Hey Black, what is on your exercise agenda today?

Options

Replies

• 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options

Raise your hands if you've had this one--
    Mom?
    What.
    Mommy?
    What?
    Mom?
    What?!
    Mommy?
    WHAAAAT?????!!!!!
    Um, I love you.
    Sigh-- I love you, too.

Joshie pulled that on me the other day in the grocery store. Got a nice little, "Aww," out of the disapproving shopper next to me who, of course, only heard the final, "Mommy?" Followed by the final "WHAT???"

Can't win sometimes, you know?

I've had something similar. I'll be yelling...ummm...errr...disciplining Zeke for something & he'll look up at me & say, "mommy? I love you more than ice cream." :indifferent: Yeah. Me, too. :grumble:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Good job Lori & Dave! Sounds like you 2 are making a great team for this challenge! Oh, and the fudge rounds, Lori? Those wouldn't survive in my house! WTG on only eating one! Woo!

How was that new pizza hut pizza? I've been wanting to try it the next time we order out.
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    Hey guys....just checking in! Im still around....didnt workout yesterday but today is a ciruit. I had another bad day of eating yesterday but im not counting my calories burned today to make up for it...that should work right?:ohwell:

Great workouts yesterday guys! lets keep up the good work! :flowerforyou:
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    I went and got a lot of my hair chopped off yesterday. The girl who does my hair is on a weight loss journey too. She and I are going to go to the gym, which will be my first time to actually ever go..yeah I'm a little nervous. She is hilarious though so it should be okay. :laugh: She pulled up the length on the back of my hair and said, "You know it's time, right?". And I said but long hair covers back fat!!!!
    She laughed and talked me into cutting 3 or 4 inches off. Maybe another 20 lbs. and I'll be more adventurous, but 3 or 4 is a lot for me. She said, "I'm surprised you are letting me get rid of this much you are usually such a whiney baby about it!" LOL LOL LOL

So... anyways, what is everyone doing today?
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Lynnie - I'm growing my hair out for Panteen Beautiful Lengths & I'm hoping that by the time I hit my goal, I'll be able to cut off the 8" I need to donate. My friend is like you & doesn't like cutting her hair at all. She's cutting hers when I cut mine. :bigsmile:

Amelia - Good luck with circuit training today! I think you'll balance out fine. *hugs* Hang in there, girly!
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    Lynnie-Your hairdresser sound so funny.....good luck with the gym tommorrow!

6babybeans-Awesome reason for growing your hair out! Thanks for the hugs!

i finished my workout...burned 412cals:drinker:

Laura-I forgot to mention earlier that im glad your ok! What a terrifying experience you went through!

have a great day everybody!:flowerforyou:
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    Laura - I'm so glad you are OK.. thank God, you must have a guardian angel..

Lynn - my gosh 3-4 inches - you must look so different. Are you going to post a new picture? Good job making the change..

Sara - I love the idea of donating your hair. What an awesome thing to do.

Everyone - glad to hear you are all doing so well. I did not do anything yesterday, I hope I don't let you all down on Weds.. :sad: :sad:

I will be going swimming this afternoon - that is pretty much my kick butt workout.. Hopefully, it will make up for yesterday..

Have a great day all.. janiebeth
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options

Laura-I forgot to mention earlier that im glad your ok! What a terrifying experience you went through!

6Babybeans??? You're quickly catching me, dear Sara!!
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options

I was thinking the same thing!!!!!
  • Marla64
    Options

Hmmmm-- what has she been keeping from us?
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options

Hmmmm-- what has she been keeping from us?

does she really only like 3 of then?:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • Marla64
    Options
    maybe the other three are the evil twins-- :devil:
  • tresa1234
    tresa1234 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Bump.jpg

for later after I actually work out ... :laugh:
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    I did 45 minutes on the elliptical earlier...now I'm doing some light cleaning in my apartment.

YAY BLACK TEAM!!

:heart: Shuntae
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    maybe the other three are the evil twins-- :devil:

Do my husband & 2 dogs count?! LOL I completely missed that!

I keep the other 3 in the basement. :indifferent:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    On vacation in the Smokies. It snowed this morning! So beautiful!

