Clothes you can't wait to get into....

Options
I know everyone has clothes, from our skinnier days, that we can't wait to get into. But is there something out there, new, that you just can't wait to purchase?

For me? Victoria's Secret bra and panties!!!
My bust is too big to fit into any of the bras right now...and the gut is too big to fit in the panties!! :laugh:

Any of you have anything you cant wait to get yourself into??

Replies

• AriesEarth
    AriesEarth Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I want my legs to look awesome in thigh high socks =D.
  • dida_57
    dida_57 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Bodycon dress is so in right now, I purchased the dress yesterday and hoping that it will keep me motivated in losing weight.
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    I want to buy a little black dress in a normal size. It should fit snugly in all the right places. :bigsmile:
    Being able to wear bikini panties again would be pretty cool too.::embarassed:
  • PurpleCoookie
    Options
    Victoria secret dresses! I got a long way to go but it will be worth it!
  • cowboydan43
    cowboydan43 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Some expensive jeans that I bought as "thinsperation" a long time ago...that failed.
    They do zip now but lord I look like a stuffed sausage.

I want to wear a bikini!!!! I never have in my life and that is my goal. And to be able to wear shorts- especially when in the gym
  • jldaley09
    jldaley09 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Id like to wear some vintage style dresses.. they are so classy and I was never one to wear dresses but they are so adorable.
  • shauna121211
    shauna121211 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I would love to be one of those chicks that can run in just a sports bra because they look great!
  • leilani♥
    Options
    I want to look smoking hot in a bikini
  • AlexandraR2011
    AlexandraR2011 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    cute shorts and a tank top! and a bikini :)
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    shirt tucked in with high waist skirt (I think that look is HOTT)
  • therichness
    therichness Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I just want to wear a tighter t-shirt without worrying about everyone seeing the rolls on my back.
  • srvivr_2001
    Options
    I would love to be able to wear an empire cut dress again without looking pregnant!
  • nadiaez
    nadiaez Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I know everyone has clothes, from our skinnier days, that we can't wait to get into. But is there something out there, new, that you just can't wait to purchase?

For me? Victoria's Secret bra and panties!!!
    My bust is too big to fit into any of the bras right now...and the gut is too big to fit in the panties!! :laugh:

Any of you have anything you cant wait to get yourself into??

I was just looking at Victoria's Secret and dreaming of looking smoking hot for my hubby in a set from there...but the mama belly I currently have just says no, plus it isn't available in the UK yet, I can't wait till the store opens!

Oh and of course skinny jeans!
  • amfeierabend74
    Options
    I cant wait to be able to buy something that doesnt have a (X) as part of the size

url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]11028805.png[/url]
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • 99Tinkerbell
    Options
    For me it's a lot of things.
    1 a tank top
    2 regular underwear not these granny panties
    3 bikini a further away goal
    4 jeans that aren't an elastic waist
    5 a shirt I can tuck in without the fat rolls all over
    6 a nice dress would be wonderful not a big dress person either
    7 shorts because right now capris are it too embarrassing to show those thighs
    8 the list could go on I'm sure you guys know
    :frown:
  • colorfulcupcakes
    colorfulcupcakes Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I can't wait til my calves will fit into some stylish boots!
  • weightloss06
    Options
    To beable to wear Skinny jeans with skinny legs would just be awesome!!!
  • keenslk
    keenslk Posts: 126
    Options
    I think about this all the time and for me it is definately being able to where bikini bottoms or mini demin shorts again... my thighs are a big prob area for me atm... also wouldnt mind my boobs getting smaller so i dont look like I have fake boobs in every nice fitted top I try wear :( been able to wear what i want and feel great in it is huge motivation for me... Great Post!
  • harajuku_lu
    Options
    Black Milk Clothing Dirty Purple legging :heart:
  • Laura_beau
    Laura_beau Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    This is my goal dress:

http://www.pinupgirlclothing.com/dixiefried-niagara-dress-red.html

Hubba Hubba!!

Plus, I would really really love to go on holiday and wear a bikini- shoot, I'll even go for a tankini. Anything but a sucky in one piece and giant kaftan!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!