30 (lovely ladies) Doing 30 with Jillian! (CLOSED)

Options
Hi everyone,

I needed to close the group because my list was getting a little long and it's nice to have a few good buddies to do it with! I will post the spreadsheet as soon as I finish and update it. Hopefully I will be feel better tomorrow and not so high for lack of a better word lol. So let's get shredded! :)

Replies

• Kim28NASHVILLE
    Kim28NASHVILLE Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Day 4 complete. Good luck everyone!!
  • olyrose
    olyrose Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    That sounds good - that's one reason I usually don't join in the groups, because they seem so huge and hard to keep track of. Hope it's been going well for everyone! I've got day 6 level 1 today.
  • Reneda
    Reneda Posts: 140
    Options
    good evening all... i did day two today. my little girl (who's 7) has been doing it with me also. she is having trouble getting her push-ups in school so it is even helping her.. ;-) hope you are all doing well
  • sunshine012404
    Options
    Day 2 down!!! Yay!!! I was busy literally all day today.. but I HAD to do my 30DS so I did it -woo hoo!!:tongue:

I hope everyone else is enjoying their 30DS too!!! Thank you for this challenge!!!:bigsmile:
  • catundra75
    Options
    Day 2 Level One done! Today seemed a lot harder than yesterday. Lol.
  • olyrose
    Options
    Day 2 Level One done! Today seemed a lot harder than yesterday. Lol.

I'm on day 7 now, but days 1-3 were reeeeaallly rough! Pushing through the soreness feels soo hard, but by day 4 or so, I was more used to it, and not quite as sore. Not to say it's easy now though :)
  • olyrose
    Options
    Day 2 down!!! Yay!!! I was busy literally all day today.. but I HAD to do my 30DS so I did it -woo hoo!!:tongue:

I hope everyone else is enjoying their 30DS too!!! Thank you for this challenge!!!:bigsmile:

Good for you fitting it in!
  • Reneda
    Reneda Posts: 140
    Options
    good morning all! yesterday was my day off but i will be doing Day 3 today. let's go shred everybody!!
  • Kim28NASHVILLE
    Kim28NASHVILLE Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Are u all taking breaks on the weekend? This weekend I actually did the Biggest Loser exercise dvd along with hip hop abs. Today will be Day 7 for me.
  • bitsybetsy424
    bitsybetsy424 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Just checking in! I'm on Day 6 today. The first few days seemed pretty easy, but then on day 4 I was DYING!

Just out of curiosity....has anyone gained weight since starting the 30DS? I was doing so well but then the past couple days my weight has been going up - and I don't know why! I've been eating pretty much the same and exercising the same...Any thoughts?
  • shellbell1993
    shellbell1993 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 6 today!

bitsybesty424 there might be a few reasons why...bloating due to TOM? or possibly due to building muscle? These are just a few
    guesses.
  • catundra75
    Options
    Just finished day 3 on level 1! I'm really enjoying it, but I'm pretty sore. Not that I mind, at least I know it's working. Lol.
  • lauram_23
    lauram_23 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Hey all,

I am still missing some info for a few people, I need the measurements and start dates for : cstarmelissa, kenypooh, kwest5. I need the start date for shellbell and i need the measurements for lilyinlove, erica79, cindymccreary, edejesus2011, jbiancad, kim28nashville, scoo1188, TaraTLC83, kcrosjas630, thinkthin13, Teliooo, kteeter and Reneda. Don't forgot to give me your measurements at each level so about every 10 days! Keep up the good work and i am hoping to be able to start this with you very soon! I've been asked to post the spreadsheet but I do not know how..so if you let me know then I can.
  • Sweetpeagrl
    Sweetpeagrl Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. Just checking in. I was pretty set on doing the 30 days all in a row but everyone in my house is sick right now and i ended up having to take sunday off. my body was just not gonna let me do it. :ohwell:

but i pulled myself together and made myself do it last night. So i am a day behind what i wanted to be. Tonight will be day 8 for me. only a couple more till i get to level 2!!! excited but nervous too. finally not sore anymore and not looking forward to being sore again. haha.

Hope everyone is having a great day/week so far!!! Keep up the good work everyone!! :smile:
  • sunshine012404
    Options
    Yesterday I did day 4 of 30DS. I'm sore today! I did 40 mins on the starimill prior to that so I'm guessing that didn't help. I was going to work out this morning but now I'm thinking tonight will be better. Give me more time to loosen up.

How is everyone doing with the challenge???
  • sunshine012404
    Options
    Lauram_23 thank you soo much for all of your hard work on this! It's really appreciated especially since you haven't even been able to get going with it, I hope you can soon :flowerforyou:
  • lauram_23
    lauram_23 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    No problem at all, I am glad I can help and I just hope that when I finally get to restart this thing you all will be supportive despite being way ahead of me or even on to a new exercise lol..Keep it up ladies, you are all doing great! Despite my lack of exercise these past few days, there is a positive to this whole pain/liquid diet thing..I have lost 2.5 lbs which i know i will gain back once I can eat solids again but in the meantime it feels nice to see it on the scale haha.
  • olyrose
    Options
    Just checking in! I'm on Day 6 today. The first few days seemed pretty easy, but then on day 4 I was DYING!

Just out of curiosity....has anyone gained weight since starting the 30DS? I was doing so well but then the past couple days my weight has been going up - and I don't know why! I've been eating pretty much the same and exercising the same...Any thoughts?

I have! And I'm really not stoked on it. I know it's normal when starting a new workout routine though. Your muscles hold onto water for a bit, but then they typically release that excess water weight, and real weight also. I have seen a lot of other people mention it too. I understand it's OK, but it's still discouraging to work hard and see the scale go up. I've seen a few people say that it really starts dropping off around week 3, so we have to keep with it!
  • shellbell1993
    shellbell1993 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Sorry I started Sept 21st and just finshed Day 7...can't wait to move on to Level 2 soon!!
    And don't worry we will be right here to support you once you are all better!!!!:smile:
    Thanks for all your hard work for us!
  • catundra75
    Options
    Just finished day 4 of level 1. I'm still sore, but not quite as bad. I bumped up some of the arm movements from 3 pounds to 5 pounds, so I might be a bit sore from that tomorrow, but oh well. It's really nice to have other people going through the same workout and being able to talk about it!