I have not been logging but have eaten well. I have also done my crunches as prescribed by Marla! I walked 1.5 miles up and down hill today, did my ab work and strength training. AND yesterday I exercised at each rest stop!! I logged 800 steps up and down hill at one stop!!

Having a great time. I wont be weighing in until Sat when we get home. I dont DARE weigh on another scale and mess with my mind!

DO DO.....i miss y'all!

:flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I know you will all be shocked to hear this...but...I didn't exercise today :grumble: I have GOT to get my act together...

On another note though, I was on my way to church this evening (church is about 45 minutes away), and because of the icy road conditions, several cars were sliding off the roads, and I even saw on that had flipped completely over. My car hit an icy patch and I did a complete 180 on the highway. Thank God, I didn't hit anything, and I landed on the side of the road. My car was totally off the road but just barely and facing head on traffic. I sat there knowing that if I hit an icy patch at that spot on the road, any of the other cars could, and if they did they could hit me head on. I have never been so terrified in all my life. I didn't know what to do, but praise the Lord, a firefighter stopped to help me and got me calmed down enough so that I could get my car turned around and head back in the right direction. I am so grateful that I am okay, that my family got home safely from their errands, and that my car wasn't damaged, but I stress ate. My mom had Chinese food at home for dinner, and I had asked her to get me some steamed chicken and broccoli so that I could stay on track tonight when I got home from church, but after the stress, I pigged out. Tomorrow I hope to be back on track so that I can make my team proud.

Edited to add: I never did make it to church...I came home, put on my pajamas, ate some Chinese, made my grocery list for all of our meals for next week, and am now watching The Bachelor.

Thank GOD you are OK!!! Tomorrow is another day my friend. Dont stress about over eating. You will be fine!!:flowerforyou: Jeannie
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Off to go walking with my mom, walking does so much good for me in many ways. Will report back how far when I return!
  • tresa1234
    Options
    I know you will all be shocked to hear this...but...I didn't exercise today :grumble: I have GOT to get my act together...

On another note though, I was on my way to church this evening (church is about 45 minutes away), and because of the icy road conditions, several cars were sliding off the roads, and I even saw on that had flipped completely over. My car hit an icy patch and I did a complete 180 on the highway. Thank God, I didn't hit anything, and I landed on the side of the road. My car was totally off the road but just barely and facing head on traffic. I sat there knowing that if I hit an icy patch at that spot on the road, any of the other cars could, and if they did they could hit me head on. I have never been so terrified in all my life. I didn't know what to do, but praise the Lord, a firefighter stopped to help me and got me calmed down enough so that I could get my car turned around and head back in the right direction. I am so grateful that I am okay, that my family got home safely from their errands, and that my car wasn't damaged, but I stress ate. My mom had Chinese food at home for dinner, and I had asked her to get me some steamed chicken and broccoli so that I could stay on track tonight when I got home from church, but after the stress, I pigged out. Tomorrow I hope to be back on track so that I can make my team proud.

Edited to add: I never did make it to church...I came home, put on my pajamas, ate some Chinese, made my grocery list for all of our meals for next week, and am now watching The Bachelor.

I'm so glad you're okay Laura ... what a scary experience! God was certainly watching over you!! I surely wouldn't worry about the overeating ... how are you doing today? :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • tresa1234
    Options
    On vacation in the Smokies. It snowed this morning! So beautiful!

I have not been logging but have eaten well. I have also done my crunches as prescribed by Marla! I walked 1.5 miles up and down hill today, did my ab work and strength training. AND yesterday I exercised at each rest stop!! I logged 800 steps up and down hill at one stop!!

Having a great time. I wont be weighing in until Sat when we get home. I dont DARE weigh on another scale and mess with my mind!

DO DO.....i miss y'all!

:flowerforyou:

Hey Jeannie! I'm so glad you are having a great time! The Smokies are gorgeous! I was probably within a hundred or so miles from you yesterday ... our band played in Dayton, TN and we definitely drove over some MOUNTAINS to get there!

Have a fun, safe rest of your trip!! Miss you, too!!

:heart: :heart: :heart: