MFP team purple..

Options
1235»

Replies

• vikesfanmb
    vikesfanmb Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Hi guys ... I know my step count was low, but it was because I had to run a half marathon on Saturday (which I did and I rocked it).

I would love to stay on ... but I understand being the new person to this team that I am likely going to be voted off.

Let me know who you would like me to vote for..

Don't worry about your step count. I feel bad that we have to "choose" someone to vote off at all . . it seems so early in the "game" but I am willing to transfer my immunity to anyone else if they so desire. I am getting pretty close to my goal weight at this point
    and feel like I've hit a plateau of sorts.
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Hi guys ... I know my step count was low, but it was because I had to run a half marathon on Saturday (which I did and I rocked it).

I would love to stay on ... but I understand being the new person to this team that I am likely going to be voted off.

Let me know who you would like me to vote for..

Don't worry about your step count. I feel bad that we have to "choose" someone to vote off at all . . it seems so early in the "game" but I am willing to transfer my immunity to anyone else if they so desire. I am getting pretty close to my goal weight at this point
    and feel like I've hit a plateau of sorts.

I do NOT think that in any way shape or form that you should give up your immunity! You earned it!
  • vikesfanmb
    Options
    I suppose we could just leave this up to each individual person to vote for whomever they choose . . . but it just seems really unfair to the new gals.
  • vikesfanmb
    Options
    Just a friendly reminder to please turn in your votes ASAP to MFPBiggestloser. :smile: I believe the deadline is 5 pm today . .
    but the sooner, the better!

Thanks!
  • vikesfanmb
    Options
    We still have 2 votes left to be cast . . Nicole and Amber. :smile: Please turn in your votes ASAP to MFPbiggestloser.

Thanks!
  • rachdlew
    rachdlew Posts: 108
    Options
    Ok ladies I wanted to let all of you guys in on a little secret. I do abs 5 days a week I do 3 rounds of 20 situps so that is 60 a day. I was thinking if we all dropped and did 20 sit ups and pushups 3 to 4 times a day we will kill this challange. I can do my whole ab routine in about 15 min and all together that is 60 situps and 42 ball passes and 60 side sit ups. So it will tajke no time at all to do 20 situps and if you do three rounds of 20 three times a day that would be 180 sit ups a day. I think all you girls willrock it out. I have a hard time with pushups but I will be attempting the same thing for them. Good luck to you all and i am looking forward to seeing everyones progress I think all of us can beat him and the whole team get immunity COME ON GIRLS LETS START TONIGHT!!!!!!
  • vikesfanmb
    Options
    I am most definitely starting tonight . . no time like the present to get MOVING!! I have to be honest, sit ups and push ups are not my thing and I've never been very good at them . . but I am going to try my little heart out. I won't let Team Purple down! And thanks for the pep talk, Rachel! :smile: You are a fitness rock star, my friend!
  • rachdlew
    Options
    I am most definitely starting tonight . . no time like the present to get MOVING!! I have to be honest, sit ups and push ups are not my thing and I've never been very good at them . . but I am going to try my little heart out. I won't let Team Purple down! And thanks for the pep talk, Rachel! :smile: You are a fitness rock star, my friend!
    Thank you, It makes me feel so good that someone thinks of me as a fitness rock star lol. You are a great leader lady and Purple will kill this :wink:
  • emmaleigh47
    Options
    Thank you so much for not voting me off ...

I did 50 sit ups tonight -- and 10 push ups... and I got home at 10:30pm ... so I am on my way!
  • vikesfanmb
    Options

I did 50 sit ups tonight -- and 10 push ups... and I got home at 10:30pm ... so I am on my way!

YAY Emma!! :smile: I did 75 sit ups last night and 60 push ups . . and that was after my water aerobics class. WHEW
    I am feeling pretty tired today . . but I will be back at it again after work tonight.

Keep up the GREAT work!!
  • rachdlew
    Options

Great job lady you keep up the good work!!!
  • vikesfanmb
    Options

I second that!! Great job!! :smile:
  • emmaleigh47
    Options

Another 50 tonight and another 10 push ups! Will do more push ups tomorrow I promise!!
    (we cant we have a challenge that involves miles... I would have immunity for sure)...
    Thurs is my attempt at the 5K ... I can run a 5K no problem but fast ... now thats a problem!!
  • vikesfanmb
    Options

Another 50 tonight and another 10 push ups! Will do more push ups tomorrow I promise!!
    (we cant we have a challenge that involves miles... I would have immunity for sure)...
    Thurs is my attempt at the 5K ... I can run a 5K no problem but fast ... now thats a problem!!

I know you'll do great, Emma! I may have to run my 5K inside cuz it is so rainy here in NC. I'll do it on the treadmill at the gym. I did 185 sit ups last night and 110 push ups. YIKES . . I was so tired I fell asleep in my living room, fully clothed, lights all on and tv and computer on. Haven't done that in a while . . but after working all day and then working out intensely . . I guess my body just decided to "shut down". LOL

Have a great day everyone!! :smile: GO PURPLE!!!!!!!!!!
  • emmaleigh47
    Options
    Shoot that was supposed to say ... WHY cant we have a challenge that involves miles!

I cant run on a treadmill ... but I think those of us who have to run it outside should get some time off .. its wicked windy here and that will likely slow me down!!

But if I get a 12 min headstart ... I might be able to beat him!!
  • rachdlew
    Options
    Ok Ladies i am back sorry I have been out of touch the past week. But I am back on tract this week.
  • emmaleigh47
    Options
    OMG OMG I got immunity!! :)
    I cant believe it; I thought I was a goner for sure!!