough to be loved by his boss and when she had to let him go because "his position was no longer needed" she had another position for him. They also gave him a severence. So we made it through the holidays without him having a job. They told him that the new position would start the week after christmas. So now I work days and he works nights. (SUCKS) but what can you do. There is another guy at our work who got laid off he was a pretty high up manager and he is coming back as a bellman. He went from like 40 or 50 thousand a year to 8 dollars an hour.

I'll keep your family in my prayers. I hope he finds something soon.
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Thanks for the prayers guys....hard times right now. Lets pray it all ends soon!
This discussion has been closed.