i have lost................

Options

Replies

• Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    I have lost an average newborn. And it was far less painful than giving birth to my babies!:happy:

Ultimate goal to lose a baby calf (yuck)
  • gardenimp
    gardenimp Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I've lost a human leg plus a human head..... so I'm the headless pegleg :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • MrsT99
    MrsT99 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Lol I'm the cheese 30.8!

I am also your exact average adult woman - 5'4" and 144 lb (current target 135) although that is what I am not what I have lost.........................
  • skinnymoomoo
    skinnymoomoo Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    haha cool, I need to lose a sperm whales brain but so far only lost a guinea pig!! :)
  • seal57
    seal57 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    I've lost my head......:sad:
  • astul
    astul Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I've lost a gold bar!! That is so worth it!!! lol
  • ycc1964
    ycc1964 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    I have lost a human head.
  • itsanot
    itsanot Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Very ironic that I would get the pizza one since it is my biggest downfall!
  • womblesgirl
    womblesgirl Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    haha 10 dozen large eggs
  • lsgabba
    lsgabba Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Like you I am not sure if this is where I should post this. I have been using fitness pal for about a year just to track my weight loss. Never used any of the other features. I began my weight loss journey about 2yrs. ago and 284lbs. I final decided that I was not going to be heavy anymore. I was helping my daughter with the pregnancy of our first grand child and I wanted to be able to play and take walks with our new grandchild. Just overall give him a fun and exciting childhood as he grew upl

I finally got up a nerve to join my local gym, took every ounce of me to walk in there. I joined with my other daughter and began the journey. She and I purchased a package to have a trainer. We did this for several months and then my daughter decided she was bored and quit. So that being said I have lost 81lbs. and am feeling great. And then WHAM!!!

Blindsided. A week ago after my husband of almost 30 yrs. came home from a business trip, he asked for a divroce. He has been cheating on me...WOW, now where do I go from here! I know that for me I have to continue. But, now I guess I am asking for support from people I don't even know but are feeling most of the same thoughts I have regarding this hard weight loss journey.
  • brookelyn2030
    brookelyn2030 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I lost the the amount of weight of a newborn baby :-) Hmmmm my little Godson weighed about that much, he's 3 months old and weighs 14 pounds already, i need to catch up with him and lose it!
  • ColoradoRobin
    ColoradoRobin Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Wow lsgabba, what a shock! I'm so sorry this happened to you. You've accomplished so much already that it's clear you have the inner strength and resolve to face difficult challenges. MFP members will be here to support you. I hope you have family and friends to turn to as well. If dieting gets to be too much with all the emotional stress in your life right now, you might consider raising your calories to maintenence level. On the other hand, your weight loss journey might give you something positive to focus on. Good luck, and remember to take care of yourself.
  • _Jessica_
    _Jessica_ Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    An irsh setter AND and osterich egg!
  • zglmom
    zglmom Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Wow this is cool!Since my weight loss journey began 6 years ago I have lost the complete oxford English dictionary plus an ostrich egg. I joined mfp when I had 11lbs left to lose.
  • kburns0709
    kburns0709 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    haha ive lost a bald eagle yes!!!
  • Sumijain
    Sumijain Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Love it! I've almost lost an automobile tire. :)
  • lee155
    lee155 Posts: 120
    Options
    Love this

I've lost a small bale of hay
  • sccamero
    sccamero Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I lost a guinea pig and an average 2 year old.
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    Woah! I didnt even think of it like this!! - Its crazy!!! Ive lost 36lbs soo thats the same weight as a mid-size microwave! This is crazy stuff, seriously! Im now going to pick up my microwave and see how heavy it is just soo i have an idea of how much weight has actually dropped off me!!

Thanks for this post!
  • Strawberry_Kitten
    Options
    a 5-gallon bottle of water or an average human leg

O.o

jeeeezus
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!