Replies

• Ruder94
    Ruder94 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I would eat two McChicken sandwiches, fries and a large soda. Ugh,
  • Legs_McGee
    Legs_McGee Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    whole jar of chocolate frosting!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yes I would eat the whole thing!!!!!!! :embarassed:

Been there - done that!
  • steelguy54
    steelguy54 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    And....because I live in NC (the birthplace of Krispy Kreme) I know full well the impossibility of eating just one HOT original glaze. The first two were usually gone before I was out of the parking lot good. *shame*

Ain't that the truth. Those are the devil. Drive by KK everyday to work.
  • Sarahbara76
    Sarahbara76 Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    whole gallons of ice cream in one sitting -now I am allergic to dairy..ahhh fate is a cruel mistress.
  • MuffinMan25
    Options
    I use to down 2 double cheeseburgers, large fry and a shake like nothing. I think back to this and it sickens me.
    What's yours?

Pretty much the same!!!! I would be sick if i would do that now. :smile:
  • nrvo
    nrvo Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I used to make cookie dough, just to eat it. :(

^^^ This!!

I used to eat an entire large pizza, order of grease-soaked garlic knots, 1lb bag of peanut m&m's, and 2liter bottle of cherry coke to celebrate coming home from work trips. ALL BY MYSELF!
  • SueGremlin
    SueGremlin Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    I used to make cookie dough, just to eat it. :(
    I have too, and I am not ashamed of this. :)
  • ak_in_ak
    ak_in_ak Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    an entire bag of the Smartfood Popcorn. It is seriously amazing!
  • kassied09
    Options
    Used to eat 1/2 container of moose tracks ice cream with more than a cup of graham cracker crust under and on top of it. Or a whole pizza...or 2 complete dinners. The worst was when i would wake up in the middle of the night just to eat.
  • kassied09
    Options
    Used to eat 1/2 container of moose tracks ice cream with more than a cup of graham cracker crust under and on top of it. Or a whole pizza...or 2 complete dinners. The worst was when i would wake up in the middle of the night just to eat.
  • MochaMixAZ
    MochaMixAZ Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    I could eat an entire large pizza - by myself!

And even more unbelievable, I worked nights in the hospital, and I would stop and get a Big Mac meal on my way to work with an extra large Dr. Pepper, eat nothing for 12 hours while working, and on the way home get: a 20 piece chicken nugget, 2 cheeseburgers, 2 large fries, and 2 44 oz sodas. I'd eat half, then put the rest in the refrigerator. I'd go to bed and sleep for about 3 hours, get up and eat what was left, then go back to sleep. Then repeat the entire cycle.

Horrifying. But triumphant because I can't imagine doing anything remotely like that now.
  • juggalotus
    Options
    OMG! So many! Let's see here are some of my more common ones.....

1) A whole burrito from Chipotle + Chips + Bottled Juice + side of sour cream for chips

2) Spicy chicken sandwich, large fries and large drink from Wendy's

3) 2 double cheeseburgers, chicken go wrap and 2 apple pies from McDonald's (GAG!!!)

4) 1/2 of a stuffed crust digornio pizza.

5) This one was huge...like 3 times a week huge.....I would buy a box of easy mac or velveeta and eat the whole box. And a lot of the time, i would ADD cheese, sometimes 2-3 different kinds and hot sauce. Sodium city!!! omg....

I would never do that now. I haven't touched any mac and cheese in over a month, I am so proud! haha. As for the other stuff, I want to CRY just thinking about eating that crap again...Except for Chipotle....That is seriously my addiction and I have to do it at least once a month as a treat! I just don't eat the chips or sour cream when I do get it. hahaah....
  • lcoreo5
    lcoreo5 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    i def used to be able to pack away a whole large pizza..
  • Criskk
    Options
    "make cookie dough" me too - but that's not my worst!

I got 6 boxes of choc covered cherries for Christmas (1 pound boxes) All six were gone before new years!
  • lionofstmark
    Options
    You're doing great and it looks like you will get to wear that party dress! Congrats!
  • MochaMixAZ
    MochaMixAZ Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    When going through the drive through, I would order 2 seperate value meals with 2 different drinks because I didn't want the drive through people to know that I was really ordering 2 hamburgers for myself. Or, I would order the hamburgers different ways (one with no pickles, one with no onions, etc) so they wouldn't think they were both for me.

I can't believe I ever got that bad. Ugh.

Done that too!

Yep, me too.... and did the "eat it and replace it" so no one would know.

How insanely crazy is this food addiction? And who could put forth a solid argument that food addiction is anything short of debilitating and real?
  • akrebecca
    Options
    Done the cookie dough, ice cream & doughnuts. For me, its the carbs- my favorite dinner is pasta with sauce (heavy on the sauce) topped with LOTS of real parmesan cheese. I could never stop with one small slice of garlic bread (ya know, the loaf from the bakery loaded with butter & garlic?) . I usually had more bread with the sauce. Really, the pasta was just for show. The focus of dinner was the bread & sauce. I know there have been times I have eaten at least 1/3 of the loaf by myself.
  • Kristy144
    Options
    It's amazing to see how far we have all come already! I still have moments where I'd love to have 4 pieces (half a large pizza) of stuffed crust pizza for dinner.. but I don't go there. My limit is now two!
  • hjfischer
    Options
    Cheez-its, by the box. The Costco-size box.

This made me giggle....
  • Kristy144
    Options
    When going through the drive through, I would order 2 seperate value meals with 2 different drinks because I didn't want the drive through people to know that I was really ordering 2 hamburgers for myself. Or, I would order the hamburgers different ways (one with no pickles, one with no onions, etc) so they wouldn't think they were both for me.

I can't believe I ever got that bad. Ugh.

Done that too!

Yep, me too.... and did the "eat it and replace it" so no one would know.

How insanely crazy is this food addiction? And who could put forth a solid argument that food addiction is anything short of debilitating and real?

Food addiction is crazy sick, its like a drug. I'd eat just because I was bored, happy, sad.. any reason to. I still have moments of weakness, but each day I get stronger!