New 30ds challenge and lose 10lbs by Halloween.

Options

Replies

• megz4987
    megz4987 Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    What day are we weighing in btw?

I already weigh in on a Friday and a Monday for various challenges, so either of those would be handy LOL. Gonna get quite confusing if I have any more weigh in days per week LOL.

I weigh in on a Monday and Wednesday for different challenges but I think, for the purpose of this challenge I'm going to measure and weigh after each Level :)
  • Pinnagerjaggin
    Options
    L1 Day 3 Done! Its amazing how I hate doing these workouts just as much as I look forward to them.
  • skinnymoomoo
    skinnymoomoo Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I think we should weigh in/ measure in after each level, that would be a good idea, although I'm not expecting much loss lb wise, I am inch wise. . . . . . . . hopefully lol

If any one wants to add me feel free, I will promise to kick your butt if you start slacking! haha :)
    :smile:
  • megz4987
    megz4987 Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    L1D2 done :)
  • Geordie_Girl
    Geordie_Girl Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    After each level sounds good then. I'm down an entire 3/4lb so far this week LOL, not logging it until Friday though, hopefully it'll be a bit more by then!
  • plums
    plums Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Skipped day 2 (as I had planned) for rugby training. It's 90 minutes and my limbs were like lead after! Glad to see everyone is doing well. Looking forward to tomorrows session.
  • want_it_25
    want_it_25 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Getting ready to do L1D3....I'm kinda excited about it.
  • Kati613
    Options
    I want to join, I also need support so if anyone wants to add me as a friend please do! I am doing zumba and p90x. Plus eating right I have already lost 10 pounds so far. My goal is to be in my skinny jeans by December 2 for my husband's christmas party!
  • Pinnagerjaggin
    Options
    Call me crazy but I'm going to start the ripped in 30 workouts with this one. Its not that I think that the workouts are easy -because they're not. But when I'm done and throughout the day I think to myself I can do more. I was planning on doing it right afterwards but I figured why not do it now that I have the gumption.
  • want_it_25
    want_it_25 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Just finished D3L1 :)
  • GoCanada
    GoCanada Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Day 3, Level 1 done. I am so unmotivated when I start, but feel so great by the end!
  • Geordie_Girl
    Geordie_Girl Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Feeling considerably less sore this morning, yay :D
  • Madiann
    Madiann Posts: 177
    Options
    Level 1 Day 4 Done!

I also feel less sore. But I think I could go a little deeper into my lunges! I think I will do the same tommorrow that I have been doing, but on day 5 kick it up a notch. Is it sad that I can only do 7 girly pushups. I'm already debating if I want to do level 1 for till October 8th. Then I'm taking a 2 day break. I have some major training for my work and I can't be sore for it. So I will just up my wieights to 5 pounds and do deeper lunges. Then I will start level 2 on October 11th. I will still be on track to lose the 10 lbs by Halloween and finish the 30 day shred by the end of October.
  • Madiann
    Options
    Skinnymoomoo,
    I was thinking it would be nice to see everyones stats after each level. Which you already stated, but it would be easier to see all of our stats in a chart. Do you think you could make a chart?
  • skinnymoomoo
    Options
    Skinnymoomoo,
    I was thinking it would be nice to see everyones stats after each level. Which you already stated, but it would be easier to see all of our stats in a chart. Do you think you could make a chart?

Hmm that's a good idea, I will see what I can do :D
  • lkcurvy
    Options
    Day 2, Level 2 done. I hate getting started cuz I do it so late (9:30pm) but once I'm done, I feel great! Problem is I can't fall asleep right away. I get up at 4:30am for work everyday. I have to keep up. I appreciate reading eveyones comments - it motivates me.:flowerforyou:
  • Pinnagerjaggin
    Options
    Probably taking a day off today. Been fighting off a cold all week and today is the worst day. I don't know if I'll be able to push myself when I get back home.
  • Madiann
    Options
    Ikcurvy,
    Have you thought about doing the workout in the morning? I work 6am-6pm. But I'm originaly up at 3:45 so I decided to get up at 3:20. I have all my stuff laying right in the living room ready to go in the morning. I don't get home untill 6:45pm and all I want to do is eat my salad and watch tv. I've heard that you shouldn't work out 3-4 hours before going to bed. I'm 32 years old and I'm not a morning person, let alone get up earlier to work out. But I did it these last two days and I'm glad I did!
  • Madiann
    Options
    Ikcurvy,
    Have you thought about doing the workout in the morning? I work 6am-6pm. But I'm originaly up at 3:45 so I decided to get up at 3:20. I have all my stuff laying right in the living room ready to go in the morning. I don't get home untill 6:45pm and all I want to do is eat my salad and watch tv. I've heard that you shouldn't work out 3-4 hours before going to bed. I'm 32 years old and I'm not a morning person, let alone get up earlier to work out. But I did it these last two days and I'm glad I did!
    [/quote]
  • skinnymoomoo
    Options
    Day 4 Level 1 done....Been so busy all day, haven't had a chance to do it, so just finished it now, much more hard work on a night, I am shattered lol plus I had to do it in front of my fiancé, which put me off a bit, but thankfully he didn't laugh at me ... too much haha x