New 30ds challenge and lose 10lbs by Halloween.

Options

Replies

• want_it_25
    want_it_25 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    D4L1 done.
  • plums
    plums Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Day 2 L1 (intentionally skipped one day as I had other training) Done. Struggled most with the push ups and bicycle crunches at the end. Feel good though!
  • GoCanada
    GoCanada Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Day 4, Level 1 done. I got in the door at 8:30 tonight and almost didn't... but this challenge sure helps me stay motivated to get it done and write it down! Haha.
  • Geordie_Girl
    Geordie_Girl Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    D4 done :D I skipped out on it yesterday :embarassed: but I'm back today. Found it a good bit easier today, not sure if it's the fact that I've built up a tiny bit of strength in the first 3 days, or if it's the rest day yesterday, but I was able to do 10 pretty decent (girly style) push ups in the first section. Impressed myself LOL.
  • want_it_25
    want_it_25 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    D5L1 is in the books. I am proud of myself I didnt stop on any of the cardio. :happy: :happy:
  • Geordie_Girl
    Options
    D5L1 is in the books. I am proud of myself I didnt stop on any of the cardio. :happy: :happy:
    Really well done! I had to have a small break in the jump ropes, they KILL my legs! Hopefully I'll be able to get through an entire workout at some point before level 2 comes around though :laugh:
  • lkcurvy
    Options
    Madiann, thanks for the suggestion. I will give it a try cause I don't know how much longer I can keep up... I take that back I can do it! :wink:
  • lkcurvy
    Options
    Day 3, Level 2 done on Thursday night. Looking forward to Day 4, Level 2 tonight. Good luck this weekend everyone!!
  • Pinnagerjaggin
    Options
    Really well done! I had to have a small break in the jump ropes, they KILL my legs! Hopefully I'll be able to get through an entire workout at some point before level 2 comes around though :laugh:

I don't do the jumpropes for the same reason. I do the butt kicks instead.
  • Madiann
    Madiann Posts: 177
    Options
    Madiann, thanks for the suggestion. I will give it a try cause I don't know how much longer I can keep up... I take that back I can do it! :wink:

Yes you can do it!!!
  • Madiann
    Options
    D4 done :D I skipped out on it yesterday :embarassed: but I'm back today. Found it a good bit easier today, not sure if it's the fact that I've built up a tiny bit of strength in the first 3 days, or if it's the rest day yesterday, but I was able to do 10 pretty decent (girly style) push ups in the first section. Impressed myself LOL.

Well, my goal is 10...isn't this baord about motivation. Well you just gave me some!
  • CMGemstone
    CMGemstone Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I have completed 7 days on level 1. It did skip a day last week b/c I was sssoooo sore, but I got right back on it. I try REALLY hard to get through the cario parts, but jump rope and jumping jacks are NOT meant for people with big busts! It HURTS! Got to get a better sports bra. :) But I have pushed through and even though the scales didn't move (my TOM), I did have to remove the extender from my bra yesterday for the first time in 6 years, I am a normal band size!!
  • Madiann
    Options
    I have completed 7 days on level 1. It did skip a day last week b/c I was sssoooo sore, but I got right back on it. I try REALLY hard to get through the cario parts, but jump rope and jumping jacks are NOT meant for people with big busts! It HURTS! Got to get a better sports bra. :) But I have pushed through and even though the scales didn't move (my TOM), I did have to remove the extender from my bra yesterday for the first time in 6 years, I am a normal band size!!

Congrats, don't worry about the scale right now. It will show down the road and today with your bra! I'm not a fan of the boobs bouncing all over either. I can do the jumping jacks, but why is the darn jump rope so hard. I have taken a few 5 second rest in since Monday also. It's just jumping up and down. Ugh. Congrats on day 7!
  • Pinnagerjaggin
    Options
    Back on Track. Completed Day 4 of Level 1. Feeling better. Not 100% but a lot better.
  • Madiann
    Options
    Level 1 Day 5 Done!

Wow, I did it. I only needed 3 (5)second rests through the whole workout. Did a total of 14 girly pushups. I think I will move up to the 5 lb weights tomorrow and a goal of 16 girly pushups. Keep it up ladies!!!
  • Pinnagerjaggin
    Options
    Every time gets easier for me.
  • Madiann
    Options
    Every time gets easier for me.
    I think so too, but I'm nervous about level 2.
  • lkcurvy
    lkcurvy Posts: 15
    Options
    We can do this = whether it's level 1, 2 or 3!
  • GoCanada
    GoCanada Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Day 5, Level 1 done. Tomorrow I'm going to start following the unmodified versions (Natalie), I can do the full modified so time to kick it up a notch! I have never gone past level 1 so I am starting to get a bit nervous haha.
  • Geordie_Girl
    Options
    D5 done :D