30 (lovely ladies) Doing 30 with Jillian! (CLOSED)

Options

Replies

• Kim28NASHVILLE
    Kim28NASHVILLE Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Started sept 20.. just finished day 8 level2
  • sunshine012404
    Options
    :bigsmile:
    No problem at all, I am glad I can help and I just hope that when I finally get to restart this thing you all will be supportive despite being way ahead of me or even on to a new exercise lol..Keep it up ladies, you are all doing great! Despite my lack of exercise these past few days, there is a positive to this whole pain/liquid diet thing..I have lost 2.5 lbs which i know i will gain back once I can eat solids again but in the meantime it feels nice to see it on the scale haha.

We will absolutely support you!! I'd love to do it again even after 30 days :bigsmile: Congrats on your weight loss!!!
  • lauram_23
    lauram_23 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I love seeing all of you in my newsfeed about how much you don't want to do it but then because you are accountable to this group you decide to go for it! Good job, this group is doing what it is supposed to be and that makes me happy, just wish I could participate in my own group lol...I am recovering ever so slowly and it's driving me mad, i must have watched at least 12 movies so far if not more in the past 5 days and all I want to do it exercise. Funny how that is, while exercising I would probably prefer to watch a movie but since I am unable to, it's all I want to do right now! Anyways keep it up ladies, can't wait to see those before and after pics at the end of this because I am sure none of you will be too shy to post your success :)
  • olyrose
    olyrose Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I just finished level one today! I was really starting to get the hang of it, but I think I'm ready for level 2 now.

I'm still up by 1.2 pounds over my starting weight, but I trust it will drop off soon. My body feels stronger though, and that's more important at this point I suppose.

How is everyone else doing?
  • catundra75
    Options
    I just finished level one today! I was really starting to get the hang of it, but I think I'm ready for level 2 now.

I'm still up by 1.2 pounds over my starting weight, but I trust it will drop off soon. My body feels stronger though, and that's more important at this point I suppose.

That's great that you finished level one! I just finished day 5 of level one today. I feel better today than I have the last few days, that's for sure. Still a tough workout though. I'm looking forward to hearing how level 2 is compared to level 1.
  • shellbell1993
    shellbell1993 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I have 2 more days until Level 2 starts, looking forward to the next challenge ahead!!!
    I am sure you will and keep up the great work and success will come :)

Good Luck on Level 2
  • Asil76
    Asil76 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Day 8 of Level 1 today! I can't wait to start level 2...gonna watch it through quickly later today just so I know what I am up against :laugh:
  • sunshine012404
    Options

Great job!!! Wow! Can't wait until I can say I'm that far :) I missed yesterday...urg! I need to get this done in the morning because by the time the evening happens I lose my motivation! I'm definitely not missing it today tho!
  • sunshine012404
    Options
    I love seeing all of you in my newsfeed about how much you don't want to do it but then because you are accountable to this group you decide to go for it! Good job, this group is doing what it is supposed to be and that makes me happy, just wish I could participate in my own group lol...I am recovering ever so slowly and it's driving me mad, i must have watched at least 12 movies so far if not more in the past 5 days and all I want to do it exercise. Funny how that is, while exercising I would probably prefer to watch a movie but since I am unable to, it's all I want to do right now! Anyways keep it up ladies, can't wait to see those before and after pics at the end of this because I am sure none of you will be too shy to post your success :)

Sorry your recovery is slow! I hope you're feeling better soon!!
  • olyrose
    Options

Great job!!! Wow! Can't wait until I can say I'm that far :) I missed yesterday...urg! I need to get this done in the morning because by the time the evening happens I lose my motivation! I'm definitely not missing it today tho!

I've been doing it in the morning, which I've never done before this. I actually like getting it out of the way, the hard part is getting out of bed early. But if I do it later in the day, I spend all day thinking of reasons I'll be able to avoid it :)
  • olyrose
    Options
    I started level 2 today! I was really nervous, and really didn't know how I'd do with it. I think I like it better than level 1, though! I am still getting the strength for the planks and stuff, I feel like I'm not sinking into them enough. But it's definitely manageable. I was sweating and breathing hard and feeling weak, but I could still make it thorough.

We've got this ladies!
  • msmayor
    msmayor Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    This is morning was day 7 and I can't wait until I reach level 2 I'm starting to get a little bored...... I do feel stronger! Yay to US!!!!
  • catundra75
    Options
    Just finished day 6 of level one! I wasn't super motivated to do it today, but I'm glad I did. I always feel better....after!! Keep it up everyone.
  • shellbell1993
    Options
    Just finshed Level One and can't wait until tomorrow for Level Two...I confess I peaked it looks good!!!

Keep on going everyone!!!!
  • lauram_23
    lauram_23 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies,

I think I will good to start this over on Sunday! I have lost 4lbs because of these wisdom teeth and already look better which gives me so much motivation to keep it up and keep them off! Don't forget to check in when you reach level two with your mesaurements and don't forget to take those pics on each level! Keep up the good work!
  • msmayor
    msmayor Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Just finshed Level One and can't wait until tomorrow for Level Two...I confess I peaked it looks good!!!

I begin level2 on Sunday and I looked too - not too bad I think!!!

This is day 8 of lvl 1 - I feel different already......
  • shellbell1993
    Options

I begin level2 on Sunday and I looked too - not too bad I think!!!

This is day 8 of lvl 1 - I feel different already......

I feel stronger and have lots of energy to spare! I nervous about those burpies! LOL
  • sunshine012404
    Options
    Woo hoo, 30DS L1 D7 done!
  • olyrose
    Options
    Started level 2 yesterday. I was pretty scared, but I actually like this one. I am back to pre-shred weight today, and hopefully the scale will keep dropping from here. My measurements are all still virtually the same, so there's been no official change, but I know my strength is building. Even though I don't see changes in the scale or tape measure yet, I know it's still a really good thing for me :)

hope everyone is doing well!
  • catundra75
    Options
    Yah! Day 7 of level 1 done today! I'm feeling a little bit stronger, but my endurance could still use some work. I'm gonna get there though.