30 (lovely ladies) Doing 30 with Jillian! (CLOSED)

Options

Replies

• shellbell1993
    shellbell1993 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I am up for that too!!!

Everyone is doing so great!!!!! Keep up the great work Ladies :flowerforyou:
  • Asil76
    Asil76 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Day 4 of Level 3 and I'm in pain - this morning I was literally crawling on the floor after the circuit 3 last ab move before the cool down.... but I still pull myself to get on the treadmill for at least 30 min.... but this morning I thought twice about it!!! Ladies I think we are doing a fantastic job ~ can we add some daily challenges????? I'm always up for something - sitting here while my thighs are throbbing :sad: trying to play:glasses:

SURE I am up for anything!!! And I know what you mean about crawling around the floor by the end!!! LOL

yeah - that sounds great anything to get me closer to my goal!!!
    I am doing a Xmas Challenge on here and everyday we are given "mini challenges" to do eg. 50 Jumping Jacks, 50 Jump Rope, 50 Squats, 50 Crunches I could share them with you guys if you'd like.
    [/quote

Mini Challenge Planks x10 holding for 1 minute, 100 Step Ups, 50 Sit Ups/Crunches
  • lauram_23
    lauram_23 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Mini challenges sounds like a great idea! I am in another group where we have weekly mini challenges! This week is to stay under your calories on the weekend so Friday-Sunday *gasp* and to get in at least 30 minutes of strength training 3 days this week which should not be hard with Jillian!
  • catundra75
    Options
    Great job everyone! I just finished day 4 of level 3. Can't believe time is flying by!
  • elimay59
    elimay59 Posts: 471
    Options
    I woke up and did level 2 today trying to get back on the wagon ate terrible for 5 days. I only missed my shred 2 days 1 I was out of town 1 was my 6 hr cleaning day. Have a great day everyone :happy:
  • kcrojas630
    kcrojas630 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Did Level 1 Day 5 this morning, going to do another tonight because I skipped last night. I hope level 2 gives me more of a leg workout, because my legs do not get sore anymore. Might have to throw in some Killer Buns and Thighs, maybe.
  • msmayor
    msmayor Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    day 5 lvl 3 and I cheated I measured my waist and I AM DOWN!!!! but I still need to work on mastering the moves tomorrow I'm going to do my px90 cardio after 30DS I need to mix some stuff up.....how everybody doing?
  • Asil76
    Options
    Day 3 of Level 3 today...I think the reason I am not in PAIN is because a lot of the exercises are similar to some of the stuff we do at boot camp I feel the workout during and after but not feeling the pain...not complaining though :bigsmile:

Have a great day everyone
  • Asil76
    Options
    day 5 lvl 3 and I cheated I measured my waist and I AM DOWN!!!! but I still need to work on mastering the moves tomorrow I'm going to do my px90 cardio after 30DS I need to mix some stuff up.....how everybody doing?

Congrats on the loss :drinker:
  • shellbell1993
    Options

Congrats on the loss...and you still have 5 days to go!!!

I am not sure why but I am back up to 110lbs and not happy! I can't go any lower in my cals...I am hungry all day all ready!
    I only have 2 more days left and I don't think the inches have come off either. Oh well just have to try harder!!!!!
  • catundra75
    Options
    Just finished day 5 of level 3. Hopefully the scale or the tape measure will show some changes soon!
  • elimay59
    elimay59 Posts: 471
    Options
    Just finished my L 2 for the day its either 6 or 7 today. Its the first time I did it latter in the day after working {Cleaning 3 HRS } I made it ok.........hAve a great day shred friends :bigsmile:
  • catundra75
    Options
    Hang in there Shellbell! You are doing awesome! I often don't understand why things happen the way they do, especially when it comes to losing weight or toning up, but I'm training myself to TRY and not let it bother me and just keep on going. Sometimes that's easier said than done!

I did day 6 of level 3 early this morning. I have to work a long day today & I didn't trust myself to exercise after work.
  • lauram_23
    lauram_23 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Some of you ladies are SO CLOSE to the end woohoo! You guys have been doing amazing and I am so proud of you:)..I am still on level one with two more to go before level 2, stupid cold/flu thing!! I got my HRM last night which is so exciting but I could not use it right away because of this stupid cold/flu thing grr..Anyways I hope you all have a wonderful day and can't wait to see those shredded bodies!
  • shellbell1993
    Options
    Hang in there Shellbell! You are doing awesome! I often don't understand why things happen the way they do, especially when it comes to losing weight or toning up, but I'm training myself to TRY and not let it bother me and just keep on going. Sometimes that's easier said than done!

I did day 6 of level 3 early this morning. I have to work a long day today & I didn't trust myself to exercise after work.

Thanks for that...I realize that my eating isn't "clean" enough to see drastic results. But I do feel stronger and less giggly. My husband is happy with the results so far and thinks I am too hard on myself.
    I have always just done mostly cardio and put strength on the back burner, so I am proud that I have been commited to have balance with the two. Winter is coming and I know myself...running in the snow and freezing temps will keep me from running outside!!! So now I have these DVD's to fall back on.
    So happy to have you guys to support and cheer on!!! You all are doing awesome :)
  • shellbell1993
    Options
    So I know it's a day early but I've posted a few photos in my profile. I don't know how to add them here! No real change but it will take time and I am willing to keep working. Toning is my Goal, I need to focus on that and not the scale!
    I will take my measurements tomorrow and post them!
  • ehlertmartha
    Options
    I am at day 2 level 1
  • msmayor
    Options

I trust I simply can't too tired....I think I did the shred once at night - I walked around in circle to bring myself down - I'm such a morning person
  • msmayor
    Options
    So this is day 6 lvl 3 and I'm still sore - it's good but really - I can't wait do start the next round hopefully by my birthday - I get the results that I'm looking for if not then I'm try to get the results for Ripped in 30 but never giving up - just gotta work harder.... Ladies you are doing so well!!! We all should be proud of our consistency!!!

WE ROCK!!!!
  • olyrose
    olyrose Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    So I faded off the message board a bit, but I did complete 30 days of the shred on Tuesday. I posted my results in a blog because I wanted to elaborate on some of them: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/olyrose

Overall, I didn't physically notice a huge difference, but my strength and endurance have improved, my body is firmer, and my clothes fit better than they have in years. I'm pretty happy with the results, but I'm going to do Ripped in 30 next, hoping to see even better results now that I have a stronger foundation to work with.