Hey Black, what is on your exercise agenda today?

Options
HI Black team, I just got off my exercise bike for 20 minutes. Hoping to get a walk in today, if the main roads are free of ice and do my ad exercises.

What are you doing to do this wonderful Saturday?!

Replies

• AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    HI Black team, I just got off my exercise bike for 20 minutes. Hoping to get a walk in today, if the main roads are free of ice and do my ad exercises.

• Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options

I'll either taebo or turbo jam, and may run a mile with hubby tonight if the roads are clear enough. It's snowing, but if they clear the roads we'll head out with the doggie tonight-- we have a Siberian Husky who LOVES to run, especially in the snow.
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Turbo Jam Cardio Party & Turbo Jam Sculpt...and Turbo Jam 20 min. w/ the hubby...can you say "jam junky"? :laugh: Oh! And Week 5, Day 3, Level 2 of the pushup challenge. Woo! Oh, and thanks to MARLA, crunches of some sort. :grumble:

hehe I just like giving you grief, my dear. :flowerforyou:
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    30 Day Shred with Jillian, Day 3 Level 2 Push up challenge, hoping to get a walk in but right now its raining and we are under a Winter Storm Warning. Also gotta get my ab workout in.
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    If I get back to the hotel before the fitness room closes tonight I will hit the treadmill for an hour. If not I will make the person in the room below me crazy by doing jumpin jacks at 11pm. Lol. Oh yeah crunches too. Ick
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    If I get back to the hotel before the fitness room closes tonight I will hit the treadmill for an hour. If not I will make the person in the room below me crazy by doing jumpin jacks at 11pm. Lol. Oh yeah crunches too. Ick
  • Marla64
    Options

hehe I just like giving you grief, my dear. :flowerforyou:

Hubby? Is that you? Oh, it's only, Sara.
  • AmandaJ
    Options
    Boy, we have some ambititous people on here, makes my 20 minutes on my exercise whatever it is look easy. It It has the pedals but you also move your arms on these levels back and forth like you are skiing. I am not sure what it is called. I am up to twenty minutes compared to ten mintues when I started almost two weeks ago. Can you say I am out of shape? :grumble:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Oh, Amanda! You have to remember that a lot of us have been doing this for a bit longer than you. 20 min. was the MOST I could do in August. I had to work up to what I'm doing today. You'll get there! Don't be hard on yourself! *hugs*
  • Marla64
    Options
    Oh, Amanda! You have to remember that a lot of us have been doing this for a bit longer than you. 20 min. was the MOST I could do in August. I had to work up to what I'm doing today. You'll get there! Don't be hard on yourself! *hugs*

Ditto what she just said-- 20 minutes is awesome. Keep it up!!
  • AmandaJ
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragements, I will get there! :smile:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Got in the 20 min., got in the Turbo Sculpt. Only thing left is to find some time to do some extra cardio! WOO!

Oh! I got in my push-ups, too but I have to re-do the day. Week 5 is brutal! I was on level 2, day 3 & had to stop during my last set. Supposed to be 45. I got to 29, had to stop & stretch out my arm for about 15 seconds, then I cranked out about 15 more. Eh. I'll just re-do it. :happy:

How's everyone else doing?!
  • Marla64
    Options
    My fingers are nimble as hell, and getting quite a work out-- typing all flippin' day. :noway:

Beyond that, nuttin' yet.
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    Nothing yet for me either. Although after a quick nap - really tired today for some reason, I will do 30-45 minutes on Wii fit.

Then I will do 50 crunches and some planks - thanks again Marla. I have found muscles I thought had long moved away (and I find them again everytime I sneeze :laugh: :laugh: )

How's everybody's day going.. janiebeth
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    I took the oldest to the park we played there for about half an hour then went to the soccer fiels and jogged the length of the field twice. I also plan on doing the Wii Fit.

I haven't really eaten well or at all today.
    oatmeal
    100 cal pack cookies
    luna bar
    serving of rolos
    and an ice cream cone.
    :noway: :grumble: :noway: :grumble: :noway: :grumble: :noway: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • Marla64
    Options
    I have 200 calories left today-- curse those unsalted peanuts. I really must stop buying them!!!
  • AmandaJ
    Options
    Hi, I got my walk in with the dog. 30 minutes, went 1.5 miles. I have also did some ab work but will do some more before the day is over.

JanieBeth, I know what you mean about finding those ab muscle every time you squeeze. For me it is every time I bend over, laugh or sneeze. It is a sore but great to know that those muscle aren't gone for ever!
  • jimswmn
    Options

Ditto what she just said-- 20 minutes is awesome. Keep it up!!

Double on the ditto...keep up the good work.
  • pparker2214
    pparker2214 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    hey everyone!! I hope you're all enjoying the weekend..

In the past I've really struggled to stay on track during the weekends:grumble: , but I've convinced my bf to join me on mfp and this weekend has been better... :happy: So far I've only done my day 3 of workout 1 for the couch to 5k running plan.. (30mins.on the treadmill) I will also do ab work later and maybe a pilates video on netflix.. i'm feeling like i need to lengthen.. :)
  • jimswmn
    Options
    30 Day Shred with Jillian, Day 3 Level 2 Push up challenge, hoping to get a walk in but right now its raining and we are under a Winter Storm Warning. Also gotta get my ab workout in.

Okay I got the push up challenge done and did the initial test for the sit ups. Got 50 without stopping and that is very good for my age. Start Week One on Monday.
    Didn't get to do Jillian and didn't get to take that walk. Tomorrow is another day.