Clothes you can't wait to get into....

Options

Replies

• RebeccaLeinen
    RebeccaLeinen Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    i'm a simple girl.. i want to look great in a pair of jeans and snug cute shirt...with NO muffin top!
  • OfficerFuzzy
    OfficerFuzzy Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Boots that go past my ankles.
    My calfs too big for most boots.

And this tiger sweat shirt that I bought. It's about a size and a half too small right now.
  • marzahl68
    Options
    I bought two pair of jeans that are my "Goal Clothes" for now. They are hanging in plain sight all the time so I can see them. They are size 10, which is my primary goal. I will wear them by Thanksgiving, only 9 weeks away and I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! I don't think I wasted my money because I know they will fit and I will look gorgeous in them! I also bought a pair in size 8, my secondary goal, they will fit me by the end of January! Mark my words!

By January, it's time to start thinking about summer clothes (I'm in Florida): cute shorts, tank tops, sandals, sundresses, bathing suits.........
  • skinnymoomoo
    skinnymoomoo Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/1/3/9/3/8/0/2/webimg/471361420_o.jpg This, for my hen night (bachelorette party) in a uk size 10! woohoo :D:happy:
  • nowornever47
    nowornever47 Posts: 333 Member
    Options

What a beautiful dress! Incentive for sure... and a sexy little black dress for New Years' Eve on our cruise!! :flowerforyou:
  • venom74799
    Options
    I never really thought about it. I've been stuck in Big and Tall hell for the last decade so I've been limited on my selection. I'll have to find out what hipsters wear these days, but if it's those skinny jeans then no thanks. I couldn't fit those even if I were standing 6'10 170.
  • SexiB
    SexiB Posts: 46
    Options
    i have never wore a bikini and i would love to one day...
  • davidsgirl8487
    davidsgirl8487 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to go shopping at Forever 21 and Charlotte Russe :)

6075079.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

SW: 235
    CW:222
    MiniGW:190
    GW:150
  • AngieM76
    AngieM76 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Jeans from the Buckle. Its the one and only thing I am looking forward too. I have never spent that much on a pair of jeans but I am looking forward to the day I can! And I am going to take all my friends with me to the store and have a party!
  • rockstarginaa
    rockstarginaa Posts: 1,529 Member
    Options
    I couldn't wait to be able to wear skinny jeans. I'd love to be able to wear high waisted things.
  • kerrymh
    kerrymh Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    to be able to get a strapless bra that can hold me up...might have to wait for surgery for that lol
    boots...I was even to big for extra wide calf boots but I got 2 pairs at lane bryant this weekend and I don't care if I have to still shop plus sized for underwear and boots..so long as I can get them now..185lbs ago they wouldn't have fit.
  • slavaheroyam
    Options
    Anything retro or the vintage clothing posted on Etsy and Ebay. That's my biggest motivator.
  • megz4987
    megz4987 Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    My size 8 pair of Express jeans. I miss those pants.
  • courtneymomofone
    Options
    For years, it's hurt to walk in any kind of heel. I'd love to be able to wear hot hooker-heels again, boots, just about anything with a heel.

I'd love to get into the legging/jegging style before it goes away.

Dresses and skirts without needing Spanx to keep my thighs from rubbing together and chaffing.

The high-waisted pencil skirt with the tucked in white button-down shirt is a dream of mine.
  • martinbeks
    martinbeks Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Skinny jeans, a bikini, knee-high boots. Pretty much anything. I feel so old-ladyish right now.
  • EndeavoringMama
    Options
    I have this dress and I've never worn it because when I ordered it I put on too much (like quickly) and it didn't fit. So, it's in a box waiting. http://www.pinupgirlclothing.com/evelyn-yellow-plus.html

Also, I have some old school hot pink jeans from Miller's Outpost (you guys remember when it was Miller's outpost?) and I haven't been able to fit them since high school. My bones didn't get too big for them, but my butt sure did.
  • saadler
    saadler Posts: 116
    Options
    I bought two pairs of shorts at Target the other day on sale for $4 each. I got them in a size 12 even though right now I'm around a 14, because I know my loss is very slow but if I haven't lost another size by next summer I have serious problems. And it's a way to be motivated.
  • cutie2superhottie
    Options
    A pair of vintage button fly Levis that I bought 4 yrs ago. This time I will get them on over my hips and look smoking hot !!!
  • ashleystetzer
    ashleystetzer Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I love this post! I have always wanted to be able to wear high boots with jeans and a sweater and not feel like I have 2 sausages for legs! Or to put on a dress and feel comfortable. I love clothes and shopping online and it's getting to be a lot more fun when things arrive in the mail these days :)
  • sweetxsour35
    Options
    I can't wait to actually go shopping and be able to try things on without being ashamed of my body. I want to be able to wear tight shirts and actually look presentable in them. Another thing I've always wanted to wear is a belt... at my waist.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!