Embarassing Food Confessions!!

Options

Replies

• EdelweissViola
    Options
    Eating half of a large pizza, throwing in a few breadsticks....and finishing it off with half (or more) of the those dessert cinnapies. All of the food was washed down with a few glasses of Cherry Pepsi. Ugh. Just typing that out made my stomach hurt!
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    Whipped cream....straight from the can into my mouth. Oh wait....I still do that lol (but very rarely). I would have to say my worst food confession is half gallon of ice cream in one sitting.....yikes, been a long time since that has happened!
  • vegamy
    vegamy Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I once ate over 5,000 calories in a day. It included TONS of fried food and ice cream. Disgusting.
  • sdwelk11
    Options
    whole jar of chocolate frosting!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yes I would eat the whole thing!!!!!!! :embarassed:

Been there - done that!

Hubby thinks its gross but gotta say cant be too bad when I did it, my brother does it and my niece does it too!
  • dez_yaoichan
    Options
    BREAKFAST:
    crispy chicken bagel (extra cheese)
    large coke (with refill)
    2 hash browns

LUNCH:
    angus bacon cheese (extra meat, extra bacon, extra cheese, extra mac sauce)
    with 10 pc. nuggut (6 bbq sauce)
    large fry (extra salt)
    large chocolate milk shake
    and 2 apple pies

DINNER:
    6 chili cheese tacos (no lettuce, extra cheese)

SNACK:
    1/4 gallon chocolate ice cream (hot fudge topping)
    1/2 pack double chocolate chip cookies

sometimes i'd even still be hungry at the end of the day
  • sdwelk11
    Options
    When going through the drive through, I would order 2 seperate value meals with 2 different drinks because I didn't want the drive through people to know that I was really ordering 2 hamburgers for myself. Or, I would order the hamburgers different ways (one with no pickles, one with no onions, etc) so they wouldn't think they were both for me.

I can't believe I ever got that bad. Ugh.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!! I thought that was my genius idea!!! Oh how wrong I was!!! Totally did the two meals with different drinks.. Always made 1 diet and 1 regular soda and 1 was medium sized and the other large sized!!!!!!!! then binge and hide the garbage before I got home
  • spngebobmyhero
    spngebobmyhero Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Mexican restaurants where they give you chips, queso and salsa before the meal were (are?) my downfall. I used to down 2-3 of those little bowls of queso before the meal and top it off with a sopapilla afterwards!

Also, I used to eat a small pizza with green peppers and black olives with half a side of garlic bread like once a month in college. Imagine the calories!! And that is before the beer!!!
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    whole gallons of ice cream in one sitting -now I am allergic to dairy..ahhh fate is a cruel mistress.
    LOL OMG!!!! Your on here?? Friend request sent! :)

I've done the drinking maple syurp too and we haven't been out of snacks at the time..lol
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    Mmm, Cheezits. They are still my favorite "road" food for when I'm driving long distances - but I don't eat the whole box!

I used to like making homemade cookies - chocolate chip, peanut butter, and the like. As I'd take them from the oven, at least TWO per pan went into my mouth.
    .............then, as they cooled off, a couple more would fall into my mouth.
    ...............................And then, in the middle of the night, I'd think "mmmmmmm, homemade cookies", and eat a few more.

Or cakes.........nice chocolatey cake with homemade frosting or creamcheese frosting.............really THICK....................I always made stuff FOR MY KIDS.............ha ha..............much of it would end up in ME instead.

Now, if I have the urge to bake, I still do - but take most of it to work or actually CALL my daughters and have them take it away.

Sometimes, I just HAVE to have certain home-baked things, but I tend to not eat the whole damn thing myself!
  • hjfischer
    Options
    I have many many to list....but here are a few of my favs:

1. K.K. Buy a dozen for my family, get 2-3 separate hot ones and eat in the car on the way home, throw bag in garbage on my way in the house.

2. Buy cookie dough at the grocery store, hide it in the fridge and eat pieces of it until it was gone.

3. Get 2 bagels from Noah's, act like one was for a co-worker and one was for me. Nope, they both were mine.

4. Buy candy at See's - again, acting like some pieces were for my husband and kids, etc. NO, all mine.

5. Hide candy bars in my dresser drawer so my husband wouldn't know how much chocolate a day I would eat.

6. Go through drive thru's with the kids, order their food, add some food in there for me. Eat all of mine before I got home so I could eat more when I got home.

ahhh....the list goes on and on....
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    When I was in Rome I would down a container of gelato in one sitting. Crazy thing is, despite doing that once or twice a week for seven months, I still managed to lose almost 30 pounds, HAHA
  • xo_jewel_xo
    xo_jewel_xo Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    Keep in mind i am *borderline* diabetic - according to my doctor.

Chocolate ice cream, topped with caramel sauce, chocolate sauce and mini marshmallows. I did this this week.

