Hey Black, what is on your exercise agenda today?

Options

Replies

• 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    janiebeth! don't say that too loud! Zeke might hear you! :noway: Oh, what a braty thing to do!! I bet he got it when he got home!
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options

Oh my gosh-- stranger danger. Years ago, when David was 4 or so, ( he's now 18) we were in a jewelry store and he sat in the "lounge" area watching a football game and eating cookies while we checked out some rings, within eyesight and earshot of him. But, still, we told him if anyone tried to take him, he was to scream for Daddy as loud as he could.

Minutes later, we heard this blood curling scream, "DAAAAAADDDDDDDYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!" We run into the lounge and David is nearly hyperventilating with fear.

There's this guy standing there, hands up saying, "Whoa, I was just checking the score of the football game." He'd popped his head into the lounge with David, and he totally freaked out. Toooo funny.

LMBO! Zeke would have given the guy a full replay of the game. HA! At least he followed directions well! hehe
    Madison probably would have told the "GUY" cause that's what men are to sit down and that I'm her mommy that's my daddy and I'm madiso oh yeah and that's ava. She loves to tell people her name. She has NO STRANGER DANGER!!! I bet zeke and madison would get along great. It might get really loud because madison will say something until you answer her and I bet zeke is like that too!:laugh:
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    janiebeth! don't say that too loud! Zeke might hear you! :noway: Oh, what a braty thing to do!! I bet he got it when he got home!

My friend is a saint, but still ...

I think there were more than a few times that they skated too close to trouble..

jb
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    "mom mom mom mom mom mom MOM MOMOMOMOMOMOOM"

WHAT?!

Ummmm...kNOCK KNOCK

who's there?

KNOCK KNOCK!

I said, "WHO IS THERE?!"

Ummmm....towels

Towels who?

KNOCK KNOCK!

*silence*

MOoooooOOOOMmMM! I said, KNOCK KNOCK! :sad:

Yep, Sam. I think they'd get along great. LOL
  • Girlmom282109
    Options

WHAT?!

Ummmm...kNOCK KNOCK

who's there?

KNOCK KNOCK!

I said, "WHO IS THERE?!"

Ummmm....towels

Towels who?

KNOCK KNOCK!

*silence*

That's funny that you did knock knock!
    Madison: knock knock?
    me: who's there?
    Madison: it's just me!!:bigsmile:
    Me: me wno?
    Madison: me madison!:noway:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Awww! At least that's CUTE! LOL
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    Awww! At least that's CUTE! LOL

over and over and over and over again it ends up not being cute by the end of it!:noway: :bigsmile: :laugh:
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    yeah, my pic is up, but is a little blurry to me, anyway my 13 year old took it and when I lose some more weight I will update it! :smile:
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    yeah, my pic is up, but is a little blurry to me, anyway my 13 year old took it and when I lose some more weight I will update it! :smile:

It looks great amanda.. jb
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    We ordered pizza from Pizza Hut tonight. They have a new "All Natural" pizza with whole wheat crust. I was so hungry and I haven't had pizza recently that I inhaled 3 pieces. I had planned for 2 pieces. So I had to do an extra 6 minutes on the elliptical to have enough calories for the fudge round I had planned for dessert. :noway: :laugh:

Dave got them for his lunch a couple weeks ago and I have been eating them more than he has. But as least I only have one if I have the calories for it. Before, I would've eaten 2 or 3 and not even thought about it.

Dave doesn't get on here much but I wanted to say that he has been drinking at least 8 cups of water a day. :drinker: Plus today he did 2 30-minute workouts on the elliptical - one in the morning and one this evening. And he's been doing really well with his calories - he's the one to suggest we get Subway and he drinks water mostly when we eat out. It really helps me to stay motivated having him so into this whole thing.
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    I know you will all be shocked to hear this...but...I didn't exercise today :grumble: I have GOT to get my act together...

On another note though, I was on my way to church this evening (church is about 45 minutes away), and because of the icy road conditions, several cars were sliding off the roads, and I even saw on that had flipped completely over. My car hit an icy patch and I did a complete 180 on the highway. Thank God, I didn't hit anything, and I landed on the side of the road. My car was totally off the road but just barely and facing head on traffic. I sat there knowing that if I hit an icy patch at that spot on the road, any of the other cars could, and if they did they could hit me head on. I have never been so terrified in all my life. I didn't know what to do, but praise the Lord, a firefighter stopped to help me and got me calmed down enough so that I could get my car turned around and head back in the right direction. I am so grateful that I am okay, that my family got home safely from their errands, and that my car wasn't damaged, but I stress ate. My mom had Chinese food at home for dinner, and I had asked her to get me some steamed chicken and broccoli so that I could stay on track tonight when I got home from church, but after the stress, I pigged out. Tomorrow I hope to be back on track so that I can make my team proud.

