Clothes you can't wait to get into....

Options

Replies

• Peque1130deleted
    Options
    A dress!!!! I haven't worn a dress in over 7yrs because I think I look like an eggplant! :laugh:

I can only wear a dress/skirt if I wear a slip under, a short like slip, so my thighs dont start a fire! And the dresses arent that cute either, they cant be too fitted, I dont need my double belly showing!! lol
  • soonersgirl
    soonersgirl Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    This is my goal dress:

http://www.pinupgirlclothing.com/dixiefried-niagara-dress-red.html

Hubba Hubba!!

Plus, I would really really love to go on holiday and wear a bikini- shoot, I'll even go for a tankini. Anything but a sucky in one piece and giant kaftan!!

wow!!! awesome dress...that is a great goal...would love her tiny waist too :)
  • Miss_Madeline
    Options
    I bought a black kind of retro sexy dress with an exposed zipper on the back. It's so hot! I can zip it right now but it's tooo tight. I want to wear it on Christmas or New Years :) I actually hope it's a little too big by Christmas. hahah.

:D
  • dixiech1ck
    dixiech1ck Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    A two-piece bathing suit to wear to Orlando next summer! I have one in mind, but have 82 lbs to get there... I can do this!!
  • ingeh
    ingeh Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    shirt tucked in with high waist skirt (I think that look is HOTT)
    same but with high waist jeans too. I look like a round egg in that combo now lol High waisted is a no-no right now
  • Shajsum
    Shajsum Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Freakum dresses in a single digit size!!!
  • sedativestorm
    sedativestorm Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I've always wanted to look good in tube tops, for some reason my arm pit chub likes to spill out of them. I bought a strapless dress for motivation.

dress I bought :)
    Y160.jpg

I want to be able to wear skinny jeans, but my hips are wide, might look weird lol.

Tight fitting clothes, so gotta get rid of the love handles and belly fat.

bikini: never been able to wear a bikini. For some reason my friends convinced me to buy one when I was at my HIGHEST. Looking back at those pictures I can't believe I gave into peer pressure.
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Actually, I already own it - it's an off-white crocheted dress from Newport News that I bought for $5 at a yard sale. It's a size 10. Someday.
  • MommyLyssa
    Options
    I can't wait til my calves will fit into some stylish boots!

YES!!!

Mainly, I want to look good in the ruffles, but man, do I want some high boots!!
  • feydruss
    feydruss Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Amen on the high boots! I'd love to wear a bikini without too much shame on a beach holiday, and some nice lingerie for DH.

ultimately I'd be happy wearing anything with only one digit in the size!
  • iheartyarn
    iheartyarn Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I found a pair of citizins for humanity jeans at the thrift store the other day, they are a sz 28 (about a 4) they will be my ultimate success reward.
  • Cosmic_Unicorn
    Cosmic_Unicorn Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Halter tops! I think they're super cute, but I've never had the courage to wear them.

Also, cute ren faire stuff. I want corsets to accentuate, not just constrict, lol.
  • CrystalFlury
    CrystalFlury Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Id like to wear some vintage style dresses.. they are so classy and I was never one to wear dresses but they are so adorable.

I agree! That and a bikini!
  • Chunkabutt83
    Options
    i just want to shop somewhere that doesnt say plus size
  • Juliette320
    Juliette320 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I want to buy a red bikini and I want it to fit with nothing hanging out ! Also would like to buy some boyfriend jeans or fit Into my boyfriends jeans ;) lol
  • theabcgirl
    Options
    Well... I want to be able to wear those tight shirts with out being self-concious about my back fat, but even more it would be great to look smokin hot with out any clothes!!
  • LAdani
    LAdani Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Cutoffs and crop top. Hopefully I'll be there by the time it starts to get warm next Spring/early summer.
  • tootsanderson
    tootsanderson Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    i bought this sheer blouse, totally amazing, last summer. spent way too much on it. knew it wouldn't fit me but i was sure that it would fit any day because i was gonna lose some weight, so help me. it's still on the hanger from the store. i've never been able to wear it. some day i will wear that blouse. in fact, lol it's one of my mini goals.
  • dovesgate
    dovesgate Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I have a family cruise to the Carribean next November. I want to be able to wear shorts without chafing from my thighs rubbing together. I want to wear a bathing suit and look cute. I want to rock a gorgeous vintage style dress while sightseeing through Puerto Rico. I want to wear sleeveless tops without worrying about my wings making me fly away. :P

P.S. Thanks for the link to pinupgirlclothing.com! Gorgeous clothes! I just have to work on making my waist and hips small enough to fit one size dress instead of the top to a large and waist bigger than 2X.
  • shrinkinglily
    Options
    Pencil skirts, high boots, mini dresses. Just for fun. I want to be one of those women who looks good in everything!

I would LOVE to see a size 8. I need to get into 12 again, first!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!