Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

TOPIC: WEEK 2- Jillian Michaels Killer Buns & Thighs**CLOSE*

Replies

• Me:Damn you Jillian
    Jillian: Stop ur damn winning
    Me: Wth u said to me
    Jillian: Stop ur Damn winning cause ur buttock, thighs and abs going to thank me
    Me:If u don't kill me first
    Jillian:I will try not to kill u , well maybe a lil
    Me:Damn u Jillian my butt, thighs and abs are so sore.
    Me:Damn Damn Damn

OTFLMAO while downing some aleve. This all I have to say well maybe a lil more. I did level 2 day 2 of the dvd. I did the advance moves without the weight. I still don't know if I will incoperate weights. I will know by the end of the week. I did decide I will try to do five day again cause I think I like level two now that I got the moves and form down. This level is intense and I believe everyone should learn the moves, correct form and work at ur pace before going hard core. You will still get a intense burn moving at ur own pace.

Ladies that is having knee problem invested in a good pair of knee brace to support ur knees. I have a pair and use them today and the workout was not so hard on my knees.

I believe correct form, working at ur pace and good pair knee brace will help ur knees during the workout

Ladies ya'll are killing it with workout. keep up the incredible work and progress.
  • Today is week three day ten level two biginners without weights. I am glad I decide not to use the weights because Jillian has lost her freakin mind in level two make you wonder what the heck she will have us doing in in level three. I don't think I will incoperate the ankle weights or do the program 5 days straight in level two due to it will be to hard on my kness. My right knee is hurting already from day one of level two. I did not give my all or best today because I am disappointed about my measuement I feel the inches lost should be higher. I am going to have to figure out what I am doing wrong. Oh yeah and the darn scale went up therefore no weight loss more like a gain.

Hips: Starting was 41 Today 40 1/2
    Right Thigh: Starting 24 Today 23 1/2
    Left Thigh: 24 Today 23 1/2

Don't get discouraged you are doing an Amazing job! I have bad knees as well and am now scared of Level 2. If anything I will be doing the modified version as well, we'll see!
    Don't Give up and Keep on Pushing!

Thank you for the encouraging/motivation words. I push forward today and is pround of myself.
  • Today is week three day ten level two biginners without weights. I am glad I decide not to use the weights because Jillian has lost her freakin mind in level two make you wonder what the heck she will have us doing in in level three. I don't think I will incoperate the ankle weights or do the program 5 days straight in level two due to it will be to hard on my kness. My right knee is hurting already from day one of level two. I did not give my all or best today because I am disappointed about my measuement I feel the inches lost should be higher. I am going to have to figure out what I am doing wrong. Oh yeah and the darn scale went up therefore no weight loss more like a gain.

Hips: Starting was 41 Today 40 1/2
    Right Thigh: Starting 24 Today 23 1/2
    Left Thigh: 24 Today 23 1/2

I COULD NEVER BE DISAPPOINTED YOU DONE EXCELLENT...GREAT LOSS

That you my best friend. You are one amazing friend who always inspire me to do excellent.
  • OK SO I DID LEVEL 2 AGAIN TODAY FOR THE 2ND TIME AND TODAY WAS BETTER:) OMG MY MUSCLES IN MY LEGS ARE TWITCHING!!!! NOT SURE IF THIS IS GOOD OR NOT!!:grumble:

I did level 2 day 2 today and my legs are twitching, burning. and hurts like craps. Tday was also a better day for me now that I have the moves down and correct form.
  • Not a very happy camper but I am sure this next 2 weeks will be better...
    (L)-25 (R)-25 and (Hips) 41.3/4

You are going to kill it the next two week. Keep up the amazing work and progress.
  • leeslim4life
    leeslim4life Posts: 371 Member
    Oh Lawd I'm so not looking forward to Level 2....I'm still on Level 1 Day 8 working with weights! Friday will be my last day on Level 1 and I will start Level 2 on Monday!
    You Ladies are kicking some bootay in inches lost. Keep up the drive, the dedication and Keep on Pushing!
    Have a great one!
  • I did level 1 this morning. Realised too late that we're supposed to be starting level 2. But gosh, you guys have me FREAKED OUT about my knees. I ususally have problems with them but things had been going so well so far. I didn't realize this dvd would actually become harder on my knees. I'm nervous. Maybe I'll stick with Level 1 for another couple of times.
  • When you guys measure your thighs, where are you measuring? The widest part or right above the knees? I got measurements for a fitness boot camp once and they measured right above the knees. I just wondered if we are all on the same page.
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    When you guys measure your thighs, where are you measuring? The widest part or right above the knees? I got measurements for a fitness boot camp once and they measured right above the knees. I just wondered if we are all on the same page.