Edited to add: I never did make it to church...I came home, put on my pajamas, ate some Chinese, made my grocery list for all of our meals for next week, and am now watching The Bachelor.
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options

WHAT?!

Ummmm...kNOCK KNOCK

who's there?

KNOCK KNOCK!

I said, "WHO IS THERE?!"

Ummmm....towels

Towels who?

KNOCK KNOCK!

*silence*

At least they make sense lol.

Aiden-knock knock.
    Daddy-who's there?
    Aiden-squid
    Daddy - squid who?
    Aiden-sqwwweeeelllch
    Daddy-what!?
    Aiden-:points and laughs a daddy.

Or my 2 year old riley who is trying to bring the knock knock joke into the new millennium.
    Always says ding dong instead of knock knock. We still have no idea where he got that from. Lol
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Oops double post.
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options

WHAT?!

Ummmm...kNOCK KNOCK

who's there?

KNOCK KNOCK!

I said, "WHO IS THERE?!"

Ummmm....towels

Towels who?

KNOCK KNOCK!

*silence*

Raise your hands if you've had this one--
    Mom?
    What.
    Mommy?
    What?
    Mom?
    What?!
    Mommy?
    WHAAAAT?????!!!!!
    Um, I love you.
    Sigh-- I love you, too.

Joshie pulled that on me the other day in the grocery store. Got a nice little, "Aww," out of the disapproving shopper next to me who, of course, only heard the final, "Mommy?" Followed by the final "WHAT???"

Can't win sometimes, you know?
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I know you will all be shocked to hear this...but...I didn't exercise today :grumble: I have GOT to get my act together...

On another note though, I was on my way to church this evening (church is about 45 minutes away), and because of the icy road conditions, several cars were sliding off the roads, and I even saw on that had flipped completely over. My car hit an icy patch and I did a complete 180 on the highway. Thank God, I didn't hit anything, and I landed on the side of the road. My car was totally off the road but just barely and facing head on traffic. I sat there knowing that if I hit an icy patch at that spot on the road, any of the other cars could, and if they did they could hit me head on. I have never been so terrified in all my life. I didn't know what to do, but praise the Lord, a firefighter stopped to help me and got me calmed down enough so that I could get my car turned around and head back in the right direction. I am so grateful that I am okay, that my family got home safely from their errands, and that my car wasn't damaged, but I stress ate. My mom had Chinese food at home for dinner, and I had asked her to get me some steamed chicken and broccoli so that I could stay on track tonight when I got home from church, but after the stress, I pigged out. Tomorrow I hope to be back on track so that I can make my team proud.

Thank goodness you're okay! And don't worry about the food. Everybody needs that sometimes and I think today is definitely that "sometimes" for you!
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Laura, I am so glad to hear you are okay. Thank God he was protecting you! :flowerforyou:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options

Edited to add: I never did make it to church...I came home, put on my pajamas, ate some Chinese, made my grocery list for all of our meals for next week, and am now watching The Bachelor.

Laura I'm glad to hear you are ok! this seems like the day that no one wanted! most of us pigged out, most of us exercised, a lot of us had some hard times with our kids and now we have to think about tomorrow because wednesday is coming awfully quick!!!

In my meanest voice (like jillian) GET TO WORK!!!!:explode: :mad: :wink: :tongue: :bigsmile: :smooched:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    Aiden-knock knock.
    Daddy-who's there?
    Aiden-squid
    Daddy - squid who?
    Aiden-sqwwweeeelllch
    Daddy-what!?

Or my 2 year old riley who is trying to bring the knock knock joke into the new millennium.
    Always says ding dong instead of knock knock. We still have no idea where he got that from. Lol

I will have to teach Ava the ding dong one that is to cute!
  • 3babybeans
    Options

That sounds like my church trip last Sunday, but I did my 180 on a country road so I didn't need to worry too much b/c no one was around. My mom, who was in the passenger seat, freaked. *sigh* Doing a 180 at 5 miles an hour isn't all that exciting. LOL I'm so glad you're okay & I know you'll be okay indulging one day. You aren't one to do that so it is a small occurance. *hugs* I'm just glad that you didn't get hurt! Oh, and listen to Jillinan, I mean Sam....GET TO WORK! :laugh: :tongue: Sorry, I tried. I just makes me giggle.
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    At least they make sense lol.

Aiden-knock knock.
    Daddy-who's there?
    Aiden-squid
    Daddy - squid who?
    Aiden-sqwwweeeelllch
    Daddy-what!?

LMBO! That's hilarious! It is about time someone updated the knock knock theory. That is SO 1900s. hehehe. Did you make it to the gym tonight or did you just annoy the people below you with jumping jacks? :wink: