Replies

• Peque1130deleted
    Options

Pic Please!! :wink:

tatttt.jpg

Oh my!! :blushing:
  • redhead91
    Options
    I have two and I adore tattoos and want more. In fact I'm currently searching for an apprenticeship to learn how to tattoo.

IMG_2008.jpg
  • LilysMom28
    LilysMom28 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I have 3. The one on my lower back and right calf are tigers. And I have one on my hip of two inter locking hearts. I'd love to get one more with my daughters name...I was thinking maybe on my wrist....
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    I:

Want 'em
    Too afraid to get 'em
  • Peque1130deleted
    Options
    I:

Want 'em
    Too afraid to get 'em

Dont be afraid!! It doesnt hurt!!
    I had mine done and I just felt a little numb...next thing you know, ta-da! he was done!!!
  • shankleefranklee
    Options
    i have almost a sleeve on my left arm, a fore arm tattoo on my right arm, both wrists, one on each thigh &calf, wrists, left side of lower back.
  • LisaCFSF
    LisaCFSF Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I have two, left hip rose (orig done when I was 18 and redone 3 times with increased detail and addition of a soft smoke cloud behind rose) and a "tramp stamp" area Korean flag that I got after I achieved my first degree black belt in TaeKwonDo. If I am able to return and achieve my third degree per my bucket list, I will add to the original. I also want to get either a Celtic cross or an Ankh with my sons' names intertwined on my left scapular (shoulder blade/posterior shoulder) region. Placement is important, mine can't really be visible at work. I like them very much, but try to put them where I can be more conservative when necessary.
  • kelsue35
    kelsue35 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    i have 16 so i must love em lol

thumper on my left leg just about my ankle bone
    chinese symbols for never forget just above thumper
    peace sign and heart on inside of left ankle
    the letter b on my foot
    angel wings with my moms name dob and dod on my right upper thigh
    a flower on the back of my hip right side
    dragon fly on my stomach down by my hip on left
    dragon fly on my stomach down by my hip on right
    flip flop lip gloss container/wand a lollie pop blue diamond and symbol for man on left rib cage
    5 flowers inside left forearm
    3 hello kitty heads inside left forearm just above flowers
    my 3 sons nicknames on left bicep
    stick girl on inside right wrist
    baby dragon that says angel under it on right shoulder blade
    daughters name on back of neck
    butterfly on left shoulder (kinda almost on top of my shoulder but a lil farther back than the top)
  • DawnWendalynn1973
    Options
    I have one, on my left leg just above and to the left of my knee. Its a Purple Shamrock. I want 4 possibly 5 more. The 4 are for sure....the fifth is an 'if I still like the idea after the other four are done' type deal.
  • Deathwithab
    Deathwithab Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    starsgv.jpg
  • Peque1130deleted
    Options
    starsgv.jpg

That looks bad *kitten*!! :wink:
  • Kotasmommy
    Kotasmommy Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    newtattoo.jpg

This is my most recent. It is a cover up for a tribal I had one my arm before.