New Year, New Us.....25lb Challenge!!

Options

Replies

• MaudeBeige
    Options
    I'm gonna need this when it comes to New Year!!!

Starting weight:
    87.7kg or 193.35lbs

Target: 168.35lbs
  • LA_proud
    LA_proud Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Count em in...starting weight is 282lbs.
    25 lbs gone by 1/1/2012 would put me at 257...I would love to be at 250 by then...
  • cmg4721
    cmg4721 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Ready for this challenge :)

Christina:
    Starting Weight: 176lbs
    Goal Weight: 151lbs

We can do this!!!
  • miracleminded1
    Options
    I want to do this!! :)

Melanie
    169 pounds today
  • kbean33
    Options
    I am in!

Starting weight 170
    Goal 145 by New Years!!
  • lbeasey
    lbeasey Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Lori is IN....
    SW: 229.2 this AM
    1/1/12 GW: 204.2

I actually hope I am in OnderLand by then!!!
  • kbarry90
    Options
    I'm in.
    Starting Weight: 247.6
    Goal Weight: 222.6
  • eudemonia
    eudemonia Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    sw: 178
    goal weight by new year: 153.

woah. big challenge!
  • davisa122092
    davisa122092 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Ashtin: Start Weight 214 :embarassed:
    Goal: 190:smile:
  • megz4987
    megz4987 Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

Starting weight: 221.2

Goal: 196
  • fruitsndveggies
    Options
    I am in
    Weight today : 143.6lbs
    Goal by New Year: 118 - 125 (20 - 25lbs)
  • Courtney9433
    Courtney9433 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I would love to do this!

Starting weight: 206

Goal: 180
  • stephyy4632
    stephyy4632 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    found the new thread :)

starting weight 179.4
    when I loose 25 pounds I will weigh = 154.4 and will need to loose on average 1.6 per/week for the next 15 weeks
    lets get this rolling :)
  • EliRob
    EliRob Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Im so excited to be a part of this! My 1st challenge!

SW: 277
    CW: 277
    GW: 175
  • fitnfreeme
    fitnfreeme Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'm going for reasonable, attainable life-long weight loss. Changes I can make and live with, but I haven't been dropping weight all that fast. 1.67 a week is reasonable, though more agressive than what I've been doing. But yes, why not? I'll look forward to this. I'm in!

Angela, beginning at 204.
  • cmg4721
    cmg4721 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    It's so great to have so many people involved!!! What type of exercises/workouts are all of you doing to try to reach our goals?? I'm currently doing Jillian Michael's Killer Buns & Thighs....Day 8 of Level 1 and I plan to do that along with some other workouts for the full 30 days. After that, my plan is to start Supreme 90 Day.

Have a great day everyone!!!
  • purple_punk
    purple_punk Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    It's so great to have so many people involved!!! What type of exercises/workouts are all of you doing to try to reach our goals?? I'm currently doing Jillian Michael's Killer Buns & Thighs....Day 8 of Level 1 and I plan to do that along with some other workouts for the full 30 days. After that, my plan is to start Supreme 90 Day.

im in this challenge too!!
    I'm doing ripped in 30 currently on week 2 & jogging 3 times a week plus any other workout i can fit in-after ripped in 30 i'll do 6 week 6 pack or might start that alongside RI30 not sure yet. Have a great day too :)
  • stephyy4632
    stephyy4632 Posts: 947 Member
    Options

I mix it up alot and have a HRM

zumba
    heavy bag
    elliptical
    treadmill
    station bike
    rowing machine
    jogging generaly or with pushing double jogging stroller with two toddlers (about 70 pounds of kids lol)
    30 day shred ( when I feel like it I just pop in the dvd and do one day of one of the levels for a quick change up on rainy days or snowy ones as those are comeing soon)
    walking general or with stroller above
    Lots of strength training at the local gym I`m really focusing on getting tone as I loose ( I`m up to 90pounds on leg machines , 220 on back extentions , 50 on arms , 100 abbs and have started some free weights but those are still pretty light until I get more use to them and how I`m supposed to handle them )
    also like wii fit was surprised at home much you can burn with the game
    and yard work we have a HUGE yard and between mowing (push) and weading you can get a great workout in that way
    swimming
  • fruitsndveggies
    Options
    I am doing couch to 5 k, C25k on my iPhone, or you can find it online for free ! I hate running so its helping me get my butt in gear its 3x a week
  • MsToniBi
    Options
    I want to join!! My start weight as of today is 260! I think this will be more motivation this seems like a lot of fun I'm ready!