STARS 9 WEEK HOLIDAY CHALLENGE (CLOSED GROUP)

Options
1789101113»

Replies

• Kaesize6
    Options
    QOTD Sunday October 2 - Although they are ALL important and memorable, what is the MOST memorable NSV since you have started your weight loss journey?

My NSV by far is that I am ON A ROLL!!!!!! I haven't felt this motivated in YEAARS!! With all of this new found support and with my determination and drive I feel UNSTOPPABLE!! I am so determined to get to where I have been trying to get for decades and I believe it and feel it more than ever now! I feel so empowered by this experience and finally not letting food control me but I am controlling THAT MUTHA SUCKER!! lol!
    WOOO HOOO to MFP and THIS PHENOMENAL SUPPORT TEAM!!
  • Eatone1
    Eatone1 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    QOTD Sunday October 2 - Although they are ALL important and memorable, what is the MOST memorable NSV since you have started your weight loss journey?

I've only been on this journey since September 10th, so I don't feel like I've had a lot of time for a memorable NSV...but if I had to choose one: It would be running. When I started the c25k program on September 10th, I could hardly run 5 minutes. My biggest NSV to date was when I ran 20 minutes without stopping on October 3rd. I was pretty darn proud of myself! Shows me that I'm getting stronger and I like that!
  • Eatone1
    Eatone1 Posts: 105 Member
    Options

With all of this new found support and with my determination and drive I feel UNSTOPPABLE!!

I feel the same way! The new found support I have found on MFP has made a HUGE difference! I'm so happy to be a part of this challenge!
  • mrivera713
    mrivera713 Posts: 232 Member
    Options

(I think I missed this question) My most memorable NSV's are when I can fit the towel around me for the first time and the first time I was able to jog for 5 minutes straight... :)
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options

When ppl are actually asking me for weight loss advice and being able to breathe better in general.
  • mummy_gerdes
    mummy_gerdes Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    hi everyone!! im so sorry that ive been really bad at posting in the last week!! ive been up and down and have logged in to do my food and thats it!! so i apologize to everyone!! from what i have read people are doing well so lets all keep it up!! i managed to lose another 2lbs this week - so happy that this is working!! :happy: i have managed to do some light walking and went swimming yesterday and a car boot sale today so building everything back up. hopefully i'll be back at work on thursday. i had a few hiccups last week which i think i did ok on - i had a birthday party but only 1 plate of food, and a curry the other night when i went over my calories :sad: but thats the only time in 20days!! when i first started so not to bad and then when i woke up feeling :noway: i realised that it is another day and i can start again. how has everyone else done this week?

claire. xxx