oh s@#t this made me LOL!!!!
  • ronda_gettinghealthy
    Options
    Im gonna ax you sumpin

I have sum nauseation

I done seen what dey is talkin bout

whatcha gonna do (oh wait I say that)

irregardless

my doc tole me I have fireballs in my girl parts (fibroids)

so where do you go to school at???

and any triple negatives in one sentence

and a million others....
  • quichebradford
    quichebradford Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Oh and "Fustrated" instead of frustrated.

Don't forget "flustrated"...that's fustrated's cousin.
  • vbennett7
    vbennett7 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I went to a "jewelry party" and the presenter kept saying "Nextly". At first I thought she was just nervous and slipped, however, she repeated it over and over again!
  • trybefan
    trybefan Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    a waitress actually asked me if I wanted the skrimp special - ( shrimp)

yea, um no thank you

When I bartended in college, I had a lady that didnt want "squib" in her pasta dish. I panicked. I had to show her a picture of shrimp and squid and have her choose which one she didnt want because they were both in there...
  • chefchazz
    Options
    fitty for 50! I-CANT-STAND-IT!!! its not cute!:explode:
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    "Do you understand the charges?" Well, yeah... but do you honestly think I'm going to make this easy??
  • vikesfanmb
    vikesfanmb Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I used to work at an insurance company and you know people associate common words or names with letters (for example, A as in apple)?

This was years and years ago, but this lady called up and one of the letters she was trying to give me was "Q" and she was just absolutely stumped . . . so she was obviously thinking very hard and finally came up with "Q as in cute".

I had to hold the phone away from my mouth because I was giggling so hard and she never even realized her mistake.

LOL LOL LOL!!!!!!!! :laugh:
  • Iheartsushi
    Iheartsushi Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Nope.."conversate" (as opposed to converse) gets me every time!
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    "Do you understand the charges?" Well, yeah... but do you honestly think I'm going to make this easy??

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • hazelnut861
    hazelnut861 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Any combination of double negatives in a sentence. Also" I seen." Ridiculous spelling errors and using the wrong spelling of a word (there, their, they're) drives me batty.
  • Hottness4Lyfe
    Hottness4Lyfe Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I've yet to see a car with a "Cadillac" converter..... :grumble:
  • voluptuous_veggie
    voluptuous_veggie Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to LOOSE weight.
  • Deathwithab
    Deathwithab Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    im being cereal you guys
  • Tahru
    Tahru Posts: 58
    Options
    "Alot" instead of "a lot" in writing..
  • quichebradford
    quichebradford Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to LOOSE weight.

Ha! I've seen this in my news feed! :laugh:
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    I used to work at an insurance company and you know people associate common words or names with letters (for example, A as in apple)?

This was years and years ago, but this lady called up and one of the letters she was trying to give me was "Q" and she was just absolutely stumped . . . so she was obviously thinking very hard and finally came up with "Q as in cute".

I had to hold the phone away from my mouth because I was giggling so hard and she never even realized her mistake.

Haha....when I was in customer service a customer was giving me a part number and said "Q as in cucumber"....I had to put him on hold so I could laugh my *kitten* off.
  • audram420
    audram420 Posts: 838 Member
    Options

Haha...when I worked at Hobby Lobby, the customers would bring us these letter cards representing which type of christmas tree they wanted the stockman to bring up from the back. Well this lady got on the intercom and was saying, "i need christmas tree letter I as in eye, please" haha...we were all sooooo confused at what she was trying to say because of course it made no sense. haha...

Same lady used to write out the work 13 as "threeteen" and swore up and down that it was how her elementry teacher taught her it was spelled. haha
  • trybefan
    trybefan Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    "Alot" instead of "a lot" in writing..

I had a College professor that DRILLED that into everyones heads....