Clothes you can't wait to get into....

Options

Replies

• mamiiLisha
    Options
    a body con dress or some skinny jeans that don't dig into my sides lol :happy:
  • Deathwithab
    Deathwithab Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Short shorts without my thys rubbing together and causing a fire

And a tight hugging sexy dress would be great
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Short skirts, sexy dresses, the AC/DC shirt hanging in my closet, tank tops without a shrug to cover my arms, belts, clothing that isn't in a size 20 something.
  • Kiwi_Chickie
    Options
    Black skinnies and a white tank, with no rolls lumps or bumps

I have my eye on a stunning black dress to wear to a wedding in december, would like to buy it in a 10 not a 14 ( new zealand sizing )

Bendon lingere they dont make it in my cup size ( at the moment that is )
  • susy99
    susy99 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    My pre-pregnancy clothes!!
  • cheeksv
    cheeksv Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Pencil skirts and high wasted pants.
    also like many a bikini is in my future!
    a beautiful Wedding dress. Form fitting and elegant...not plus size and something I have to wear because it is better for my figure aka hides my tummy.
  • cheeksv
    cheeksv Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I cant wait to be able to buy something that doesnt have a (X) as part of the size

url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]11028805.png[/url]
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Amen sister!
  • SuperScrabbleGirl
    SuperScrabbleGirl Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    This is my goal dress:

http://www.pinupgirlclothing.com/dixiefried-niagara-dress-red.html

Hubba Hubba!!

Plus, I would really really love to go on holiday and wear a bikini- shoot, I'll even go for a tankini. Anything but a sucky in one piece and giant kaftan!!

The models on that website are my inspiration. Totally.
  • louisee294
    louisee294 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Skinny Jeans and bodycon. Oh and to feel AMAZING in a bikini.
  • Melmade
    Melmade Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Bikini--not a tankini. Skinny jeans. Sleeveless shirts--I wear them now, but I want my arms to be rockin!:happy:
  • Lexie28
    Lexie28 Posts: 219
    Options
    I want my legs to look awesome in thigh high socks =D.

I'm with you on that one :laugh:
  • kezry
    Options
    All my pre-baby clothes! At the time I used to think I looked so fat, but now looking back at photos I looked fine! I have a pair of shorts that I wore alot of holidays a few years ago. Hubby hates me wearing shorts so this is the first pair I brought in a loooong time and I loved them, they were so comfy and looked great. I would love to fit back into those! A few months ago they wouldnt get past my knees, now they fit on me and I can do up the first button but they are still too tight to be comfortable. Hopefully in about 8 kilos they will fit like they used to!
  • JCTJCT
    Options
    All of the above!

Sleeveless T-shirts in summer without being self-conscious of wobbly upper arms and big boobs.

Just being able to fling on some clothes without thinking "I need to wear that to hide THAT....this top is long enough to cover my butt....can't wear that cos it's too tight round there!" etc etc... so tired of these conversations in my head..... just want to put something on and GO!
  • bmmadden
    bmmadden Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I know everyone has clothes, from our skinnier days, that we can't wait to get into. But is there something out there, new, that you just can't wait to purchase?

For me? Victoria's Secret bra and panties!!!
    My bust is too big to fit into any of the bras right now...and the gut is too big to fit in the panties!! :laugh:

Any of you have anything you cant wait to get yourself into??

I feel the same way Victoria Secret and a awesome little black dress!!
  • lpeacock06
    lpeacock06 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I want to look smoking hot in a bikini

Me too !!!!
  • CrazyDaisysMommy
    Options
    I ordered a pair of True Religions last year (the biggest size) and I was devastated by how tight they were and how huge my muffin top was. Since then I've gained another 15 pounds! I already told my husband that when I make it to my goal weight, I'm going to buy a ridiculously expensive pair of jeans--with that fabulous butt lift cut-- to celebrate. (Although, I expect my butt to be self-lifting at that point too. :happy:
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    This:

1279437859-11.jpg

I've posted this before. I WILL wear a vinyl shiny sticky 1 piece some day!
  • Maryfullofgrace
    Maryfullofgrace Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    This is my goal dress:

Hubba Hubba!!

Plus, I would really really love to go on holiday and wear a bikini- shoot, I'll even go for a tankini. Anything but a sucky in one piece and giant kaftan!!

THAT is a beautiful dress and a great goal dress!!!
  • Peque1130deleted
    Options
    This is my goal dress:

Hubba Hubba!!

THAT is a beautiful dress and a great goal dress!!!

That dress is HOTT!
  • naturallynikki
    Options
    A dress!!!! I haven't worn a dress in over 7yrs because I think I look like an eggplant! :laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!