Now the real question is - if you do your "dirty eating" as i like to call it still - do you be completely honest and track it here.

I know that i haven't! :embarassed:
  • juggalotus
    Options
    For all of you who would order 2 separate meals at the drive through, that was me....And it's sick! Another big thing of mine used to be going to let's say, the Wendy's drive thru, but going to different locations everyday so the people who worked there wouldn't see you ordering on a regular basis.....That was a huge one of mine.

I would also order food, eat it in the car, then get home and put the empty bag in my purse, Then i would put it in the trash all ninja-like and cover the McDonald's bag (or wherever it was from) with trash, so my mom wouldn't see it, and i could go in the house and eat MORE food!

I remember working the drive thru at KFC/Taco Bell (THAT JOB MADE ME FAT!!) and i remember we had a couple morbidly obese customers come in ALL THE TIME. They were regulars. And i always thought "damn, that's all for them? I see them all the time, this is all they eat!...No wonder they are fat!" And I can't help but to think this is what people think about me when I walk into any restaurant. Even if it's my monthly Chipotle visit. It's really sad to think that I let it get that bad :(

I have control on my situation now, but everyday is a new temptation! There's always something....
  • Sarahbara76
    Sarahbara76 Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    whole gallons of ice cream in one sitting -now I am allergic to dairy..ahhh fate is a cruel mistress.
    LOL OMG!!!! Your on here?? Friend request sent! :)

I've done the drinking maple syurp too and we haven't been out of snacks at the time..lol

AWESOME! IT'S MY SISTER!!! HEHE -OH AND WHOLE BAGS OF CANDY OF COURSE!!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    For all of you who would order 2 separate meals at the drive through, that was me....And it's sick! Another big thing of mine used to be going to the drive thru, but going to different locations everyday so the people who worked there wouldn't see you ordering on a regular basis.....That was a huge one of mine.

I remember working the drive thru at KFC/Taco Bell (THAT JOB MADE ME FAT!!) and i remember we had a couple morbidly obese customers come in ALL THE TIME. They were regulars. And i always thought "damn, that's all for them? I see them all the time, this is all they eat!...No wonder they are fat!" And I can't help but to think this is what people think about me when I walk into any restaurant. Even if it's my monthly Chipotle visit. It's really sad to think that I let it get that bad :(

I have control on my situation now, but everyday is a new temptation! There's always something....

Working at KFC was a horrible, horrible thing for me too! I gained 100 pounds during my four years there!!!!!

Honestly, most of this just makes me hungry. Eating until I felt sick was a triumph.
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    I've done the whole jar of chocolate frosting too. Plus, there was a time I could eat a dozen Krispy Kreme donuts at once. Hey, they are some darn good donuts! :blushing: Heck, I remember once when my college roomie and I had ice cream sundaes for supper, then stopped & got donuts to take back to the dorm. :embarassed:
  • juggalotus
    Options
    For all of you who would order 2 separate meals at the drive through, that was me....And it's sick! Another big thing of mine used to be going to the drive thru, but going to different locations everyday so the people who worked there wouldn't see you ordering on a regular basis.....That was a huge one of mine.

Working at KFC was a horrible, horrible thing for me too! I gained 100 pounds during my four years there!!!!!

Honestly, most of this just makes me hungry. Eating until I felt sick was a triumph.

I am in the same boat as you......I worked there for four years as well, and I gained around 100 lbs exactly.....I would eat popcorn chicken and biscuits like there was NO tomorrow. That job was SOOO bad for me, I wish i would have gotten out sooner :-/
  • Kristy144
    Options
    I've done the whole jar of chocolate frosting too. Plus, there was a time I could eat a dozen Krispy Kreme donuts at once. Hey, they are some darn good donuts! :blushing: Heck, I remember once when my college roomie and I had ice cream sundaes for supper, then stopped & got donuts to take back to the dorm. :embarassed:

Krispy Kreme donuts are soooo evil. Lol!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options

I am in the same boat as you......I worked there for four years as well, and I gained around 100 lbs exactly.....I would eat popcorn chicken and biscuits like there was NO tomorrow. That job was SOOO bad for me, I wish i would have gotten out sooner :-/

Gah! Biscuits! On days I opened, I'd make the cornbread, and have two pieces, still hot, with two butters, a honey, and a little pint of milk. Then for lunch I'd have a chicken breast, a leg, a mash, a mac & cheese, and I'd snack on hot wings all. day. long. I'd pretty much always have a pot pie for dinner. And all of the free Dr. Pepper I could stand. Gawd. I'm so so so happy to hear I'm not the only one that gained 25 pounds a year there! Good luck to you!
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    i def used to be able to pack away a whole large pizza..

YUP, and make a good dent in cheese sticks and that cinnamon dessert thing from Papa John's...and now I'm gluten intolerant...