come say something not nice...

Options
1234568»

Replies

• ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    I kicked a co-worker. In the shins. Three times. It did NOT make me feel any better.

What I really wanna do is forcefeed the skinny little b*tch that likes to put me down and treat me like *kitten*. Got it! I'll torture her...with bacon grease! Muahahahahaha.
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    Today was a total waste of makeup...
    I have those days!!
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    I kicked a co-worker. In the shins. Three times. It did NOT make me feel any better.

What I really wanna do is forcefeed the skinny little b*tch that likes to put me down and treat me like *kitten*. Got it! I'll torture her...with bacon grease! Muahahahahaha.
    Bet it didnt make her feel any better either :laugh: Oh well you tried :D xoxoxo
  • RocketsGirl75
    Options
    Wow just wow! Some of this made me laugh out loud. Glad you guys were able to use this today!
  • lor007
    lor007 Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    Annoying people I am not friends with keep showing up on my mfp. Every thread I open, every friend's status. They are everywhere.
  • calibri
    calibri Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I'm wasting my time in a dull job being a phone ***** to a bunch of ingrates while my critical thinking goes to waste. I'm seriously thinking of taking a sizable paycut just to enter my industry.
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    I thought i was getting divorced this morning, so I was pretty certain the day wasn't going to get any better. MFP Monday morning through afternoon proved that to be right - damn trolls! Skipped the gym and my trianer to focus on something more important. Did 1000 crunches and 200 push-ups to make up for the lost gym/trainer time....
  • RocketsGirl75
    Options
    I thought i was getting divorced this morning, so I was pretty certain the day wasn't going to get any better. MFP Monday morning through afternoon proved that to be right - damn trolls! Skipped the gym and my trianer to focus on something more important. Did 1000 crunches and 200 push-ups to make up for the lost gym/trainer time....

Awwww hugs babe! Love you!
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    Annoying people I am not friends with keep showing up on my mfp. Every thread I open, every friend's status. They are everywhere.

do you rat on them for what's on your friends walls or just close the page out?
  • Kalrez
    Kalrez Posts: 655 Member
    Options

They're stalking you - planning their time to strike.
  • jasmineconley
    jasmineconley Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend of 4.5 years went to my house when he knew I had no chance of getting home before he left to leave my key and phone and pictures... What a damn coward. Efiin douche I want to beat him up

Oh this dude deserves the camel curse I posted earlier...if you missed it, it is as follows:

May the fleas of 1,000 camels infest his crotch & may his arms be too short scratch!

He can kiss my *kitten* I'm through with this $h!t
  • jgbigman
    jgbigman Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    ITs my birthday

I got woken up at 5:30 by screaming and yelling

followed by my boss chewing my *kitten* when i got to work

my mom has forgotten by bday yet again

my bestie told me ill never be sexy

im effn 30!!!!

Happy Birthday!! :drinker:
    I have about 100 charts staring at me and I am effn off on here...
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    And a big, hearty "F You" to my passive-aggressive, manipulative ex-husband. He can't control what I do and who I do it with anymore, so he's using his time with the kids as a way to try to control me by proxy. My foot and his *kitten* really need to meet sometime. :mad: :mad: :mad: :explode:
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options

my bestie told me ill never be sexy

Tell her that while beauty may be skin deep, a negative and hateful attitude cuts all the way to the bone.