30 (lovely ladies) Doing 30 with Jillian! (CLOSED)

Options
167891012»

Replies

• msmayor
    msmayor Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Yes I finished and this morning I pushed so hard on every exercise - I burned 273 calories then I jumped on the treadmill for 20 mins and burned another 200 cals - but I ran for 5 min straight on an 8 incline @ 5.0 - for this I'm proud
    I'm going to post my results on the sheet now! Thanks Ladies for the support and motivation you made these 34 days worthwhile I will still be checking in because I'm doing another round but I'm going to mix up the cardio some with different videos

I feel so good right now!!!!!
  • msmayor
    Options
    Woo Hoo! I finished the shred! Today was day 10 of level 3. I will post my stats tomorrow. My TOM is here so I hope that doesn't mess up my numbers. Not that the scale feels much like cooperating anyway. Lol. Great job everyone! I had a blast with this group and I'm so thankful for like minded people. Keep it up!
    Great Work!!!!
  • Asil76
    Asil76 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Day 8 of Level 3 today...can't wait to start Ripped In 30 and change things up a little.

I hope you are all doing well :happy:

Lisa
  • kcrojas630
    kcrojas630 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I get to start Level 2 Today! So excited!
  • catundra75
    Options
    Yes I finished and this morning I pushed so hard on every exercise - I burned 273 calories then I jumped on the treadmill for 20 mins and burned another 200 cals - but I ran for 5 min straight on an 8 incline @ 5.0 - for this I'm proud
    I'm going to post my results on the sheet now! Thanks Ladies for the support and motivation you made these 34 days worthwhile I will still be checking in because I'm doing another round but I'm going to mix up the cardio some with different videos

I feel so good right now!!!!!

That's awesome! Keep up the good work!!
  • elimay59
    elimay59 Posts: 471
    Options
    Hello everyone I did L2 day 21 for me I am making sure I do 10 days of each and my friend started late so i do 1 when she does it with me . I love that its so quik 20 mins over so fast . Im getting stronger everytime !!!!!
  • catundra75
    Options
    Hi everyone. I posted my inches and weight lost on the spreadsheet. I lost 3.8 pounds and around 5.8 inches. Not quite as great as I was hoping for, but not too shabby for one month either. I'm doing the shred over again from the beginning, but now I'm also doing extra cardio. I'm curious to see if that will increase the losses. Regardless, I feel great and I'm stronger and more motivated than ever to keep it up!! :smile:
  • shellbell1993
    shellbell1993 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I posted my inches and weight lost on the spreadsheet. I lost 3.8 pounds and around 5.8 inches. Not quite as great as I was hoping for, but not too shabby for one month either. I'm doing the shred over again from the beginning, but now I'm also doing extra cardio. I'm curious to see if that will increase the losses. Regardless, I feel great and I'm stronger and more motivated than ever to keep it up!! :smile:
    That is fantastic and great job!! Congrats on the loss on weight and inches something to be proud of
  • elimay59
    Options
    Hello day 23 still doing level 1 for 2 more days : >
  • elimay59
    Options
    Day 24 for me !!!!!!!
  • elimay59
    Options
    Looks like I am the only one finishing up. Today was day 25 woooo hooo I will start level 3 tommorow. Today was really rough but I got through it. I had an alergic reaction with hives last night not sure if that was why, but I was so weak today.
  • msmayor
    Options
    Looks like I am the only one finishing up. Today was day 25 woooo hooo I will start level 3 tommorow. Today was really rough but I got through it. I had an alergic reaction with hives last night not sure if that was why, but I was so weak today.

So how are you feeling? I bet your endurance has increased. Don't forget to post your results!
  • elimay59
    Options
    day 26 day 1 level 3 : >
  • elimay59
    Options

So how are you feeling? I bet your endurance has increased. Don't forget to post your results!
    Thank you !!!!!! yes deffinatly better endurace I actually feel my abs And I can jog now snails pace but I am jogging : > I will post my results