New Year, New Us.....25lb Challenge!!

Options

Replies

• LaSutopia
    LaSutopia Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    ok sure! this will be my first MFP challenge! :) I have been aiming to lose about 2 lbs per week so this should be a snap...should be!

I am 209.4 as of this morning...
    I would be about 184 if I lost the 25.

I have a goal to be at 195 by November 14th. At the rate I have been losing I will meet that goal and I will be at about 183-184 by new years...so this plan falls right in line with mine and the track im on. But Im afraid there might be things that slow me down....like thanksgiving and christmas for 2! I am afraid the holidays will put me off track.
  • Heather0611
    Heather0611 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone, just checking in to let you know I'm working on a spreadsheet now with all names in the challenge, so far we are up to 57 people, wahoo!!!! That means that this group has the potential to lose 1,425 pounds by New Year's!!! I know we can do it, keep up the motivation!

Just a reminder, you don't have to provide your weight, you can just track your weight loss in the post every week and I'll keep track of it in the spreadsheet. I'll post a link of that tonight, hopefully it will keep you motivated.

Keep up the great work and make it a great day!! :wink:
  • Genem30
    Genem30 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

Starting weight - 348.8
  • Megan2Project
    Megan2Project Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

Start weight : 283

Being 258 or lighter would be a great first step for me on MFP.

I turn 30 next June, and I wanna feel good about it!
  • LJA1968
    LJA1968 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Please count me in. Starting weight is 203. Losing 25 would put me at 178. Exercise wise I mostly walk a lot. Just going to start minor weight training.
  • marandas
    Options
    I absolutely love the support on here count me in!

today at 241.2lb on 9/20/11
    I'd like to make it to the 199 mark by 1/1/12 but that may be a stretch =)
  • jessicarn76
    jessicarn76 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm SO in!

My weight as of today: 175.8
    Goal for 1/1/12: 150 even.

Our cruise is on 1/1/12 so I need all the extra motivation I can get, loss has been ssslllloooowww going!
  • HisChild2011
    HisChild2011 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Count me in! Just signed up today and this seems like an awesome tool! I could use the support and accountability! And give it too :) Starting weight - 190 lbs. 9/20/11. Ultimate goal - 145 lbs.
  • kimberlyh81
    Options
    Hi! I want to join this challenge!

SW: 196
    CW: 189.6
    GW: 155

My starting weight for this challenge is 189.6. My goal weight for the challenge is 164 by 1/1/12.
  • fruitsndveggies
    Options
    I am alittle nervous that it will be hard for me to keep up with the weigh loss pace because I have about 25lbs to lose and I lose slowly ! But I am sure as hell gonna try !!!
  • Zogini
    Options
    Hope I can sneak in this challenge, starting weight 191
  • tolkienite
    tolkienite Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I am absolutely on board! I always seem to miss the sign-ups for the long term challenges.

Starting weight: 173.2lbs
  • miracleminded1
    Options
    @ fruitsndveggies - me too. My goal is 29 pounds more so it may be tough to get there, but I figure every little thing that helps to move me and motivate me will be a positive!! :)

I'm excited about this!
  • Heather0611
    Heather0611 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Happy Wednesday everyone!! Hope your week is going well!

As of today we are up to 66 peole in the challenge!! Below is a link to view all people in the challenge, I will keep track of your weekly weight and/or weight loss on here. Let me know if there are any corrections, talk to you all soon! :flowerforyou:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0As54y9PPe8DkdEh5a2pycjJlZ2w3a3hxN3VUazV3Z1E&hl=en_US
  • firedragon064
    firedragon064 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    66 people, that is a lot!
    Heather, thanks for create the cool weightloss spreadsheet.
  • IrisGarcia86
    IrisGarcia86 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Count me in I was at 237 lbs as of 9/19/11 =)
  • fitterdancer
    Options
    I'm in :)
    Starting weight: 140lbs
    Goal: 115 - 120lbs

I'm about to go back to university so my access to a scale will be patchy but I'll update when I can :)
  • DonnaHazel
    DonnaHazel Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am so in! SW 224
    CW 216
    January 1st 191!
  • Bostonorbust
    Options
    Hey girl -my starting weight is officially 151.4 -- weigh in is in 2 days :)
  • LMLeu
    LMLeu Posts: 29
    Options
    I'm in!

Starting weight 157lbs
    1/1/12 Goal 135lbs
    Ultimate Goal: 125lbs by April 1st!!