X-Mas Challenge (OPEN group)

Options

Replies

• movn4ward
    movn4ward Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I will be tardy with the weigh in today. I'm already at work.
  • elcar7
    elcar7 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    WOW, didn't think this would be so many people so fast! I'm amazed!!!

:explode: ATTENTION!!!

The form up there doesn't work, please use this one:
    :explode: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDFwaFVfcWkzU2lSVjU3bU5Nd3JTUXc6MQ
  • sarahlucydaynes26
    Options
    done the form :)
  • upnorthtim
    upnorthtim Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I'm in....filled out the form. I've been stuck on a major plateau for a couple of months and am losing motivation. This will help!
  • elcar7
    Options
    Yes, obviously the challenge is to loose as much weight as possible by Christmas 2011.

@movn4ward: no problem, we're just starting, so there won't be a delay in the statistics :wink:, just make sure you weigh yourself tomorrow in the morning and fill in the google-form

@all the others: great to have you here, please fill in the form, now it should be working.

Looking forward :smile:

you're all so much faster than I am, will have to speed up to track all the posts and to check everthing is working out before posting, since I didn't get the chance to correct it before you all answered :smile:
  • BreakinTheChains
    BreakinTheChains Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    never joined a group not sure what to do

!! 10547530.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Kelly_1981
    Kelly_1981 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    I filled the form in, I have to admit I am not sure excatly what I weigh so I have guessed I have just ordered some scales and they will be with me Tuesday, can I edit my weight after?

This is my first group so heres hoping that it helps! That would be the best christmas gift. I am such a chocoholic its scary I eat at night like I ma starving so I want to get this under control!
  • elcar7
    Options
    @elizabethsmum: you can't directly edit it, but if you send me a message, I'll correct it for you in the form!

@valarie1972: please fill in the google-form at the bottom of the first page and that's it for today. This weeks' challenge is to stay under sodium everyday of the week and to do at least 30 min of excercise every day.
    Each friday, you should do your weigh in first thing in the morning and then fill out a google-form, where I'll post the link. Like that I don't always have to type in your weigh-ins, but have them all at the place. :wink:
  • Diana35bha
    Diana35bha Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Done the form too.

Any extra friends more than welcome too

Di
  • Chirron40
    Chirron40 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I would like to join.

CW--184.4
    Goal by Christmas--155

I filled out the form
  • crazylizz
    crazylizz Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Okay, I filled out the form. Now what do we do? :noway:

Starting weight ~347.0

Final goal weight~185.0

Christmas GW~320.0
  • jtsmith34
    jtsmith34 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm just now able to get back on, I posted my weight for today. I weighed myself this morning when I woke up, glad I did!
  • jemachharo
    jemachharo Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I'm in too!
  • bitsybetsy424
    bitsybetsy424 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Thought I would join this group. I like these challenges - they keep me motivated! Will go fill out the form right now :)
  • luvmybee
    luvmybee Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I sent you a message with a question. Thanks!
  • Eveline_ph
    Options
    I'm in aswell yay! :)
  • Shawn01901
    Shawn01901 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I would luv to join this. Challenge! I'm having difficulties opening the form is there another way I. Can submit my info?
  • 99Tinkerbell
    Options
    I'm in need all the help I can will post to link Thanks
  • shawnscott5
    shawnscott5 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I'm in, but again the links still are not working.
  • 99Tinkerbell
    Options
    How do I get to the form again???