X-Mas Challenge (OPEN group)

Options

Replies

• zoe4friends
    zoe4friends Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I would like to join too. Haven't participated in any challenges so hoping this will keep me motivated.
    Feel free to add me as a friend
  • laurenmXD
    laurenmXD Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I would love to join, i have filled in the form and also added u as a friend :) x
  • beckylou66
    beckylou66 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'm in.... I will send you a request.
  • movn4ward
    movn4ward Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Posted my starting weight as of today. I know this will motivate me out of my slowdown. Good luck everyone and you may want to copy and paste the link, that's what I did and it worked.
  • schrammae
    schrammae Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    This is my first group. I also just joined MFP, so I'm excited to jumpstart my weight loss! I would also love to have some more friend support, so feel free to add me! Good Luck everyone.
  • BRAZ613
    BRAZ613 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am new to the site and want to give this a try. My difficulty is consistently staying on track so I feel this group will help!
  • BRAZ613
    BRAZ613 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks. That was helpful.
  • ReneeClaireR
    ReneeClaireR Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I think this is what I need!!! I'm in!!
  • Yvette2u
    Yvette2u Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I want in too!! My weigh in is on Fridays.

SW/CW: 237.8 (9/23/11)
  • Yvette2u
    Yvette2u Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Filled out form. Everyone please add me.
  • Eveline_ph
    Options
    So what's everyone's plan then? :) I was doing turbofire but i don't think i can fit in all the long workouts in my schedule right now:( so decided to start the 30DS today!
  • jvinmill
    jvinmill Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    A day late, but I am in! This is just what I've been looking for. Weighed myself yesterday and I was 185.6
    To answer the above poster I am doing both the bridge to 10K and 30 day shred, alternating days + taking 1 to 2 rest days twice a week :)
    Good luck everyone!
  • ThinnerHill
    ThinnerHill Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Can I join you all? I'll get the form filled out shortly.
    My goal is to be 175 or less by Christmas.
    CW:198.4
  • MrsKyhemia
    Options
    I'll do it!
  • Miggy52
    Miggy52 Posts: 164
    Options
    I would like to give the challenge a try as well..will do my best....my goal is to be 175 by Christmas....going to fill in form now...thanks
  • megan6709
    megan6709 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I am in! This will be my first group :) and I was already worried about the holidays.

Note - I put in my ultimate goal, not my Christmas goal - Which one should I use?
  • AussieGem
    AussieGem Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I am in! I have recently fallen off the wagon ... again.

Last christmas, my entire family were around having a good time ... I sat in a different room just crying. I felt so ashamed that I had to hide from everyone in my family. Even when they went outside to play cricket and soccer, I sat and watched ... I would love to have joined in but I didnt want to let them see me run with the jiggle, then get puffed after 2 minutes. THAT IS NOT HOW YOU ARE TO SPEND CHRISTMAS!!! THAT IS NOT HOW LIFE SHOULD BE!!!

I am determined to never let this happen again .. it just cant! I will wiegh in when I get my scales back, hopefully tonight, and this is it. I am going to give myself the best present I can give.
  • Jules19932012
    Options
    I am in! However, I tried to fill out the form..and it said that the url couldnt be found. what should I do?

P.S. My goal is to be 180 by christmas, then lose the rest of the weight i want to lose afterwards :)
  • heyhaleylee
    heyhaleylee Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Did the form and I'm ready for this!
  • Wendydelmo
    Wendydelmo Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    CAn I join??? Please? And where is the link?