Jillian Michaels ''Ripped in 30'' Challenge starting Monday

Options

Replies

• lyntello
    Options
    I took before and after pictures. I'm pairing this with a Couch to 5K program so I can burn more calories! Anyone else tried that one?? Can't wait to do this again tonight. :)
  • LeslieMartina
    LeslieMartina Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I did day 2. I feel like I had to pause more today than I did yesterday, but hopefully tomorrow will be better. I'm adding in other workouts too. I'm training for a 10K and I like to take Zumba at the gym.
  • mytwobabies
    mytwobabies Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I thought I had introduced myself the other day but it doesnt look like it. SO.....Hello!!

I am really excited to do this program! I have done the shred twice with great results. I am really hoping to lose more inches on my thighs and waist. I did my first day yesterday and I sure can feel it this morning, but its a good sore!! I do my day 2 this afternoon while my babies nap.

Just curious what size weights everyone is using? I am using 5lb.
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    where do you find your mostly soar at?me its my shoulders and back

For me it's my hamstrings and butt!! So completely different from you! haha
  • dietfree2012
    dietfree2012 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Sorry for this being my 1st post...im so in!!! i did day 1 on Saturday, but today is my 1st day back at it... i will do day 2 tonight and continue Monday - Friday going forward. I have no clue why i am sore in my thighs?!?! My goal for ripped is 6 pounds.... i want to be in sexy halloween costume!
  • Zogini
    Options
    second day completed, for me my thighs are aching the most.
  • mytwobabies
    Options
    where do you find your mostly soar at?me its my shoulders and back

For me it's my hamstrings and butt!! So completely different from you! haha

I am with you on the hamstrings and butt! Ouch! lol
  • lucielu2
    lucielu2 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Sorry for this being my 1st post...im so in!!! i did day 1 on Saturday, but today is my 1st day back at it... i will do day 2 tonight and continue Monday - Friday going forward. I have no clue why i am sore in my thighs?!?! My goal for ripped is 6 pounds.... i want to be in sexy halloween costume!

glad you joined us . u can do it girl
  • lyntello
    Options

Halloween costume is motivating me too! Day 2 DOWN. Loving this group motivation, guys. I'm *shockingly* looking forward to doing this workout now.
  • mareed123
    mareed123 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Day 3 done today, i also did yoga meltdown rather than 6wk six pack because my abs were so sore from it lol I really needed to stretch them out, i feel so much better now ;)
  • mistyboggs
    mistyboggs Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I so want to be in, I will be on my third day of week 1.
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    ok I did it again today, day 2 is done! I did substitute jumping jacks for some of the other moves that would have hurt muscles that are still sore from last time.
  • dietfree2012
    dietfree2012 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Good morning rippers!! I did Day 2 today and i am so excited to have done this in the morning!! Yesterday I did it at night and it was hard to motivate myself to do it, but im glad i did!! Ok so who hates hollowmans?...that is NOT a week 1 move, OMG its so hard, lol, and please tell me im not the only wimp doing girly pushups! I am so excited about this group as well, we can do this! I will do 5 days a week, so i am doing my last day of week on this saturday since i had a tuesday start, but next week i will do a monday - friday focus....make it a good one ladies!
  • gerink
    Options
    I'm on day 3 week 3 and am I sore. Like someone else wrote I'm pairing it with C25K and in the morning I find it difficult to move. Doing the easier version of the Ripped. Need the motivation to do it every day. It's great to read this thread. It keeps me going. Thanks. :flowerforyou:
  • JCulp19
    Options
    I bought the DVD on Sunday but haven't been able to start it yet cuz iv been sick but I will be starting it today I'm going to do this with couch to 5k
  • lucielu2
    Options
    I bought the DVD on Sunday but haven't been able to start it yet cuz iv been sick but I will be starting it today I'm going to do this with couch to 5k

awesome, hope you feel better
  • lucielu2
    Options
    week 1 day 3 done , I can only imagine how we will feel on week 4....we got this good job ladies
  • lyntello
    Options
    I'm feeling great but getting nervous about what's in store for week two!!! 3 down, 27 to go! We can do it ladies!
  • mytwobabies
    Options
    I was crazy sore today but I pushed through and killed it again! I am *trying* to do all the advanced moves :)
  • ycc1964
    ycc1964 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    I'm in.