I'm all confused about where to measure what...I'm measuring the widest part of my thighs because that's the part I'm worried about
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 680 Member
    When you guys measure your thighs, where are you measuring? The widest part or right above the knees? I got measurements for a fitness boot camp once and they measured right above the knees. I just wondered if we are all on the same page.

I'm with Smurfette. I am measuring the biggest part of my thighs because thats where I neeed to lose.
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    :smile:
  • Gemini_1980
    Gemini_1980 Posts: 349 Member

I'm all confused about where to measure what...I'm measuring the widest part of my thighs because that's the part I'm worried about

I was confused on this as well:huh: I measured the middle at first and then I measured a little bit higher like near the pelvic area because evidently this is the biggest part of my thigh:blushing:
  • When you guys measure your thighs, where are you measuring? The widest part or right above the knees? I got measurements for a fitness boot camp once and they measured right above the knees. I just wondered if we are all on the same page.

I'm with Smurfette. I am measuring the biggest part of my thighs because thats where I neeed to lose.

I also measure the biggest part of my thighs. Pelvic area.
  • Oh Lawd I'm so not looking forward to Level 2....I'm still on Level 1 Day 8 working with weights! Friday will be my last day on Level 1 and I will start Level 2 on Monday!
    You Ladies are kicking some bootay in inches lost. Keep up the drive, the dedication and Keep on Pushing!
    Have a great one!

The first day is the hardest but day two will be easier because you will know the moves and know where to twick moves to be easier on ur knees. Good luck but know don't really need it cause u will kick *kitten*
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    morning ladies!!!!! everyone is doing such a wonderful job!!! i am so proud of each & every one of us :smile: below is a link with our updated measurements!!!! if you don't see your name it's because you didn't submit your updated stats :ohwell:

have a wonderful wednesday everyone & have fun tackling the BEAST!!!

\\fs-1\home\kquammie\KWQ\JM KB and T fall 2011.mht
  • uniquemoves
    uniquemoves Posts: 100 Member

I also measure the biggest part of my thighs. Pelvic area.

oops! looks like i've been measuring in the wrong place! will have to remeasure tonight..
  • cutmd
    cutmd Posts: 1,168 Member
    Did the workout for the 3rd day in a row tonight,gonna do it again less than 12hrs later in the am.:indifferent:

I am proud I am getting better and better at the scissor jumping lunge Anita does. It's fun, I feel like a cartoon character. My heart rate is in the 170s at the end so I pause it and do crunches before the stretch.

For the one leg burpees I jump back with 2 feet, then jump forward with one. It is tough but much safer for my knees. For the reverse squat, make sure yourbfeet are forward and your butt is engaged. If you are too weak then your knees will hurt so do the beginner. Form is everything in this DVD!
  • succeedin2
    succeedin2 Posts: 501 Member
    I have completed the workout for a week now and I am getting better but it is not as difficult as it was. My challenge is that I am working out on carpet so I do focus on my form to protect my knees as a result, I am not jumping as much but I am thinking of trying to get some plywood and see if that will help me with the moves that requires any jumping. Form is so key to everything that we do it is important to make sure your toes are pointed outward when doing your squats so that you are not putting too much stress on the knees. I have a chart if you need a guide to measure I can forward to Sexycook just let her know you are interested. I am going to wait until Saturday to move on to the next circuit because I do other classes and I have found out that I need to take a day off at the gym just to fit this into my routine one night I tried to do Body Pump, Zumba and then I tried to fit KB& T’s but I was too exhausted to complete the workout effectively. I do feel stronger and I have to say I feel like inches are coming off but we will see when I get measured next Tuesday at the gym since it will be a full week from my last measurements and a full week of the circuits. You all are doing an amazing job I am so proud to be associated with this group!
  • All I can say is level 2 is crazy!

I measure the largest part of my thigh too.