30 (lovely ladies) Doing 30 with Jillian! (CLOSED)

Options

Replies

• shellbell1993
    shellbell1993 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    So I faded off the message board a bit, but I did complete 30 days of the shred on Tuesday. I posted my results in a blog because I wanted to elaborate on some of them: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/olyrose

Overall, I didn't physically notice a huge difference, but my strength and endurance have improved, my body is firmer, and my clothes fit better than they have in years. I'm pretty happy with the results, but I'm going to do Ripped in 30 next, hoping to see even better results now that I have a stronger foundation to work with.

CONGRATS!!! I read your blog and I think that you should be very proud. You have accomplished a lot for YOU! Each person has their own journey and each one will have their own results!! Good Luck on the Ripped 30, I plan too move on to this next week too!
  • shellbell1993
    Options
    So just finished the Last day of L3 and I am TIRED!!! LOL I need I few days off and then I will start Ripped!
    I will revisit this DVD for something different once and a while during the winter.

So proud of everyone and I won't be gone completely, I still intend to support my fellow shredders that are still going!!

I posted my measurements on the sheet. I am pleased with the strength and great feeling of following through with
    the program. I can't ask for anymore!!! Good Luck to all :)
  • catundra75
    Options
    Hang in there Shellbell! You are doing awesome! I often don't understand why things happen the way they do, especially when it comes to losing weight or toning up, but I'm training myself to TRY and not let it bother me and just keep on going. Sometimes that's easier said than done!

I did day 6 of level 3 early this morning. I have to work a long day today & I didn't trust myself to exercise after work.
    I trust I simply can't too tired....I think I did the shred once at night - I walked around in circle to bring myself down - I'm such a morning person

That cracks me up! I wish I was more of a morning person. Plus, you must be in pretty good shape because after the shred, I am whipped! Lol.
  • catundra75
    Options
    So I know it's a day early but I've posted a few photos in my profile. I don't know how to add them here! No real change but it will take time and I am willing to keep working. Toning is my Goal, I need to focus on that and not the scale!
    I will take my measurements tomorrow and post them!

You look great! I can see more definition for sure. Great work!
  • elimay59
    elimay59 Posts: 471
    Options
    Hello everyone :happy: I missed a few days :grumble: but I am back I did level 2 altogether I have completed 19 days yay . my bigest change so far is endurance and strength and I actually feel AB muscles havent for many years. today I did some of the planks un modified wooo hooo thats huge because to start with I hated the planks , I still dont love them but I can endure them better :tongue: Have a great day everyone :flowerforyou:
  • Asil76
    Asil76 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Day 6 of Level 3 done! I am not sure if I am going to start Ripped In 30 afterwards or do Level 2 & 3 over? Just when I think I have made a decision I second guess myself LOL Oh well I have a few day's to decide for sure!

Hope everyone had a great weekend :smile:
  • catundra75
    Options
    Okay, so I just finished day 9 of level 3. One more day! I've also started doing some jump rope afterwards, which burns a lot of calories!! I think I'm going to do the entire 30 day shred over again and focus on following the more difficult moves and upping my weights and extra cardio.
  • shellbell1993
    Options
    So I know it's a day early but I've posted a few photos in my profile. I don't know how to add them here! No real change but it will take time and I am willing to keep working. Toning is my Goal, I need to focus on that and not the scale!
    I will take my measurements tomorrow and post them!

You look great! I can see more definition for sure. Great work!
    Thanks I appreciate the kind words!!
  • elimay59
    Options
    I did level 2 today i think its day 19 for me , I did extra L1 because my friend did it with me a few times. No one is doing graph ???????
  • Asil76
    Options
    Day 7 of Level 3 for me today and I have decided to start Ripped In 30 when I am done. I am afraid if I start over with Level 2 & 3 that I will get bored...and I don't want that to happen so it is time to move on....3 day's left :bigsmile: I will be finished on Saturday, boot camp tomorrow so no shred for me.

Have a great day everyone
  • lauram_23
    lauram_23 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! The majority of you are so close to being done the 30 days woohoo, so proud of you guys for sticking with it! I am still stuck on level 1 for various reasons/excuses so the exercise has not been too great but my eating must be good enough because I've been losing weight still so yay! I will not give up the shred, it may take me a little..or a lot longer but I will get those 30 days in i swear! Have a great day ladies!
  • msmayor
    msmayor Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Yes, Ladies I took 2 days off - I am now checking in day 9 of level 3 (day 29) yes I know what you're thinking tomorrow is my last day and I should be posting my updates....while the scales is really not my bestfriend I have lost quite a bit of inches (yay!!!) and the TOM didn't help this at all - but no worries I will post tomorrow and start again on level 2.....how are you ladies doing? I know we have a few who made it too 30 day mark - I tip my hat to you guys - well done shredding!!!!
  • shellbell1993
    Options
    Hey ladies! The majority of you are so close to being done the 30 days woohoo, so proud of you guys for sticking with it! I am still stuck on level 1 for various reasons/excuses so the exercise has not been too great but my eating must be good enough because I've been losing weight still so yay! I will not give up the shred, it may take me a little..or a lot longer but I will get those 30 days in i swear! Have a great day ladies!

I will be cheering you on all the way!!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!
  • shellbell1993
    Options
    Yes, Ladies I took 2 days off - I am now checking in day 9 of level 3 (day 29) yes I know what you're thinking tomorrow is my last day and I should be posting my updates....while the scales is really not my bestfriend I have lost quite a bit of inches (yay!!!) and the TOM didn't help this at all - but no worries I will post tomorrow and start again on level 2.....how are you ladies doing? I know we have a few who made it too 30 day mark - I tip my hat to you guys - well done shredding!!!!

I am sure you look fabulous and cheers to you for getting this far!! We all should be proud of those inches lost!!!:flowerforyou:
  • shellbell1993
    Options
    Day 7 of Level 3 for me today and I have decided to start Ripped In 30 when I am done. I am afraid if I start over with Level 2 & 3 that I will get bored...and I don't want that to happen so it is time to move on....3 day's left :bigsmile: I will be finished on Saturday, boot camp tomorrow so no shred for me.

Have a great day everyone
    I thought the same way...I almost thought of doing L3 over again for 10 days or so but decided Ripped would be better for now. Will probably go back during the winter months to perfect those hard moves! I think you like Ripped
  • kcrojas630
    kcrojas630 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow morning will be my last level 1 workout. Had to take a few days off, but I'm not quitting!
  • elimay59
    Options
    I did level 1 with my friend this morning day 20 for me !!!!!! isnt that a habbit :bigsmile: YaY
  • Asil76
    Options
    I did level 1 with my friend this morning day 20 for me !!!!!! isnt that a habbit :bigsmile: YaY

Awesome Job! :happy: Are you doing each level for 30 days?
  • catundra75
    Options
    Woo Hoo! I finished the shred! Today was day 10 of level 3. I will post my stats tomorrow. My TOM is here so I hope that doesn't mess up my numbers. Not that the scale feels much like cooperating anyway. Lol. Great job everyone! I had a blast with this group and I'm so thankful for like minded people. Keep it up!
  • shellbell1993
    Options
    Woo Hoo! I finished the shred! Today was day 10 of level 3. I will post my stats tomorrow. My TOM is here so I hope that doesn't mess up my numbers. Not that the scale feels much like cooperating anyway. Lol. Great job everyone! I had a blast with this group and I'm so thankful for like minded people. Keep it up!

CONGRATS!!!!!